Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    And that's Julie Caitlin Brown on stage "on the phone". Was she keeping a very watchful eye on our boy?
    Oh yes, she was there....nuff said

Originally posted by pip2 View Post
    *sneaks in*
    hi
    jason just made me a huge fan at the weekend
    awesome guy!! i was standing right next to him while he was playing blackjack and almost died when he took his jacket off!
    unfortunately my pics weren't great but i got some video, i put them up on youtube, my screenname on youtube is pip291 so if you want to hav a look there are a few there and stil uploading more
    also dont know if you want to look but i thought i'd post my pic with jason
    i'll put it in spoliers cause its pretty big and i cant bear to resize it
    http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/p...d/SCAN0003.jpg
    PIP!!!!!! You've fully seen the light!!!!

Welcome to the Playground!! *huggles*

Guys, we have another loon in our midst.... make her feel welcome!! Straight jackets are in the corner pip

I've seen your vids, they're great.... reminded me of a lot more things to go in my report! And your photo with him is fantastic. Why is mine so sh*t and everyone else's is perfect?? Hmmm, could have something to do with nerves in the 1st place... then Jason was my 1st shoot (should've been 3rd).... AND the fact that he pulled me closer and said I'd be fine when I told him how nervous I was, AND when he photographer told me to wait while he took another!!! I was so embarrassed, but he was lovely about it!! *sigh*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    2. Hey, no one is more surprised by my conversion (see what I did there, did ya? lol ) than me!
    *groans at the awful pun* Welcome to the wonderful world of Jason!!

3. I'd forgotten about the soft hands thing! hahaha. But yes, oh to have been a fly on the wall of their lives in Vancouver, eh? Lol.
    Oh God, I'm a Shexer.... things like that will never be forgotten. Like the "just don't wake me up" comment!!!

4. Hey man, I was the Jason cheerleader all weekend You saw me.
    5. Me? A fan girl? Hell no!
    Indeed!!! *huge grin*

6. Hahaha. Ohhh yes. It felt fab too
    *iz SO jealous* I was stood with someone from the next group number to me who I kept bumping into all weekend as Jason & Joe were leaving, and her son goes "ahem, stop staring at his arse"... I was a bit flustered but at least I got a good view!!

He really is a stunning lookin man. He has that thing Colin Cunningham was talking about... about how certain people just migrate into the limelight whether they want to or not. I think the word is "charisma"? Though I believe hotness would do, too.
    Stunning is exactly the word I used to describe him. It's not just about his looks, he just has a presence about him that you have to love. And the tallness... yes, I know he's tall but until you see it up close... guh!!

My essay does not go so well. I want to sleeeep.

I can see an awful lot of double thunk shots in our not so distant future ... totally fine by me... BUT ... please be kind to us Shexers and stick some in the Shex thread too!!

And this pic just kinda sums up Joe's facepalms over the weekend!! LMAO

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    I've just put 111 Chevron photos of Jason on my LJ... I'll post them all here too if anyone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wants me to But there is a zip file there as well, for easy snurching
    Viewed, drooled and on bookmarks!!

sigpic

Comment

Part 2

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
      Oh God Lah..... I'm trying to make pancakes but they keep burning cause I'm running between the laptop to drool and then I remember 'pancakes'!!!

I'm so jealous!! Getting gold next time AND I'm actually gonna speak to him!!! I will definately attempt a conversation! I will do, yes I can!
      Oh I forgot it was pancake day!!

I'm getting gold too.... and not almost putting my fingers in his glass!! *huggles*

*loves new camera*
      *luffs Lah's new camera too!!*

guuhhghghsdlglkvjlxkjdvmc

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      Hehehe *waves*

Thought there'd be some wonderful pics in here ....and I'm not wrong.

Wow...that man is seriously gorgeous. Fantastic pics. I can hardly see now...
      *huggles and clings to Lizzie to stop her leaving* <<< another mad friend of mine Playground, who has EXCELLENT taste in men!!

Wonderful pics, amazing, spectacular... guh!! We all knew he was goegeous before, but in RL.... *sigh*

There's a smidgen of Jason in the new vid on the MGM site about "What makes Stargate a success". It was filmed at the 100th ep party, so he's looking smokin' hot...

Which reminds me, he told me at the reception to stop smoking... and the next morning at the photo op he said "Hey, it's the smoking teacher!" and I have since chosen that to mean "smoking hot"
      Thanks for the link Lah

Hehe, he remembers you now!! If he remembers me at all it'll be for telling him that Shex is spelt like sex but with an "h" after the s!!!

sigpic

Comment

Two new stills from Remnants

sigpic

Comment

And some more Chevron spam

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Friday con report. "I don't remember seeing Jason but I must have because I remember thinking "OMG, that man is...is...is... *blank*"

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

<neck>
                  <more pretty neck>
                  *sloshes around bucket*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Loved the vantage point...

Spoiler:
                    Now THAT'S what I call a POV!!!! None better!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Got Lah's permission to use her picture, so I'm showing off my new sig. And for those who never click on links, here's my daughter's photo op shot with Jason. He was so sweet, actually got down on his knees for her! :LOL:
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/starg8fans/IMG_0898.jpg
                    Awwwwwww So sweet!!!
                    And what a wonderful siggy!!!

Originally posted by pip2 View Post
                    thanks to evryone for the welcomes
                    and dear god lahela your pics are killing me and i was there!
                    and i'm just going to read your guest encounter write up gater (while staring at lovely pictures)
                    Welcome Pip!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spam time...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I was back reading the stuff and the pics from the Con...Wow!

I am sooooooo jealous....

Amazing stuff. Thanks to everyone for sharing!
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hey,
                              I am here again! Just lurking around like always!
                              *squeee!!!* thanks Lah for the pictures. I can drool all over them!

Hello Pip! Sorry I could not be here earlier, I only lurk around here!
                              Hope Ya'll have fun!

Clones: Sugar and Spice
                              Spoiler:
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Spoiler:
                                There's a smidgen of Jason in the new vid on the MGM site about "What makes Stargate a success". It was filmed at the 100th ep party, so he's looking smokin' hot...

Which reminds me, he told me at the reception to stop smoking... and the next morning at the photo op he said "Hey, it's the smoking teacher!" and I have since chosen that to mean "smoking hot"
                                You're the "smokin' hot teacher"!! I'd take it. Good to know his view on smoking is about the same as mine.

And what WONDERFUL spam it is, too! Just look at those lips.

Originally posted by starg8girl View Post
                                Hey,
                                I am here again! Just lurking around like always!
                                *squeee!!!* thanks Lah for the pictures. I can drool all over them!

Hello Pip! Sorry I could not be here earlier, I only lurk around here!
                                Hope Ya'll have fun!
                                Hey! It's Starg8GIRL! *waves* Was the con like the best present EVER?!

So, QH... I'm guessing Julie didn't make a very good impression on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X