X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me while I scream...

Spoiler:
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I've just ordered a Gold Pass to Chevron 7.2... it includes a drinks reception with the guests... *hums a song about having a beer with Ronon*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      *still annoyed at the thunkers for not helping a girl in need*
      sorry...for all we knew you might've been pretending to want to be rescued.... I know I wouldn't really want someone to get him off me!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      LOL! AMC, I don't think anyone here would complain about being stuck under him for any amount of time

Clickety...

Hehe, got that right Lah

Yummy HUGE pic *iz happy*

Excuse me while I scream...

Spoiler:
      Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I've just ordered a Gold Pass to Chevron 7.2... it includes a drinks reception with the guests... *hums a song about having a beer with Ronon*
      *throws a tantrum* I want to gooooo

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        You have no memory, etch-a-sketch!

*attacks*
        There's always the stickies program It is the best thing I ever got. Now (to quote RoS) nothing is forgotten... nothing is ever forgotten
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
          There's always the stickies program It is the best thing I ever got. Now (to quote RoS) nothing is forgotten... nothing is ever forgotten
          Except when you forget to open your stickies after a reboot
          sigpic

Comment

Except when you forget to open your stickies after a reboot
            lol mine are all recurring so it'll come up the next day, but special ones, one time wonders, if I found myself needing a reboot and knew I had to remember that stickie, I'd just actually do the pen and paper reminder to put the reminder back up
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Shall we do some Jason thunking?
              huhm....heck, yeah!

*thud*

Hey, really, I come all stressed out...and slowly but surely, the stress fades....

Wow, and you all are very creative with your sigs...

That's an amazing thing about this site.

I wonder if there will be enough Ronon moments in this episode. I know he had some focus on the last one, but sometimes in the secondary threads of the scripts there are small scenes that can be small pearls....with my favourite man...I need some TV thunking material, ASAP.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hey JW *waves*

Clone sitting update - Mano just messaged to say that they're on their way back from Skiffy. I asked him if it was still standing and he assures me that it is. Whatever they did there it sounds like he and Snap had a ball! They're due back in a couple of hours so I'll find out what they got up to!

In the meantime, we can carry on thunking

sigpic

Comment

Hey JW *waves*

Hi, QH! Thunking this precise minute.

Got to leave... see me in two hours.Laters!
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hello Playground!

How is everyone?

Just saw that your are going to the con, Lah!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! Anyone else considering it?

I'd LOVE to but right now things are looking bad for me
                    Joe and Jason TOGETHER would totally kill me!!!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Hey JW *waves*

Clone sitting update - Mano just messaged to say that they're on their way back from Skiffy. I asked him if it was still standing and he assures me that it is. Whatever they did there it sounds like he and Snap had a ball! They're due back in a couple of hours so I'll find out what they got up to!

Here's a question, how much of it was left standing. Just the corner stones or the building as a whole.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          Here's a question, how much of it was left standing. Just the corner stones or the building as a whole.
                          Well from what I've managed to get out of them, I think there are a few holes here and there, but they assure me that they weren't too heavy handed.

Apparently they "just a "chat" with some guy in an office at the top". From the smirk on both of their faces I have a sneaky feeling that whoever this guy is, he's got rather a headache.

Aww come on Queen, Stars said we could go...we just had to be persuasive...

Yes I know that Snap, just as long as you weren't too persuasive! We want another series - how did that go? Snap? Where did he ge? *shouts* Mano!!! Here now please...

sigpic

Comment

Can you tell the Playground what happened please?

*giggles* What? We told you...we had a chat

And the outcome was???

They're gonna think about it!! Looks like tying them up and holding them at gunpoint was a good idea after all!!

Um, I beg your pardon?

Haha, only kidding. We were very good clones

Hmmm, OK then.

Have you two finished getting showered and changed now?

Um...

Oh come on guys, what have you been doing?

Um...getting changed...and eating of course!!

*facepalm* I should've known. Snap you need to go and get showered before you put clean clothes on. On second thought, why don't you both have a bath, it'll keep you out of mischief for a bit longer? Go on, off you go.

Bath? Oh, can we have the...

*sigh* Yes, you can have the rubber duck *rolls eyes*

sigpic

Comment

Hilarious!

Seems like someone had a blast!

Comment

Well the pair of them haven't stopped giggling since they got back. I can see tonight being a late one!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X