Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    LOL! I told my Mum about the cons I've been to the other day, told her I'd met Sheppard and Ronon (she doesn't know actor's names) and she oooohed and aaahed over my Joe F story, but she was saying, "Ronon? Oh my god! He so hot!" She 67
    My mother, watching one of Jason's pics on my computer said: Wow,what an handsome man! She's 73
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Whenever a female no matter the age from 6 months to older sees my screensaver or pics of Jason, they do not direct their conversation to me but to my monitor instead. I have had many conversations with females or holding my son's daughter (yes i know what that makes me hush!! I'm not able to admit that today.) I spend my time looking at them while they are looking at him. Can't say as i blame them.
      sigpic

Comment

he did seem to go thru an "older looking" phase, but then he seemed to look young again - i think the goaty when it was long made him look older.
        I tend to agree, Miriska. Plus anyone with a voice as deep as that is certainly out of the 'boy' catagory in my books. Why can't all men sound like that?

Lol that all of our mothers fancy Jason. None of us could bring him home for fear of our mums hitting on him.

This pic was totally snurched, so credit to the owner. I hope they don't mind me re-posting it here. Any pic of Jason with his hands that close to his belt is a winner in my opinion.
        sigpic
        Thank you to mrscopterdoc for my Ronon sig

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          My mother, watching one of Jason's pics on my computer said: Wow,what an handsome man! She's 73
          so cool!!! theres either a lot of cool mam's about or maybe its just his charm! he has that effect on ALL women.

im going to quote a line from a journey song " you're the magnet, i'm steel" i think that sums up Jason.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
            I tend to agree, Miriska. Plus anyone with a voice as deep as that is certainly out of the 'boy' catagory in my books. Why can't all men sound like that?

Lol that all of our mothers fancy Jason. None of us could bring him home for fear of our mums hitting on him.

This pic was totally snurched, so credit to the owner. I hope they don't mind me re-posting it here. Any pic of Jason with his hands that close to his belt is a winner in my opinion.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...P0370aweb1.jpg
            He has a knack to dress himself in a very bohemian chic way. Quite impressive!

Originally posted by mirishka View Post
            so cool!!! theres either a lot of cool mam's about or maybe its just his charm! he has that effect on ALL women.

im going to quote a line from a journey song " you're the magnet, i'm steel" i think that sums up Jason.
            Strangely or not (genetics at work!), I discovered my mum likes the same type of males I do (Jason, Viggo Mortensen, Jensen Ackles...). Now, if I just could find a modern version of my father...
            sigpic

Comment

He has a knack to dress himself in a very bohemian chic way. Quite impressive!

Strangely or not (genetics at work!), I discovered my mum likes the same type of males I do (Jason, Viggo Mortensen, Jensen Ackles...). Now, if I just could find a modern version of my father...
              you know that is weird, cos my mam, used to go for Native American Indians (she watched a lot of cowboy films) and i am exactly the same! and i know if she was here, she would definatly say Jason was gorgeous, i just know she would.
              sigpic

Comment

you know that is weird, cos my mam, used to go for Native American Indians (she watched a lot of cowboy films) and i am exactly the same! and i know if she was here, she would definatly say Jason was gorgeous, i just know she would.
                Then "New Moon" and Eclipse should be a joy for her eyes...(Forget the script). But there are genetic factors at work, no doubt. I really like the structure of Jason' face. He has "pretty bone structure" (what a ridiculous thing to say/write but I can't word it in a different way) without being pretty-boring. And man, I do love his hands.

sigpic

Comment

Then "New Moon" and Eclipse should be a joy for her eyes...(Forget the script). But there are genetic factors at work, no doubt. I really like the structure of Jason' face. He has "pretty bone structure" (what a ridiculous thing to say/write but I can't word it in a different way) without being pretty-boring. And man, I do love his hands.

*THUD* that did it, fingers. oh my............................help!

one good turn deserves another

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...220-0373xe.jpg its a bit big!

Last edited by mirishka; 14 October 2010, 05:38 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*THUD* that did it, fingers. oh my............................help!

one good turn deserves another

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...220-0373xe.jpg

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a.../sateda2-1.jpg
                    THUD! OMG, that pic is soooooo snurched. Wow!
                    sigpic

Comment

you mean the MGM pic?? want another?
                      sigpic

Comment

you mean the MGM pic?? want another?

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...301-0073xe.jpg - had to change this to url cos it was a bit big.

Last edited by mirishka; 14 October 2010, 05:52 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah the pic where he is flipping everyone off
                          sigpic

Comment

Some Ronon action stuff

Ronon in action seems to be to big, so i'll put them in spoilers

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

nice pics CG - love the man in action

Last edited by mirishka; 14 October 2010, 11:02 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

All i can say by watching your first pic, ...

oh, it could be a little guessing game, which of my favourite Ronon quotes matches this pic ?

I wouldn't like to offend someone, so i will put the answer among spoilers

Spoiler:
                                It never get's old

Jason seems to like these action scenes.

Spoiler:
                                <sig removed for being over 100X our limit. Sigs must be 50K or less, thank you>

Comment

Working...
                                X