Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    *random thought* I do believe I'm one of the few here who can thunk both the younger guys and older guys without it being too weird....
    Good for you! I guess it's because you're still young yourself. It gets kinda creepy when you thunk somebody who appears about the same age as your own son or his friends. OT
    Spoiler:
    It's even worse for my other thunk, because they're sort of the same type.
    It's also probably because I like my thunks rough around the edges, and they're just too sweet and innocent at that age. Even if they try to act all tough and macho, they can't pull it off. Again, probably an age thing, but for me a hero is only believable when he's been around the block a few times and has some scars (outside or inside) to prove it.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *is dead from GUH* Holy crap,what awesome picspams Stars,Ardunnia,and Mirishka!! My brain cell died a happy,colorful death. Did I mention GUH? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    That's one very resilient brain cell you got there, CRW! Okay, Moma shots - you got it. (for size)

Spoiler:

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Playground!

Originally posted by ardunnia View Post
      *gigglesnort about the caption*

I'm really glad that you're alright queenie and I'm counting on you this weekend to show up in the JFT.

So you're writing at yourself? Interesting. Do you put it on FF-net? If yes, let me now, I wanna read it.

My story, if you wanna wait till it ends you probably have to wait a few years, LOL I'm simply addicted to my couple so it will take a while, I just published Chapter 12 and 13 and work on Nr. 14....end open....and Ronon really is just his best friend, no more.... LOL

Yeah, tell me about finding enough thunker-time, it's the same here, RL can be a real b**ch sometimes, can it?

And because this is the Ronon-thunk-thread,
      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...teda/ron29.jpg
      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...omoa/ron28.jpg
      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...a/ronon4-7.jpg
      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...a/ronon1-8.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k.../rononbig4.jpg
      http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k.../ronon1big.jpg

And now I'm really gone, back home where I belong, in my beloved JFT LOL
      Pft, live a little, get out and about! I'll reply to this seperately as I dunno when you'll see this! See you in JFT hon *huggles*

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
      http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/sandymirishka/mixing.jpg

just some more
      Oooh I like that 3rd one especially!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Sorry I'm late, but congrats on your two year anniversary anyway, Queen! *squishiehugs*
      Thanks hon *squishiehuggles back*

Some Jason-plus-multi-thunk for you.
      Squeeee, thank you! These ones deserve a re-post!

^^ still can't believe we've actually met 3 of them...squeee!!

^^ Aww they're almost as Ronon & Carson *luffs them*

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      *random thought* I do believe I'm one of the few here who can thunk both the younger guys and older guys without it being too weird....
      My only 'exception' on the younger looking guys is Joshua Jackson, but that's basically because we're roughly the same age, and I grew up watching him in Dawson's Creek and liked him at the time. It's a bit weird now seeing him in Fringe when he's changed and grown up so much... infintely more preferable to the DC days, especially when I see old pics, but if I hadn't watched DC and saw old pics of him at this stage, I'd be put right off!

Just in case anyone doesn't know who he is...

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      *is dead from GUH* Holy crap,what awesome picspams Stars,Ardunnia,and Mirishka!! My brain cell died a happy,colorful death. Did I mention GUH? lol More Momoa shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      Hey Raven! *huggles* Dunnie doesn't visit often but when she does, she likes to blow our minds... I thought it was just mine but obviously not!

Good for you! I guess it's because you're still young yourself. It gets kinda creepy when you thunk somebody who appears about the same age as your own son or his friends. OT
      Spoiler:
      It's also probably because I like my thunks rough around the edges, and they're just too sweet and innocent at that age. Even if they try to act all tough and macho, they can't pull it off. Again, probably an age thing, but for me a hero is only believable when he's been around the block a few times and has some scars (outside or inside) to prove it.
      Yup, ITA. And as for your other thunk..

Spoiler:
      Your son looks nothing like Kiefer! LOL, shutting up now!

Haha, nice one!

As for Raven's brain cell... I have a theory!

Spoiler:
      She wisely cloned her original one, knowing this might happen. The clones aren't quite as good as the original, so they deteriorate at a fast rate!

sigpic

Comment

oh wow!!! thanks for posting those dragon con piccies, he looks soooo gorgeous!!!! im off for a cold shower. back later!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm capping a little (totally OT) something for me 'n' Stars atm, but I think I have some con pics somewhere... will post them later!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Squeeee, thank you! These ones deserve a re-post!

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture15-1.jpg

^^ still can't believe we've actually met 3 of them...squeee!!
            Aaah, good times! And it's been WAY too long... *pouts*

My only 'exception' on the younger looking guys is Joshua Jackson, but that's basically because we're roughly the same age, and I grew up watching him in Dawson's Creek and liked him at the time. It's a bit weird now seeing him in Fringe when he's changed and grown up so much... infintely more preferable to the DC days, especially when I see old pics, but if I hadn't watched DC and saw old pics of him at this stage, I'd be put right off!
            I guess it is an age thing then. Although all my life I thunked older guys. Of course, when I was a teen they didn't really have regulars my age on TV. Either they were kids - like the boys in Lassie or Flipper - or they were early to mid 20s, as Little Joe in Bonaza. I mean, they went so far as to have John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John play a high school kids in Grease!!

Yup, ITA. And as for your other thunk..

Spoiler:
            Your son looks nothing like Kiefer! LOL, shutting up now!
            That may be so, but Joshua Jackson does - at least in this picture.

