Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel
    Ey girls! Get your backsides over to http://www.the5thrace.com/ Jason should be on a live chat in less than half an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did I miss it?? I just got back from the movies (Arg if I did miss it why couldn't I have waited to see that movie...)

Edit: Nevermind, the stupid cookie thing... (I needed to click remember me...)

Ronon Dex Devil
    Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

lol. Live Chat? ... Ask questions we want answered... *WINK** lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Jason is not there yet, but I was going to submit my question now so when he comes it will be all ready. But the only problem is, my hand is having trouble making the mouse hover over the "submit" button, and click. Am I a chicken or what?

Edit: I did it! I feel better now... **Finally lets breath out...** I did not know it, but I was holding my breath the whole time...

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Ahh!!!(sorry, I was taking my usual periodic peek at this thread and saw the livechat thing!) Holy wow!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

what happened? I go on vacation and all hell breaks loose!! What is this about a live chat? waaa...

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
              Jason is not there yet, but I was going to submit my question now so when he comes it will be all ready. But the only problem is, my hand is having trouble making the mouse hover over the "submit" button, and click. Am I a chicken or what?

Edit: I did it! I feel better now... **Finally lets breath out...** I did not know it, but I was holding my breath the whole time...
              Well.....what did you ask? Love the new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                Ey girls! Get your backsides over to http://www.the5thrace.com/ Jason should be on a live chat in less than half an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                (((Tel))) what's up? Did Jason show up? Is there a transcript of the chat? Tell me tell me!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007

JASON MOMOA A.K.A RONON DEX ROCKS MY WORLD....
                  ME TOO SISTER! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.....BOTH, LOL and all the rest of the angels and devils. Nice to be back from vacation. I did nothing constructive today. lol, except mess with my vacation pics and catch up on the threads at GW, which is impossible btw.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Well.....what did you ask? Love the new sig!
                    LOL nothing embarrassing like "do you wear boxers or briefs?" I asked him how he was enjoying being on Stargate Atlantis and such. That is not exactly how I worded it, but you get the point. I don't think Jason is going to make it because they are on their last person, Ivy, and there are no questions for Jason. Plus it said he *might* come. It was fun though. I got to watch the interview with Cliff and BamBam. I even asked BamBam a question and he answered it. I wish I was able to ask Jason a question though. That would be cool to be there when he answers it live!

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                      It was SO worth the wait!!

Momoa as always you ROCKED as Dex tonight!! LOVED IT!! LOVED IT!! LOVED IT!!!

Really looking forward to seeing more!! of you of course lol!!

It was great!! Jason was great! and mighty fine too! I know I would have been picking you up off the floor if I were there Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima
                        LOL nothing embarrassing like "do you wear boxers or briefs?" I asked him how he was enjoying being on Stargate Atlantis and such. That is not exactly how I worded it, but you get the point. I don't think Jason is going to make it because they are on their last person, Ivy, and there are no questions for Jason. Plus it said he *might* come. It was fun though. I got to watch the interview with Cliff and BamBam. I even asked BamBam a question and he answered it. I wish I was able to ask Jason a question though. That would be cool to be there when he answers it live!
                        Aw, that's too bad that he couldn't make it. But at least you tried. Bam Bam is cool about answering questions too. Cliff is funny. Was the rest of the chat fun?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Aw, that's too bad that he couldn't make it. But at least you tried. Bam Bam is cool about answering questions too. Cliff is funny. Was the rest of the chat fun?
                          Yeah it was real fun to read. I think Cliff is really cool, and Bam Bam is cool as usual. I still think it would have been better if Jason was there because he is so awesome! Oh well maybe next time! It was still a blast. It is so cool that these guys found the time to asnwer fans' questions.
                          They're still going although I think they only have like 1 or 2 questions left for Ivy.

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Is there a transcript of the chat that I can read? sounds like fun. Of course it would have been better if Jason would have been there. That was a long chat session.

Comment

Don't feel left out, purple. I didn't know about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Good morning, everyone!

Uh...purple...why were you online at 01:00?

heee, I was on vacation and busy all day. That was the only time I could find to sneak in while everyone finally left me alone, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X