X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dex: "Shep's not here. Who you gonna holler for now, science boy?"

McKay: "Oh God!"

Comment

McKay: "You can have the whole roast pig and I won't say anything about shooting anybody!"

Dex: "Dang straight!"

Comment

Dex: "Are you sure you have that straight now? I get the whole roast pig and not a word from you about shooting."

McKay: "Yes, yes yes!" (thinks to himself) "Sheesh he's grumpy today."

Comment

McKay: "Uh oh, better forget about the pig, there's bigger fish to fry now."

Dex: "Fish? There's fish here too? Where?"

McKay: "It's JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!!"

Comment

Dex: "Listen up science boy! If there's no food, don't talk about it!"

Comment

McKay: "It was just an expression."

Comment

Dex: "I heard that!"

McKay: "Yikes!"

Comment

McKay to himself: "How come I'm always the one to get stuck in these situations with Conan here?"

Dex: "Don't call me Conan."

McKay: "I didn't even say it out loud!!!"

Dex: "Hah, but you were thinking it, you just incriminated yourself."

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                    Ahhhh! I'm not too late to wish Blue a Happy Birthday?
                    Happy Birthday Blue!!!
                    It was yesterday and I think she is gone for the day. But I suck for not telling everyone Sorry peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by earndoggy
                      My pleasure. Blue devil and Doggy devil.... we're a pair, aren't we? Oh wait, I forgot, I'm an angel.... and if anybody believes that I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona for them!! LOL!!

Jason rocks!!!!!!
                      that's ok, I'm an angel too but she still loves me I'm sure Jason loves us all!

btw, tape in mail...priority....no money please

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        that's ok, I'm an angel too but she still loves me I'm sure Jason loves us all!

btw, tape in mail...priority....no money please
                        Many many thanks.... such thunkability must not go unwatched!!

And yes, I'm sure Blue loves you.... as for Jason, he might be a little scared of us!! LOL!! I wouldn't blame him, we're a
                        Spoiler:
                        lively (sorry just had to make everyone look!)
                        bunch, aren't we? Oops, gotta remember PG, PG...
                        Spoiler:
                        Gotcha again!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Ok I am at somewhat of a loss where to share this so since I made this in honor of Sateda and the FABULOUS performance Jason gave.... I am sharing here

As some of you already know I was completely enthralled with the StarGate Atantis episode "Sateda"
                          so with that in mind I firmly believed that Ronan deserved his very own video.

So my one and ONLY SGA vid for your enjoyment....

of special note...I wish to thank ShadowMaat for her idea that I stole after a fashion and my Daughter for introducing me to Trapt.
                          So if you can handle Metal music and an action packed video..... venture forth

Song: Stand Up
                          lyrics and music: Trapt
                          Episode Credit: Rob C Cooper

Character: Completely Ronan

www.tamefarrar.com/index

as always any feedback is always appreciated as I am still learning
                          I watched the video..............nicely done.....very nicely done. Powerful. Thank you for that. You rock!!

Comment

It was excellent! Gave me chills! Sateda was so good for so many reasons. Thanks again 2bam!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                              I watched the video..............nicely done.....very nicely done. Powerful. Thank you for that. You rock!!
                              2BAM!! Nice to see you here! What do you think of Jason's thunk thread? I hear you like yours!! Tell Jason we all thought Sateda was awesome!! He did a great job! But why is it mostly blue??

Comment

McKay: "I really wish Dex would stop lurking back there in the shadows. He's making me nervous!"

Comment

Working...
                                X