As for Raven's brain cell... I have a theory!

Spoiler:
            She wisely cloned her original one, knowing this might happen. The clones aren't quite as good as the original, so they deteriorate at a fast rate!
            That's very good conjecture. I think working with science geeks is rubbing off on you!

oh wow!!! thanks for posting those dragon con piccies, he looks soooo gorgeous!!!! im off for a cold shower. back later!
            He's uber hot in that tank top, isn't he? I'm kinda torn between wishing he had worn something like that when I met him, and dreading the effect it might have had on me.

The group picture from Chevron 7.2.

sigpic

Comment

Aaah, good times! And it's been WAY too long... *pouts*
              *sniff* definitely too long

I guess it is an age thing then. Although all my life I thunked older guys. Of course, when I was a teen they didn't really have regulars my age on TV. Either they were kids - like the boys in Lassie or Flipper - or they were early to mid 20s, as Little Joe in Bonaza. I mean, they went so far as to have John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John play a high school kids in Grease!!
              LOL, it's amazing how much difference even a decade makes! I've usually always been into older guys, but there wasn't much choice for me when I was younger... IMO anyway. I mean, I was seriously into Roger Taylor from Queen for as long as I can remember... longer than Kiefer even!

That may be so, but Joshua Jackson does - at least in this picture.
              OMG, you're right! Why didn't I see that? *headdesk*

That's very good conjecture. I think working with science geeks is rubbing off on you!
              Oh I do hope so!

He's uber hot in that tank top, isn't he? I'm kinda torn between wishing he had worn something like that when I met him, and dreading the effect it might have had on me.
              Oh but that white t-shirt was quite something too!

The group picture from Chevron 7.2.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e.../GroupShot.jpg
              *happy sigh* I still don't think I'm over my unexpected mini-crush on Alexis, even now!

sigpic

Comment

I'm capping a little (totally OT) something for me 'n' Stars atm, but I think I have some con pics somewhere... will post them later!
                oh really looking forward to those. did you go there??? have you met him??
                sigpic

Comment

oh really looking forward to those. did you go there??? have you met him??
                  *nods until her neck hurts* Sure have!!

I got sidetracked with a White Collar marathon... be back later with pics, promise!

sigpic

Comment

Met him and met each other! *huggles Queen* Even had the kids along. I've never seen my daughter that awestruck.

sigpic

Comment

Met him and met each other! *huggles Queen* Even had the kids along. I've never seen my daughter that awestruck.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/IMG_0898.jpg
                      Well yeah there is that too! *squishiehuggles Stars, Lah & Michelle* I met sooo many GW'ers I lost count. It's such a shame Dun didn't get to go... she's now one of the only Germans I've not met from here... but she got to meet Joe AND Luci all at the same time at Fedcon... how's that for great? *huggles them even though they're not here* I'm *so* not jealous... yeah right!

Aww I really do love that pic, and the way he knelt down, bless 'em both!

sigpic

Comment

OMG, she looks so cute - and of course he does!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well yeah there is that too! *squishiehuggles Stars, Lah & Michelle* I met sooo many GW'ers I lost count. It's such a shame Dun didn't get to go... she's now one of the only Germans I've not met from here... but she got to meet Joe AND Luci all at the same time at Fedcon... how's that for great? *huggles them even though they're not here* I'm *so* not jealous... yeah right!

Aww I really do love that pic, and the way he knelt down, bless 'em both!

Well, I had met Lah before but you're right, I should have mentioned Michelle. The others were mostly from the Sheppard fan crowd, so except for SAF I don't see much of them.

OMG, that doublemint twin picture is priceless! Don't think I had seen that one before. Rats, why is it that they always film all the panels, but you can't get the videos anywhere? I'd pay good money for a copy of that tape.

OMG, she looks so cute - and of course he does!!!
                          They sure do. Although my daughter's not usually that meek.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I had met Lah before but you're right, I should have mentioned Michelle. The others were mostly from the Sheppard fan crowd, so except for SAF I don't see much of them.
                            Hehe, well as well as the Germans, I tend to attract the loonies and a lot of them tend to be Shep fans! *looks at AMC* I was gonna say sorry, but I'm not!

OMG, that doublemint twin picture is priceless! Don't think I had seen that one before. Rats, why is it that they always film all the panels, but you can't get the videos anywhere? I'd pay good money for a copy of that tape.
                            Oh there's a vid, I'm sure there is... let me raid my YT faves... see you in a week!

sigpic

Comment

My 2 cents on the age thing. Even as a teenager I went for older guys I was 16 dating a 20 year old. The closest I got to dating my own age was only a 3 year difference. I want someone with the experience and maturity. I know what guys my age are like and they are rubbish, stupid, immature idiots! Now with Jason he is only a year older than me and having never met him I don't know how he acts (although some of the con vids make me ) but the characters he plays are exactly the type of guy I like. Seeing him in Baywatch he is younger than me (now) and he has that feel of someone younger and for me it is not right. Since I thankfully have no children I wont have that "I like some one my kids age". If later in my life things change I don't know but I can list guys I thunk and all of them are older.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Probably.

Spoiler:

O0o0o0o0o cutie!!

Hehe, well as well as the Germans, I tend to attract the loonies and a lot of them tend to be Shep fans! *looks at AMC* I was gonna say sorry, but I'm not!
                                I'm not THAT loony!!

It's not my fault there are so many good looking older men on TV!!!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X