Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow!!!

Bedford?? Bless 'em, they could've picked somewhere...er, I was going to say better but I've never been, so somewhere....further North!!! haha

sigpic

Comment

Bedford is plenty far enough from Geneva, thanks! So, you going???
      sigpic

Comment

I'd love to, but I can't. No money for one and I think we're away that weekend anyway

sigpic

Comment

Awww, too bad
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
            Ooooooo A short shades run! I like!!! *waving to Puts!*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Figured there was more to this... But I'm hopeless with TV shows, hardly watch anything besides SGA. So the only 'Bones' I know is the Doc in Star Trek... (really showing my age here!)
            don't feel bad, I actually know of Doc MaCoy (sp?) myself And remember, like a fine wine, we're better with age
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post

don't feel bad, I actually know of Doc MaCoy (sp?) myself And remember, like a fine wine, we're better with age
              I'm with you both... when I first heard of Bones I thought, "They made a spinoff show about McCoy?"
              sigpic

Comment

I keep meaning to watch Bones. I've seen a few eps but I want to watch it from the beginning. I saw a couple with Stephen Fry in, hilarious

Shall we do some Jason thunking?

sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                  Hello Playground!!

Nice idea to do some thunking, queen!!

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                  Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Hey again puts

Some Ronon, then I'm off to make my tea. Mano & Snap are hungry yet again!! I'll make sure they pop in later to say hi! Love to Milka

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Hey again puts

Some Ronon, then I'm off to make my tea. Mano & Snap are hungry yet again!! I'll make sure they pop in later to say hi! Love to Milka
                      *waves*
                      Sorry it took me so long to reply Had to catch up with all the pages on the JF Thread
                      Just read about Bedford!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Shex in REAL LIFE!!!!!! I NEED TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!! *flails*

See ya!
                      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Izzy: *scarcasm*Thanks a lot guys, could have really used the help, but no! you made me suffer! Ok, so being under an incredibly handsome and sexy man for 3 hours is hardly suffering, but the whole him waking up thing was *really* awkard. *SO* glad my BF will NEVER see that (controling the secruity camera footage in your office is such a good thing)!!! It took Sheppy, Teyla and Mckay to get him off me!! GR!!
                        I've got a lab table to clean with Lye now, so if you don't mind, I'm off to clean it!!! *still annoyed at the thunkers for not helping a girl in need*
                        Oh, but he appoligize and gave me my Stitch Plushie back!!!
                        Spoiler:

Me: BTW, yes! That is my plushie!! *iz a sucker for Stitch*
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

LOL! AMC, I don't think anyone here would complain about being stuck under him for any amount of time

Clickety...

sigpic

Comment

That's a new one... Is that a dogtag?
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Andreas released a few "new" S3 promo shots on his LJ We've seen the rest I think.

I dunno... looks almost like it, but it's probably not... *shrugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                Andreas released a few "new" S3 promo shots on his LJ We've seen the rest I think.

I dunno... looks almost like it, but it's probably not... *shrugs*
                                Oh gotcha. Yeah, it's missing the tattoo... Strange...

It could be, I wouldn't put it past Shep to make sure that his team has them. Ya know in case their bodies get charred and stuff...
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X