Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    Don't feel left out, purple. I didn't know about it either.
    I know, Tel and Jessi made the announcement around 4pm my time and I didn't get here til later. But we didn't miss Jason anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
      That picture kind of makes me want to write a really kinky fanfic.
      LOL, Addy is good at that too!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender
        Ahh!!!(sorry, I was taking my usual periodic peek at this thread and saw the livechat thing!) Holy wow!
        Nice to see you here. I'm a Fordy but Ronon is just to yummy to stay away from, lol...

Last edited by purpletoo1; 15 July 2006, 11:17 PM.

Comment

A different version of that one...

Comment

Comment

Just want to see the new promo pics... the non-spoiler ones of course...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Grrrr and slurp!...for Blue!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 16 July 2006, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrat
                      Okey! For once I'm here and who else? NO ONE! As usual... Hrm...

Gonna go sleep (if I can, just saw No Mans Land and my heart i racing) and come back later. Hope someone is here to talk to me then...
                      It's all timing, don't ask me what time but it's all timing! LOL Nice to see you post!

Ladyb, how could you not notice the tan! He is three shades darker, lol But that makes him 3 times hotter now!

Comment

Live chat??!! Sorry I missed that...but how could Momoa even be there...?? Aren't they in Austriala at the Con this weekend??? I know he was suppose to be there...unless of course that's where the live chat was...I am floored that no one asked Momoa questions...hell if I'd know about this I would have jammed the lines LOL!! Poor guy.

Glad ya'll got to chat with some of them anyway. Maybe another time our Momoa will be there. ok back to worky I go!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey Purple chicky!! Check out more promo pics on Stargateomega....posted them a few days ago...got some very yummy shots of Dex!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
                          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Thanks, I will. hugs. Did you see the link to the wonderful icons that explorer posted? I have them if you want. Dex is hot as ever!

I also think there were questions for him at the chat but he didn't show up tonight. Remember, this is the Internet, you can be anywhere and chat, lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              (((Tel))) what's up? Did Jason show up? Is there a transcript of the chat? Tell me tell me!
                              The transcript will be up soon and I posted 3 questions for Jason but had to leave before the interviewer posted them, and it was a maybe if he's show
                              But Cliff Simon did answer 3 of my questions! YAY!
                              I will post the link for the transcript when it is up
                              excited hugs
                              Tel
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
                                Live chat??!! Sorry I missed that...but how could Momoa even be there...?? Aren't they in Austriala at the Con this weekend??? I know he was suppose to be there...unless of course that's where the live chat was...I am floored that no one asked Momoa questions...hell if I'd know about this I would have jammed the lines LOL!! Poor guy.

Glad ya'll got to chat with some of them anyway. Maybe another time our Momoa will be there. ok back to worky I go!!

Jason is in Australia, he's 3 hours away from me now and I couldn't afford a ticket They have a row of computers lined up for them at the concause they were going back and forward and asking each other cheeky questions on the live chat too lol
                                I posted 3 questions for Jason but he may not have showed so that's probably why the questions didn't show, loll, don't worry the list of questions just in case he did show was a mile long
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X