Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Maybe I need Ronon's gun...* gets in line*
    Not that that's a euphemism at all!!

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
    morning Thunkers

A little Frankie with your morning/afternoon/evening meal:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...WFrankie42.jpg
    A belated hello Rad OT - made another Dexter sig, will post once I've uploaded it.

*would be delighted to have breakfast with Frankie*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Edit Is it my connection, or is GW really slow ATM?
    It's GW being ridiculously slow

Oh, that would be so cool if we could both go! I'll cross my fingers for you, too!
    *cries uncontrollably* I want to go

Found something I think will cheer you up. This is basically OT (there's just two very short scenes of Ronon in it), but it's the most hilarious Shep/McKay vid I've ever seen. It's on youtube at http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=fJKwhzGWP64

There's another hilarious one (totally OT this time) it's the song 'Anything you can do I can do better' with Carter and McKay at http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=R_TwPN5LXzg
    That's great, so fitting! Another funny one, although this is in danger of turning into a Rodders thread lol. Also for anyone with a sense of humour about Canadians. For the record I love Canada, I'll get there one day!!

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome. And thanks for the pretty topless pic! A great way to get back on topic...
      Indeed, best way ever!

Hi queen!!
      Love the vid! Don't mind the OTness
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
        Indeed, best way ever!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...969/ronon3.jpg

Hi queen!!
        Love the vid! Don't mind the OTness
        Hey puts *huggles extra tight*

Hi stars, evening all *huggles Playground*

I don't mind the OT either, but I know some people do. Here's some XL on topic double thunk of huggy Ronon

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Hey puts *huggles extra tight*
          *huggles back*

I don't mind the OT either, but I know some people do. Here's some XL on topic double thunk of huggy Ronon
          True enough!
          I am sure you'll be forgiven!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Spoiler:
            Not that that's a euphemism at all!!

A belated hello Rad OT - made another Dexter sig, will post once I've uploaded it.

*would be delighted to have breakfast with Frankie*

It's GW being ridiculously slow

*cries uncontrollably* I want to go
            Spoiler:

That's great, so fitting! Another funny one, although this is in danger of turning into a Rodders thread lol. Also for anyone with a sense of humour about Canadians. For the record I love Canada, I'll get there one day!!
            I know, hon, we'd love to have you there as well! Maybe Snap can cross his fingers for you, mine are already so tangled up I can hardly type...

But I can't eat with crossed fingers!

Well, you could use your left hand, and I'll get SGG to cut up the food for you.

Okay, got my left hand fingers crossed.

Uh... I meant the other left, Sweetie!

Oh, and that video was brilliant. I know all the Weird Al songs by heart, the kids are major fans!

*huggles back*

True enough!
            I am sure you'll be forgiven!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...95981_5460.jpg
            Squeeeeeee! *extracts script girl, inserts self*

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Squeeeeeee! *extracts script girl, inserts self*
              YES!!!!! Oh my God! Imagine us at the con in England!! Squeeeeeee!!! *drools* *faints* *dies*

Gotta run now

I'll see you all tomorrow! Bye bye! *waves*

Comment

YES!!!!! Oh my God! Imagine us at the con in England!! Squeeeeeee!!! *drools* *faints* *dies*

Gotta run now

Night, puts! See you tomorrow! And sweet dreams of meeting Jason and Joe at the con!!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler box empty
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    Spoiler box empty
                    How come? I see three super-sized Ronon-hugs-Rodney pictures in it.

sigpic

Comment

I know, hon, we'd love to have you there as well! Maybe Snap can cross his fingers for you, mine are already so tangled up I can hardly type...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture15-2.jpg
                      But I can't eat with crossed fingers!

Well, you could use your left hand, and I'll get SGG to cut up the food for you.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...icture12-2.jpg
                      Okay, got my left hand fingers crossed.

Uh... I meant the other left, Sweetie!
                      I'm crossing everything too that I'll come into a small fortune and be able to go. And thanks Snap, whichever left hand you cross your fingers on!

How's your back btw? Oh stars, Mano's starting with a cold, so I hope Snap hasn't caught his germs. He's in bed (which is where I'm heading soon) atm feeling very sorry for himself.

Queen I don't feel well. I need another cuddle.

I know hun, I'm coming up soon. We'll put some S3 on and have a cuddle. I'll fetch you a nice mug of something too. Not quite whump but it's better than nothing!

Oh, and that video was brilliant. I know all the Weird Al songs by heart, the kids are major fans!
                      I was listening to American idiot on the way to work this morning and I found myself singing Canadian instead lol. I love it

Gotta run now

Look out Bedford, the thumpers are coming!!!

Night puts

sigpic

Comment

*pouts* I see empty box... GW hates me...
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler box empty
                          CKO couldn't see some in Shex either. I'm hotlinking until I sort my PB account out, I'll try again tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

CKO couldn't see some in Shex either. I'm hotlinking until I sort my PB account out, I'll try again tomorrow.
                            K. Thanks hon. I'm off to bed... must dream of Jasony goodness
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm crossing everything too that I'll come into a small fortune and be able to go. And thanks Snap, whichever left hand you cross your fingers on!

How's your back btw? Oh stars, Mano's starting with a cold, so I hope Snap hasn't caught his germs. He's in bed (which is where I'm heading soon) atm feeling very sorry for himself.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...nity_tired.jpg

Queen I don't feel well. I need another cuddle.

I know hun, I'm coming up soon. We'll put some S3 on and have a cuddle. I'll fetch you a nice mug of something too. Not quite whump but it's better than nothing!

I was listening to American idiot on the way to work this morning and I found myself singing Canadian instead lol. I love it

Look out Bedford, the thumpers are coming!!!

Night puts
                              Aaaw, poor Mano! Hope you're feeling better soon! And Queen, you better watch out you don't catch it from him. I think Snap is okay. He hasn't b!tched about his back lately, so the moves I put him through must have helped some.

Aaaah - CHOOOOO!

Uh oh, looks like I spoke too soon. He may have caught what Mano has after all. Or he put too much powdered sugar on his pancakes again...

*pouts* I see empty box... GW hates me...
                              I couldn't see the pics on the Shex thread, but these ones. Weird.

K. Thanks hon. I'm off to bed... must dream of Jasony goodness
                              Sure hope you will. Night, Lah! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

*flies in....lands......waves madly at everyone...........flies off again*

I am home again YIPPEE and once I get settled again I hope to be on here more. Dang, GW is s-l-o-w today!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X