Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    *flies in....lands......waves madly at everyone...........flies off again*

I am home again YIPPEE and once I get settled again I hope to be on here more. Dang, GW is s-l-o-w today!
    Hi, Copter.... Bye, Copter! Glad to hear you got home safely.

Yes, it's been slow all day, and it's getting worse. I'm gonna go, too - although I see Sal lurking... *waves*

Edit Oops, she left again. Well, catch you next time, hon!
    Last edited by starg8fans; 29 September 2008, 01:36 PM.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Hi, Copter.... Bye, Copter! Glad to hear you got home safely.

Yes, it's been slow all day, and it's getting worse. I'm gonna go, too - although I see Sal lurking... *waves*

Edit Oops, she left again. Well, catch you next time, hon!
      I dropped in from history class...

I've figured out why I start falling asleep in that class! Damn hivemind with Lah! Could you wait till after my history class to go to bed?
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

OK So.
        Yesterday I didn't get home till 10. I went with my brother to pick up some bunnies for FFA. Two does (girls) and a buck. Heres what their names are (in piccys!!)
        Spoiler:

I'll put actual pics up later. The cameras full. OH, and (Do not look at if you haven't figured out the names!!)
        Spoiler:
        Ronon scrached me *really* good. Yeah, Melina got me good today, but the ones Ronon gave me yestereday hurt the most because they're on a high traffic area of my arm!! stupid rabbit!! but I named him, so it's all good.

I didn't scratch you AMC!!
        Me: read dim dum!!
        oh.....

White Monkey Chick OUT!! It's past my bed time!!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          I dropped in from history class...

I've figured out why I start falling asleep in that class! Damn hivemind with Lah! Could you wait till after my history class to go to bed?
          YOU DIDN'T!!! I'm not shocked, I'm green with envy. Why didn't I go to school in the 21st century?? Nothing like the Ronon thunk thread to take your mind off stuff like this. I hated all social science classes when I was in school. And I had history, geography and religion all the time until 11th grade, with an occasional side order of social studies or law & economics. Took only the minimum when I got to pick my own curriculum after that. Nowadays I love to read historic novels, but the way they present this stuff in school is a real turn-off. So what's the subject ATM?

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          OK So.
          Yesterday I didn't get home till 10. I went with my brother to pick up some bunnies for FFA. Two does (girls) and a buck. Heres what their names are (in piccys!!)
          Spoiler:
          <snipped cause it's early morning and I'm too tired...

I'll put actual pics up later. The cameras full. OH, and (Do not look at if you haven't figured out the names!!)
          Spoiler:
          Ronon scrached me *really* good. Yeah, Melina got me good today, but the ones Ronon gave me yestereday hurt the most because they're on a high traffic area of my arm!! stupid rabbit!! but I named him, so it's all good.

I didn't scratch you AMC!!
          Me: read dim dum!!
          oh.....

White Monkey Chick OUT!! It's past my bed time!!!
          Ouch, hope it heals soon. We used to have rabbits, and I know how nasty their scratches can be. No clue what the second doe's name is since I don't watch anything except for SGA and 24...

sigpic

Comment

Sorry Sal

Stars, the second doe is called Abby (NCIS)

Welcome home MCD
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Sorry Sal

Stars, the second doe is called Abby (NCIS)

Welcome home MCD
              Oh, okay, thanks! I've heard about CIS at least. She must be quite a character...

Let's see if there's something in my PB that can supplement the early morning caffeine jolt... Yup, I think this will do nicely!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?

Guess I'm all alone here. *shrugs* Wel,, then I'll just fuel my own obsession with some yummy finger p0rn.

sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda here... laundry day... six loads of washing... I live on the 7th floor, laundry's on the 1st... lift's not working... *grumbles*
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda here... laundry day... six loads of washing... I live on the 7th floor, laundry's on the 1st... lift's not working... *grumbles*
                    Laundry! Just another of the many four letter words - wash, cook, dust, iron, tidy...

But having to carry the stuff six floors? That's brutal. Here, have some nipples to keep you going... (gotta click for full effect, still haven't gotten round to re-sizing them!)

sigpic

Comment

*squeak*
                      sigpic

Comment

*squeak*
                        Yup!

Any plans how to get Jason to take off his shirt at the con?

sigpic

Comment

Yup!

Any plans how to get Jason to take off his shirt at the con?
                          Teeth?
                          sigpic

Comment

Teeth?
                            *gasps* Woman! You don't mess around, do you? *pulls self out of gutter with an effort*
                            I guess I could train my to tear it off him... She's a real little wildcat, look what she did to Snap!

I was only playing with her, and then she got tangled up in my dreads...

And fought like a tiger to free herself, figures. Come here, I'll patch you up. Luckily the cat's okay.

Yeah, right, worry about her! *leans in close*

Just tie your hair back next time. You know I like you better like that anyway.

I'm pretty sure I could train her to go for his shirt - and leave some decorative scratches across his chest and abs... Oops, wrong thread!

sigpic

Comment

Yup!Any plans how to get Jason to take off his shirt at the con?
                              Picture! we want pictures
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                                Picture! we want pictures
                                There will be pictures - if anybody can make it happen...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X