No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deliberate repost, but in better quality! (Thanks for the LJ caps, Lah!)

P.S. Oops, guess PB hasn't updated yet....

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      I'm off... Speedy's already passed out http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...dy/bamsr27.png
      and it's time to send Cookie and Cutie home (thanks Snowy!!! *huggles*)

Night all
      Night Lah! *huggles* Tell Bocce I'm still waiting for the robe? Or is he still teaching M?
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Wah so many pics, love 'em all.

Is it alright just to say he's Hawaiin? Or does he need a more specific label?
        Sometimes being more than one thing is a pain for being 'politically correct'. (talkin' bout self)
        O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Don't pay attention to me.
          I'm not really present.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
            Wah so many pics, love 'em all.

Is it alright just to say he's Hawaiin? Or does he need a more specific label?
            Sometimes being more than one thing is a pain for being 'politically correct'. (talkin' bout self)
            I guess that would be how he describes himself. In any case, a modern Hawaiian is typically a mix of several races and nationalities. It's a real melting pot, which is great. Anyway, I totally agree with what Snowy said before, people are never only one thing, and that's why you cannot put them in a specific box.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Don't pay attention to me.
              I'm not really present.

Pretty...
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                *grrrr* Evil vest. No neck...
                he is nekkid under that vest you know... LOL *knows she is provoking Sal* LOL
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*waves* Hi there, Tel, long time no see!

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  Yeah, so go ahead, Sal, make him take it off so he looks like this...

Now, why did I even bother to make coffee?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ots/bts274.jpg

*waves back*
                    yeah long time no see...I've become a full time multithunker lol so I don't just lurk in this thread any more lol plus I play LOTR almost for the whole time I'm on the computer hey...I like slaying dragons with my double handed axe LOL

ooo oo dod I tell you guys I started Ushering (as a volunteer) at our local theatre (stage shows) and I get to see the shows for free
                    oh and I started taking jewelery making classes it's soooooo fun ...not all the soldering stuff but beading and wire work I'm gonna put some pics of the stuff I made up on my myspace site soon...they're really pretty
                    Last edited by telpethoniel; 18 March 2008, 10:28 PM. Reason: Ronon is sexy but he takes up too much space
                    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*waves back*
                      yeah long time no see...I've become a full time multithunker lol so I don't just lurk in this thread any more lol plus I play LOTR almost for the whole time I'm on the computer hey...I like slaying dragons with my double handed axe LOL

ooo oo dod I tell you guys I started Ushering (as a volunteer) at our local theatre (stage shows) and I get to see the shows for free
                      oh and I started taking jewelery making classes it's soooooo fun ...not all the soldering stuff but beading and wire work I'm gonna put some pics of the stuff I made up on my myspace site soon...they're really pretty
                      Sounds like you got a lot of interesting stuff going on, good for you!

That theatre thing sounds great. I still think back fondly to my student days in London, when we could get the best remaining seats for about 5-7 pounds half an hour before the performance. We figured out rather quickly that our best bet were the matinees, we could usually get seats right in front of the stage...

sigpic

Comment

On the set of Broken Ties...

sigpic

Comment

WOW! Love the dark look...

P.S. More spoilers for S5 can be found here: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...n_the_ma.shtml No pictures or even mention of Ronon in this ep (although there will be
                          Spoiler:
                          a door that has to be battered down, which sounds like a job for him)

But it explains how TPTB will resolve
                          Spoiler:
                          the story arc with some version of Weir leading a gang of rogue replicators without
                          Spoiler:
                          Torri Higginsen available for filming.
                          Last edited by starg8fans; 18 March 2008, 10:49 PM.

sigpic

Comment

WOW! Love the dark look...
                            Except that dark means hard to cap

He has a new necklace
                            sigpic

Comment

He has a new necklace
                              True... But you'll manage, I know you will!

Wish I had known about the new necklace before, could have used it in my story...

sigpic

Comment

TEL! *squishies* Well if he's nekkid under it he better take it off! It looks so hot, we dont want him getting a heatstroke...

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ots/bts274.jpg

Ronon Dex! Coffee for real women!

Finally! But man those dreads dont look so good there...They just hang... And for a few seconds I wondered about why was he going all crosseyed...Then I realized...It was the shadow falling over his eyes...

He has a new necklace
                                Don't worry Lah, you'll find a way *huggles* You managed it with SoW.
                                Ooooooh new necklace! Yay!
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X