X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutterdive indeed!! *drools merrily*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *tears wig to pieces*
    You were looking at the wig? All I saw was lips, lips and lips!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I assume it displays in the proper size for you then...
    *Nods until neck aches* Oh yes!!!

Morning, Queen! I'm fine, thanks. Still waiting for the rest of the family to make an appearance... But I got coffee and internet, so I'm a happy camper. How are you?
    Best time of the day, early morning coffee and thunk!

I'm OK thanks, just having a break from the housework that I didn't finish yesterday!

My daughter's just learning Photoshop, so I might as well give her 'homework' and get her to put this face into the original dreads. Actually, I really like Jason's face this season. It's somehow leaner and more mature - especially if compared to S2, and most of all Condemned. I think Queen said it as well, in those pics he looks absolutely boyish.
    SOunds like a plan on the PS front!
    Oh God, boyish...that makes me feel like a right paedo!!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    It's big Stars

I hate the wig so much - I find it distracting... I focus my thunk on seasons 2 - 4 *pouts*

Am avoiding going shopping... have to cook afterwards... don't feel like it

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...r/006b3663.jpg
    I'd cook for you Lah but I'm a bit far away! Good job I like cooking with the amount Mano eats!!

BTW is he still with Snap Stars? He's not put in an appearance!

sigpic

Comment

*pounces*

I wish I could beam everything over for you to cook too QH! We're going to a big lunch tomorrow and we all have to contribute so I'm making a curry, but I have to make it today. Normally I love cooking, just not in the mood today.

sigpic

Comment

*pounces*

I wish I could beam everything over for you to cook too QH! We're going to a big lunch tomorrow and we all have to contribute so I'm making a curry, but I have to make it today. Normally I love cooking, just not in the mood today.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...jammer/12b.jpg
        Ooooh curry, yum!

Suddenly I feel like having some juice!!

Gotta go, back later...leave you with this thump!

sigpic

Comment

*licks blood off lip*
          sigpic

Comment

It's big Stars

I hate the wig so much - I find it distracting... I focus my thunk on seasons 2 - 4 *pouts*
            Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Gutterdive indeed!! *drools merrily*

You were looking at the wig? All I saw was lips, lips and lips!!
            What Queen said.... I've gotten to the point where I can ignore it most of the time.

I'm OK thanks, just having a break from the housework that I didn't finish yesterday!

SOunds like a plan on the PS front!
            Oh God, boyish...that makes me feel like a right paedo!!
            I'll show you the result. Hubby's acting up again, though, wants all of us to do all kinds of stuff around the house. Doesn't he realize it's Saturday? That's the downside of him travelling most of the week, he's not as tired of housework as I am.

Am avoiding going shopping... have to cook afterwards... don't feel like it

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...r/006b3663.jpg
            I'd cook for you Lah but I'm a bit far away! Good job I like cooking with the amount Mano eats!!
            I'm in a similar quandry, we're invited to a cocktail party tonight, and we're supposed to bring some kind of finger food - sweet or savoury. Can only think of the usual stuff, which a lot of other people are gonna bring as well. Any suggestions?

BTW is he still with Snap Stars? He's not put in an appearance!

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...a158_small.jpg
            Yup, they're still here. Working on something in the basement. Not exactly sure what they're up to, and don't really want to know... I can beam him back any time, just say the word.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Meant to post this one too. Drippy blood inspired by Shep in Tavelers!!! *le sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Samosas

sigpic

Comment

I'll show you the result. Hubby's acting up again, though, wants all of us to do all kinds of stuff around the house. Doesn't he realize it's Saturday? That's the downside of him travelling most of the week, he's not as tired of housework as I am.
                  How very rude!!

I'm in a similar quandry, we're invited to a cocktail party tonight, and we're supposed to bring some kind of finger food - sweet or savoury. Can only think of the usual stuff, which a lot of other people are gonna bring as well. Any suggestions?
                  Can't stop now but can suggest a few things later if that's not too late for you?

Yup, they're still here. Working on something in the basement. Not exactly sure what they're up to, and don't really want to know... I can beam him back any time, just say the word.
                  Aww, nah leave them to it I guess. They'll get sick of each other sooner or later!!

sigpic

Comment

Meant to post this one too. Drippy blood inspired by Shep in Tavelers!!! *le sigh*

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/c...a160_small.jpg
                    *le sigh* right along with you... is it wrong that a vegetarian should think like that?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello Playground!
                      Just a flyby post!!

I LOVED The Prodigal!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      WHUMP!!!! Squeee!
                      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                        Hello Playground!
                        Just a flyby post!!

I LOVED The Prodigal!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        WHUMP!!!! Squeee!
                        *tacklehuggles Puts*

Must... resist... spoiler...
                        sigpic

Comment

How very rude!!

Can't stop now but can suggest a few things later if that's not too late for you?

Aww, nah leave them to it I guess. They'll get sick of each other sooner or later!!
                          Luckily I managed to side-track hubby with his train set, so peace reigns once more...

I gotta go take my daughter to a b-day party in about an hour and I'll do my shopping then - but if it's something quick and easy (my favorite kind!!) I'm still open to suggestions.

Okay, I'll beam Mano over before we leave for the party tonight.

Sa - what? Just kidding, that's those Indian bread pockets, right? Don't know if I wanna do that much cooking, and I've never made them before so this could go horribly wrong. Hm... Asian, huh? I could get boiled shrimp, put them on skewers and make satay sauce to go with them.

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                          Hello Playground!
                          Just a flyby post!!

I LOVED The Prodigal!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          WHUMP!!!! Squeee!
                          *tacklehuggles Puts*

Must... resist... spoiler...
                          /\ What Lah said! *mutters* I can be strong... I will be strong...
                          Glad to know it, though, puts!!

Season 4 dreads (with bonus belly peekage) for Lah and Sal and everybody!!

Edit Oops, didn't realize how out-of-focus this picture is. Gotta find a better version from the capping site.

Edit #2 Okay, that one isn't much better but it's an improvement.
                          Last edited by starg8fans; 08 November 2008, 03:08 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Sa - what? Just kidding, that's those Indian bread pockets, right? Don't know if I wanna do that much cooking, and I've never made them before so this could go horribly wrong. Hm... Asian, huh? I could get boiled shrimp, put them on skewers and make satay sauce to go with them.
                            Sounds like a winner!

Season 4 dreads (with bonus belly peekage) for Lah and Sal and everybody!!

Edit Oops, didn't realize how out-of-focus this picture is. Gotta find a better version from the capping site.

Edit #2 Okay, that one isn't much better but it's an improvement.
                            *squee* Thanks Stars He moved too much in that scene, it was impossible to get clear caps of the peekage *pouts*
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a winner!

*squee* Thanks Stars He moved too much in that scene, it was impossible to get clear caps of the peekage *pouts*
                              And so easy... *grins*

And what's worse, when he finally stood still in that scene, and even raised his arms for extra belly peekage Teyla was blocking his face. *curses*

sigpic

Comment

And so easy... *grins*

And what's worse, when he finally stood still in that scene, and even raised his arms for extra belly peekage Teyla was blocking his face. *curses*

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e..._4x03_3239.jpg
                                Most unfair! We should direct scenes like that... "Rachel, out of the way!"... "Jason, peekage!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X