• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

I love the expression in this one. Jason is good at those intense yet sexy looks.

Comment

Sorry haven't been here much, hope that things will slow up some soon!! But I am with ya'll in spirit LOL!!
        Purple's Biggest Fan
        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
          I love the expression in this one. Jason is good at those intense yet sexy looks.

You got that 100% right lol!!! Mr. Sexy from head to toe!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Hey all. I'm still in Iowa. We're trying not to leave my father in law alone right away. The family is sort of leaving in stages, a few here, a few there. I think we'll probably be the last to leave... early next week I believe. I've already got my dibs in for the TV on Friday night... but just in case, somebody record it on a VCR tape, ok? Ya just never know, thunderstorms could come through here and knock out the power just when I need it most. Guh!

See ya'll later
            Doggy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                I was going to say bump, but then I saw those gorgeous tight pants & saying bump just seemed way too dirty all of a sudden lol
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hey guys! The promo comertials are out and there what I think is some Sateda footage and Ronan flashbacks in the atlantis one
                  Go here http://stargate-sg1.hu/videos/
                  & get the 4th one down
                  Theres 4 comercials in the one, all Stargate

Is it just me or does Ronan look awfully feminine in this pic
                  Spoiler:
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

HECCKK NO! I love that pic of him! sooo Hot! I actually am loving his little Tan.. did you guys notice! =P He got a tiny tan lol.and the leather. I love it all. He looks even More Sexier! [[I didnt kno he could get sexyer]] so hot!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

It was SO worth the wait!!

Momoa as always you ROCKED as Dex tonight!! LOVED IT!! LOVED IT!! LOVED IT!!!

Really looking forward to seeing more!! of you of course lol!!

Purple's Biggest Fan
                      A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                        HECCKK NO! I love that pic of him! sooo Hot! I actually am loving his little Tan.. did you guys notice! =P He got a tiny tan lol.and the leather. I love it all. He looks even More Sexier! [[I didnt kno he could get sexyer]] so hot!
                        LOL!! I know huh!! and DITO to all you said...
                        Purple's Biggest Fan
                        A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

So what did you girls think of Ronon last night? OMG hott much? **Fans face...**

Ronon Dex Devil
                          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Okey! For once I'm here and who else? NO ONE! As usual... Hrm...

Gonna go sleep (if I can, just saw No Mans Land and my heart i racing) and come back later. Hope someone is here to talk to me then...
                            Last edited by Wildrat; 15 July 2006, 03:31 PM.
                            S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
                            Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
                            Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

^^ Im here. lol. HAHa.. But no..for real.. He was tooo SEXy Last night! wwoooh..and the fact the fact that he a lot of dialogue.... =] That made me smile.. His actions in last episode..increased his sexy appeal to me! hehe

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Ey girls! Get your backsides over to http://www.the5thrace.com/ Jason should be on a live chat in less than half an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X