No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo, haven't seen that pic of Ronon in his leather vest before, Mirishka.

Call me a geek, but I recently bought this card from ebay:

I collect cards and action figures so a Jason Auto was a must have.
    sigpic
    Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

you having a good time CG?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
        Ooo, haven't seen that pic of Ronon in his leather vest before, Mirishka.

Call me a geek, but I recently bought this card from ebay:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...gheroes-JM.gif

I collect cards and action figures so a Jason Auto was a must have.
        you're not a geek! your a Jason fan! nothing geeky about that! the leather vest - cant remember the episode name, but someone wil know it, they will tell you which episode it is.

sigpic

Comment

I scrolled down the page and ended up staring at this pic for the longest time:

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...se/allies1.jpg

*Dreamy sigh*

you're not a geek! your a Jason fan! nothing geeky about that! the leather vest - cant remember the episode name, but someone wil know it, they will tell you which episode it is.
          So it goes without saying that I have the action figure too then. [/geek]

And just because I love 'Sateda' so much:
          sigpic

Comment

I scrolled down the page and ended up staring at this pic for the longest time:

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...se/allies1.jpg

*Dreamy sigh*

So it goes without saying that I have the action figure too then. [/geek]

And just because I love 'Sateda' so much:
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4..._304_07211.jpg
            oh, i like that pic (snurched) - i did try once before to get a pic from that episode but it didnt come out too good. nice pic honey.
            sigpic

Comment

oh, i like that pic (snurched) - i did try once before to get a pic from that episode but it didnt come out too good. nice pic honey.
              You are welcome. It's nice to be able to provide the pics for a change instead of just snurching them from everyone here, lol.

Oh, and Ronon wears that vest in 'Sateda', incase you are wondering.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mirishka View Post

you having a good time CG?
                Yeah, it's great. I'm lying on my brothers sofa, enjoying selfmade pizza and all these Ronon pics.

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

You are welcome. It's nice to be able to provide the pics for a change instead of just snurching them from everyone here, lol.

Oh, and Ronon wears that vest in 'Sateda', incase you are wondering.
                  [u]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/Kiwimlp/Ronon/normal_atl_304_0374.jpg[/IMGurl

gawd!!! of course he does!!! am i slapper or what?? ( dont answer) he wears it with those extremely sexy sleeves when he gets sent to Sateda doesnt he? hmmmm.

Originally posted by cavegirl View Post
                  Yeah, it's great. I'm lying on my brothers sofa, enjoying selfmade pizza and all these Ronon pics.
                  i'm glad you are having fun. (home made pizza, woweeeee!)
                  Last edited by mirishka; 23 October 2010, 11:57 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

gawd!!! of course he does!!! am i slapper or what?? ( dont answer) he wears it with those extremely sexy sleeves when he gets sent to Sateda doesnt he? hmmmm.
                    Ohhhh yeaah. Love those sleeves.

Hi CaveGirl, pizza sounds yummy!

sigpic

Comment

It's definitely yummy.

You are talking about these ones

<sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Yup. That's a far clearer pic than I found, CG.

And a finger pic for Mirishka:
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

oh wowee, lovely pics!!!

i have been a bit busy, i hope you dont mink KIWI, but that lovely pic from sateda needed fiddling with, so i did. i got rid of his goatie and changed the colour. this for my own personal file, however, you may like it.

sigpic

Comment

Love that pic of Ronon and Rodney, CG. They are my two favourite characters and it's great to see them smiling together - even if they are not in character at the time.

Tribute to the dark brown coat:

sigpic

Comment

i have been a bit busy, i hope you dont mink KIWI, but that lovely pic from sateda needed fiddling with, so i did. i got rid of his goatie and changed the colour. this for my own personal file, however, you may like it.
                                I don't mind at all, Mirishka. His goatie needed a bit of a touch up imo. Great job.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X