Comment

sigpic

Comment

and something funny to end on...

hope y'all enjoyed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              ain't that the truth. I have to say I read that and all I could think of (and hear in my head) was Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons saying those exact words
              sigpic

Comment

one last one.....back of the front, arms, teeny bit of back and arm pit tried to get as much in as I could.

Good Night!
                sigpic

Comment

Night and after that run good dreams should be waiting
                  sigpic

Comment

*stumbles into thread* So there I was, just sitting down at the computer and opening this thread, when son yells from the kitchen... Seriously, how can anybody actually destroy a kitchen while serving a bowl of ice cream????? Anyway, after I cleaned that up, I gave up on reality and went to bed. And missed all the pretties, and Stars before her trip and MCD and DG... *cries*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      *stumbles into thread* So there I was, just sitting down at the computer and opening this thread, when son yells from the kitchen... Seriously, how can anybody actually destroy a kitchen while serving a bowl of ice cream????? Anyway, after I cleaned that up, I gave up on reality and went to bed. And missed all the pretties, and Stars before her trip and MCD and DG... *cries*
                      *huggles Lah* Good thing I stopped by this morning to say good-bye to you too. Gotta catch my train in an hour.

But what a send-off with all those goodies, thanks DG and Copter, I know I'll have sweet (day-)dreams on the train.

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        *huggles Lah* Good thing I stopped by this morning to say good-bye to you too. Gotta catch my train in an hour.

But what a send-off with all those goodies, thanks DG and Copter, I know I'll have sweet (day-)dreams on the train.
                        Have a good trip, hon! *huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=mrscopterdoc;11912182]one last one.....back of the front, arms, teeny bit of back and arm pit tried to get as much in as I could.

Oh my!!!! *thud* sorry, tripped up on the way in here at that sight!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            {{{{hugs}}} Lah. It's okay, I am here

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Bye stars! Have a good trip and we will be here waiting for you!

sigpic

Comment

It has been a loooooong day. Time for Ronon to shoot some stuff

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X