No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, where is everybody today? I came here thinking I'd have to catch up reading pages and pages of stuff... But all I had to do was drool over the gorgeous shots as usual. (Thanks ladies, we all know who you are!)

Okay, just a few comments...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Spoiler:

Ha!
    McKay: How did you do that? These knots are tight, I'm starting to loose feeling in my fingers.
    Why do you think I was wiggling? Trying to get loose.
    Sheppard: So you weren't actually enjoying what they did?
    Teyla: I am certain he did, the look on his face was much louder than his words.

None of your business.
    McKay: Well mister genious how about you untie us so we can go?
    How about I leave you with them?
    Sheppard: Come on Ronon, you know they'd roast him alive.
    Loved it - the PERFECT ENDING to a PERFECT STORY!!!! And you did manage to make it PG. At least until my gutter brain started to fill in the blanks... Although, roasted Rodney? I think I'll skip breakfast tomorrow...

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
    I just found this rather disturbing picture of an Easter scene. I can't believe the world has come to this . . .

Spoiler:

That is one hell of a "Peep" show!
    ROTFL

Get away from me second page!
    AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN! *hunts around for fly swatter to bash the number '2'*

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
    Oh Yeah, Baby! RAWR indeed!

I have a singing
    He looks more like he's singing 'rah rah' but he's precious anyway.

Oh, but he needs some backup singers as well. Here's a chorus line for him... ... and a Ronon look alike for some string accompaniment.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

P.S. Okay, the reason why I wasn't here all day was that I was driving all over the place. And whenever Hubby was taking the wheel, I worked on my first Satedan Fire Challenge ficlet. See, Lah, I always heed your advice! It was a bit tricky, this episode doesn't have much room for missing scenes or tags...

Now, would anybody here be kind enough to look it over before I post it? Don't want to make a really bad impression the first time around... The deadline is Thursday, so it's cutting it a bit close, but it's not very long. Thanks in advance for your help!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Hey, where is everybody today? I came here thinking I'd have to catch up reading pages and pages of stuff... But all I had to do was drool over the gorgeous shots as usual. (Thanks ladies, we all know who you are!)

Okay, just a few comments...
        Sowwy Been in the Lounge again all day...I get distracted in there.

Loved it - the PERFECT ENDING to a PERFECT STORY!!!! And you did manage to make it PG. At least until my gutter brain started to fill in the blanks... Although, roasted Rodney? I think I'll skip breakfast tomorrow...
        *bows* Thank you! Only way I could think of letting everyone fill in the gaps for themselves.

ROTFL

AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN! *hunts around for fly swatter to bash the number '2'*
        *ducks* Oi dont hit me!

He looks more like he's singing 'rah rah' but he's precious anyway.

Oh, but he needs some backup singers as well. Here's a chorus line for him... ... and a Ronon look alike for some string accompaniment.
        Ooooo! I just realized, we should have a Ronon smiley going "rawr" Now that'd be fitting!
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

P.S. Okay, the reason why I wasn't here all day was that I was driving all over the place. And whenever Hubby was taking the wheel, I worked on my first Satedan Fire Challenge ficlet. See, Lah, I always heed your advice! It was a bit tricky, this episode doesn't have much room for missing scenes or tags...

Now, would anybody here be kind enough to look it over before I post it? Don't want to make a really bad impression the first time around... The deadline is Thursday, so it's cutting it a bit close, but it's not very long. Thanks in advance for your help!
          I could if you want me to. Which ep is the tag for again? Too lazy to wander over to LJ...
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I could if you want me to. Which ep is the tag for again? Too lazy to wander over to LJ...
            It's The Seer. Tough one. Don't think I could have done it without about four hours to kill in the car today...

Okay, I'll e-mail it to you. Just let me know if it totally sucks, then I'll try my hand at it next time. Thanks a lot for volunteering! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

It's The Seer. Tough one. Don't think I could have done it without about four hours to kill in the car today...

Okay, I'll e-mail it to you. Just let me know if it totally sucks, then I'll try my hand at it next time. Thanks a lot for volunteering! *huggles*
              Aaaah that one. I just got an inspiration for Doppelganger, gonna try to see if I can get it down. You got my email address still right?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Aaaah that one. I just got an inspiration for Doppelganger, gonna try to see if I can get it down. You got my email address still right?
                Oh, so they don't go in order? Okay, just checked, they only just started doing eps. Oh yes, Doppelganger has so many possibilities...

I sent it to you via GW. They have your address. Should get there soon.

Thanks again! And I hope you had a great time at the Lounge.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, so they don't go in order? Okay, just checked, they only just started doing eps. Oh yes, Doppelganger has so many possibilities...

I sent it to you via GW. They have your address. Should get there soon.

Thanks again! And I hope you had a great time at the Lounge.
                  I dont know what order they go in. Doppelganger tag just popped into my head at the most random time. I'm gonna try to write it. It sounds pretty cool in my head.

No problem! I'll look over it tonight
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I dont know what order they go in. Doppelganger tag just popped into my head at the most random time. I'm gonna try to write it. It sounds pretty cool in my head.

No problem! I'll look over it tonight
                    Oooh, can't wait to read it! A tag, huh? Well, I wrote an alternate dream sequence for Ronon for one of my longer smut fics, but I substituted it for something a bit tamer in the meantime. I thought it would work better as a stand alone, it's a bit on the kinky side... so probably not applicable for a SatFire challenge, anyway.

Oh, and here's a really appreciative Ronon shot to thank you for your comments! And to save the thread from that pesky page 2 - AGAIN!!

sigpic

Comment

just wanted to join so I could say YUM!!!

YUM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowQFly View Post
                        just wanted to join so I could say YUM!!!

YUM!!!
                        Hi, ShadowQFly, and welcome to the Yummyness that is Ronon Dex!

Glad to have another thunker delurk who's enjoying the view, and we're honored you made your first post on this thread. Hope you stop by often to play in our playground.
                        Last edited by starg8fans; 25 March 2008, 04:51 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a picture!

sigpic

Comment

thanks he is all that is male in my humble opinion

unfortunately I don't have any pics to share...so I just watch and drool

Comment

thanks he is all that is male in my humble opinion

unfortunately I don't have any pics to share...so I just watch and drool
                            Good place to be. If you need any help, just let us know. You will probably want your own Ronon album soon so you have your favorite poses at your beck and call whenever you want them.

Personally, I like him with a bit of a whumped look. *drools as well*
                            Last edited by starg8fans; 25 March 2008, 05:15 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Yowsa!!! that is a hot picture

personally...I like him any way I can get him

Comment

Yowsa!!! that is a hot picture

personally...I like him any way I can get him

Well, if you want to try posting pictures feel free to snurch some of mine. Just go to my Photobucket account (it's at http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...arg8fans/Ronon), click once on the text in teh second box that says 'Direct Link' under the cap you want to include (there will be a little sign that says 'copied'). Then in your post click on the icon with the mountains and paste the copied line in the pop-up window. Am I making any sense?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X