• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're so good to me.
    Thank you girls.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      I get home on the 7th, but you guys won't see me until the 8th.
      Hey, if we have enough time, Shippy and I will check in during the week with pictures! Cross your fingers.
      That long?! Scary... So I'll have Cub for 9 days? I gotta start coming up with ways to keep him busy, so he wont miss you too much. Pleaaaase drop in if you can! With yummies! *fingers crossed*

Almost done with ficlet, but the bed calls. If anyone wants to beta it, PM me? I wanna have it checked before I put it in my LJ.
      So I leave you with this.

sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        That long?! Scary... So I'll have Cub for 9 days? I gotta start coming up with ways to keep him busy, so he wont miss you too much. Pleaaaase drop in if you can! With yummies! *fingers crossed*

Almost done with ficlet, but the bed calls. If anyone wants to beta it, PM me? I wanna have it checked before I put it in my LJ.
        So I leave you with this.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...onversion7.jpg
        About that, Sal. He'll go to your place first thing in the morning on the 1st, your time. I'm not letting him leave me a WHOLE DAY before I take off. But don't be surprised if he crawls into bed with you early that morning. And I'll need him home by 2pm-ish your time on the 8th. Thanks!

Oh, and if you still need a beta when you get up in the AM, email it to me. I'll print it out and take it to work to read.

Comment

Thanks for cheering me up.

Before I will go to sleep I've to do just a little thing!

300th POST

*yay*
          sigpic

Comment

Where are all the zippies running off to?

Almost at 2,000...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Where are all the zippies running off to?

Almost at 2,000...
              Just six more, Spikey!

Comment

A HUGE thank you to all for the welcome AND for the tips on the pics

With the little bit of time I have online right now I am content to just sit here and drool

These pictures are beyond amazing!! He has got to be one of the hottest men alive

and thank you Starg8fan for the offer of your bucket. LOL I may need it for the drooling
                my goodness he is "sigh"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowQFly View Post

With the little bit of time I have online right now I am content to just sit here and drool

These pictures are beyond amazing!! He has got to be one of the hottest men alive

and thank you Starg8fan for the offer of your bucket. LOL I may need it for the drooling
                  my goodness he is "sigh"
                  Hey, we all understand the "busy life", so feel free to chime in when you need to and leave the piccie posting to us. We like it anyway.

Comment

About that, Sal. He'll go to your place first thing in the morning on the 1st, your time. I'm not letting him leave me a WHOLE DAY before I take off. But don't be surprised if he crawls into bed with you early that morning. And I'll need him home by 2pm-ish your time on the 8th. Thanks!

Oh, and if you still need a beta when you get up in the AM, email it to me. I'll print it out and take it to work to read.
                    Okay. The 1st is a Tuesday, so I get to lay in that morning. With Cub! *squeal* And don't worry I'll get him home to you by 2pm on the 8th. This'll be one of those rare times when I'll let him leave on time.
                    Oh but I feel like I should warn him, Nibbles will want to brew, so he might be sucked into those duties... But he wont be tortured, cuz Nibbles knows not to hurt those that aren't mine.

I emailed it to you. Thanks! The whole thing might be wacky writing late at night...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Welcome To The Playground,
                      Shadow And Lenas!!!

If you want to post pictures, you ought to get a PhotoBucket account. It's free up to a certain number of pictures. Once you have that, you can "right click" on any picture in this thread, then click "properties" and highlight the URL that comes up for the picture and upload it into PhotoBucket by clicking "upload as URL". Once you do that once, it's pretty easy. Honest!

Oh, and yes, several of us "have clones" My Dex clone is Cub, but you won't see him today... unless Sal kidnaps him later on.

Thanks for the advice - have an account now - just see if I can do this.....

Is it working!! Wish he would look att me that way ....*big sigh*
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                        Thanks for the advice - have an account now - just see if I can do this..... http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/k...8/276f258b.jpg

Is it working!! Wish he would look att me that way ....*big sigh*
                        Hi, Lenas, and welcome to the playground! Congratulations on learning the picture posting thing so quickly. You picked a great shot for your first one. Here are a few more "here's looking at you" shots for you.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowQFly View Post

my goodness he is "sigh"
                          No problem, glad to help. It's a bit chaotic in there, but who cares - I don't think you could take a bad picture of this man even if you tried. He even looks hot while he's eating. (Although Rodney doesn't seem to think so...)

Especially when he's eating with his hands!

sigpic

Comment

Oops, sorry, forgot to include this one in the feeding frenzy...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                              Oh and Lah!!! *tacklehugsquisches*
                              Got it today! And bad you for not giving me your address!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../tempted01.jpg
                              *squeak* I needed that

Glad to hear it arrived safely *huggles* And hopefully I'll have a new address next week... should know later today...

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                              LENAS
                              Hi all! My first post here!

Thanks for all amazing pictures and artwork! Your all so talented! But then again, how hard can it be with Ronon as a motive - *droools*?

The man is perfect I tell ya, perfect!

Haven´t quite not figured out how to post a picture yet.... but will try - help please??!!

So, some of you have clones, uh? I´m fine with that....
                              Welcome to the playground Lenas And Shadow

The Ronon clones that inhabit the playgreound...

I have Speedy
                              Sal has Nibbles
                              Bunny has Weary
                              Shae has Crunchie
                              Neelan has Cub
                              Snowy has the twins, Cookie and Cutie-pie
                              Shippy has Bear
                              Starg8fans has Snap
                              Starg8girl has Sugar
                              Doggy has Trigger
                              Ebe has Gabe
                              PoundPuppy has Hot Stuff
                              Greytop has Sexy
                              Anlaria has Smug
                              Rad has Frisky
                              Jessima has Caesar
                              Kady has Vella

They are all very lovely

Shae!!! Happy birthday for yesterday sweetie! I hope Crunchie made it special

Luci, congrats on 300! Spikey! Come on! Just a few more! LOL! I think the avatars are 65w x 60h, but just right click and check the properties on one to be sure

*huggles everyone*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                Thanks for cheering me up.
                                Spoiler:

Before I will go to sleep I've to do just a little thing!

300th POST

*yay*
                                Congratulations on 300 posts, Luciana! That went really quickly.

And Spikey, 1996! Come on, girl, almost there! Actually, this is almost my 1996, too!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X