• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i made a wallie
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

have to post this one, can't upload the new ones.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Your wallie is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Spoiler:
          <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
            Your wallie is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

thanks hon.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 November 2010, 05:48 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
            sigpic

Comment

I'm mad, i would have had the pics to your quote, but can't upload them.

Comment

its ok, i did post one earlier. well, it was just after the quote

sigpic

Comment

It would have been the pic with Teyla, having a knife on Ronon's throat.

Spoiler:

Comment

yup, that was the scene.

sigpic

Comment

Photobucket still will not upload new pics, so i run out of them. Can we switch to Instinct ?

Comment

Photobucket still will not upload new pics, so i run out of them. Can we switch to Instinct ?
                        of course. wonder why you cant upload?

and heres the 'instinct' banner
                        sigpic

Comment

The green upload button don't show up. I can post pics, i've uploaded before.

The banner is good too, but i like the wolf at the wallie. I like wolves, they've resettled them in my favourite National Park.

Spoiler:

Comment

The green upload button don't show up. I can post pics, i've uploaded before.

The banner is good too, but i like the wolf at the wallie. I like wolves, they've resettled them in my favourite National Park.

i had terrible trouble with photobucket - i was the same and it all went really small - i couldnt get it back so i had to open another account.

in which part are they locating the wolves?

Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 November 2010, 05:45 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                            sigpic

Comment

In Yellowstone Natl. Park. Are there any wolves around your region in Bulgaria, too ?

Spoiler:

Nice pics, Mirishka.

Comment

thanks, you too.

we did have wolves here in bulgaria and only last year a pair were spotted not far from our region, however, i think most of them had been killed/trapped.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X