Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
    Lol at Mirishka and her finger obsession! I don't blame you, girl. I'd want to watch him draw his blaster from his holster - over and over; just like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-MGM-00031.jpg
    we all have our favourite things. wouldnt do for us all to like the same thing.

my idea of heaven, watching Ronon do a finger twiddle, followed by a lip lick! *THUD*

sigpic

Comment

I knew, we will get awesome news today :

Jason about his role Khal Drogo : Something for female fans to look forward to: “I lie naked in furs,” Momoa says of his Genghis Khan-like character’s standard operating procedure. “I think I’m naked more than I talk.”

http://winter-is-coming.net/2010/11/...f-thrones-set/
      Last edited by cavegirl; 18 November 2010, 08:15 AM.
      <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Posted by Mirishka:
        my idea of heaven, watching Ronon do a finger twiddle, followed by a lip lick! *THUD*
        Nice! I would love to lay my head on his chest and listen to him laugh. *sigh*

Posted by CaveGirl:

Jason about his role Khal Drogo : Something for female fans to look forward to: “I lie naked in furs,” Momoa says of his Genghis Khan-like character’s standard operating procedure. “I think I’m naked more than I talk.”

What an awesome visual to set off my day. I certainly don't have a problem with naked Jason in furs. I'm not sure it's the kind of role to show off his acting talents, but hopefully he'll get more exposure in Conan. Lol, and with the word 'exposure' my mind just hit the gutter again.
        sigpic
        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post

Well!! THat did it!!!

the image i have in my head now.......jason.......fur........NAKED!!!! oh my oh my.... CANNOT WAIT TO SEE!!!

and Kiwi, "exposure" you had to use that word didnt ya!!
          Last edited by mirishka; 18 November 2010, 10:20 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Well!! THat did it!!!

the image i have in my head now.......jason.......fur........NAKED!!!! oh my oh my.... CANNOT WAIT TO SEE!!!
            Glad I'm not the only one! Yum, yum, yum.

sigpic

Comment

that's a cheeky pic!

so how many months do we have to wait to see him?? oh way too many! gonna be a long winter!

you know the picture you liked yesterday that i got from photobucket, i thought i would make you a banner - i am just waiting for some inspiration.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
                that's a cheeky pic!

so how many months do we have to wait to see him?? oh way too many! gonna be a long winter!

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...oversion37.jpg

you know the picture you liked yesterday that i got from photobucket, i thought i would make you a banner - i am just waiting for some inspiration.
                Never the less, "Winter is coming".
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

true, lets hope it goes quickly eh!

an oldie but a goodie
                  sigpic

Comment

I have to post this one - what did he say, fur and naked ?

It's still so long til march or april.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Posted by Mirishka:
                      Wow, that would be awesome! I keep bringing it up on my computer to stare at it

CG, I love that pic of Frankie. What a smile! (and what a position to have him in!)
                      sigpic

Comment

As Jason describes, soon we will have much more of these.

Comment

I was very busy all this week and today was a really HARD day !!! I think I need a very very hot picture of Jason !
                          Last edited by Belmene; 20 November 2010, 09:02 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

sorry you had a hard week honey,

heres one for starters, although its not exactly 'hot', but he's cute. i shall delve deeper and see what comes up!

warmer?[B][B]

very warm?

smoking?

on fire?

roasting baby!!

and the finale.....

Last edited by mirishka; 19 November 2010, 07:33 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow... You have saved my day but now I'm carbonized !!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Belmene View Post
                                Wow... You have saved my day but now I'm carbonized !!!!!
                                hmmm, best not to look at this one then.

cos this just floors me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X