This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarge
    i wonder if she'll show me her scar.....
    Maybe we get to play a game of 'find my scar' with her, hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
      Stunning in all the pictures....and love the black and white ones. Oh, she has a scar?! Bet you she can't beat my record....I have five scars....one which is very, very huge Ah, beat that Leonor *laughs*
      Dare I ask? How'd you get the scars?

Droops

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
        Either it's been airbrushed out in the large images, or it's in a place she didn't let us see....
        Phwaor! *Thunk*
        I guess I have to look Harder (hehehe) -- no problem

Comment

Picture time!

Comment

Lovely Image - there seems to be loads of images of her. I hope we see her in more movies as well - cuz I haven't seen any movies with her in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
              Maybe we get to play a game of 'find my scar' with her, hmmmm?
              *Laughs* Why not?! But more than likely her sacr would be on the upper part of her body or on her either one of her legs *shrugs* I'd certainly ask her, if I bumped into her, but there's little chance of her coming to England, let alone Wolves.

Originally posted by Droops
              Dare I ask? How'd you get the scars?

Droops
              I went through a crazy phrase from the age of 15 *laughs* no, these scars are from the operations I've had and *grins* what can I say? I love to show them off, granted that people stare, but it's taken me a very long time to get use to my latest one (almost 2 years ago since the three new additions to my sacr collection). What can I say? Some collect stamps etc, I collect sacrs lol.

Originally posted by TheWarrior
              Lovely Image - there seems to be loads of images of her. I hope we see her in more movies as well - cuz I haven't seen any movies with her in yet.
              She's better sticking to the movies, otherwise, she'd end up getting lynched by shippers....

Mand

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

*Laughs* Why not?! But more than likely her sacr would be on the upper part of her body or on her either one of her legs *shrugs* I'd certainly ask her, if I bumped into her, but there's little chance of her coming to England, let alone Wolves.

I went through a crazy phrase from the age of 15 *laughs* no, these scars are from the operations I've had and *grins* what can I say? I love to show them off, granted that people stare, but it's taken me a very long time to get use to my latest one (almost 2 years ago since the three new additions to my sacr collection). What can I say? Some collect stamps etc, I collect sacrs lol.

She's better sticking to the movies, otherwise, she'd end up getting lynched by shippers....

Mand
                The only movie I have seen her in slighty was Blade II - otherwise no other movies.

We need her to appear in more movies - and I hope TPTB do bring her back at least once before the end of SGA.

Has anyone asked Martin Gero about whether Chaya will return?

Comment

Someone did ask about Chaya returning, but I believe Martin said that there weren't any plans as of yet....

Mand

Comment

too bad because I would love to see her again !!!!!!! I reallly would like that
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I would really like to see her once in that ancient costume of hers so sexy.
                      I think she will be brought back at some point soon and I for one cant wait

Comment

I hope she'll be back too. But until she is, roll on the pictures of her!

Comment

*Coughs* Er, she has a very....long neck *laughs*. *Sigh* Why is it that some of these stunning women have to be straight?! How tall is she? Anyone know?!

Comment

*Coughs* Er, she has a very....long neck *laughs*. *Sigh* Why is it that some of these stunning women have to be straight?! How tall is she? Anyone know?!
                            It says on IMDB she is 5' 7" (1.70 m) tall.

Comment

Are you telling us your Bi
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                                It says on IMDB she is 5' 7" (1.70 m) tall.
                                Damn, all you tall people. I'd love for her to return, but heh, I guess that's where fanfiction and evil plot bunnies come in handy. *Blushes* I almost, forgot how to spell there..... but y'know that's not new. I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on.

Originally posted by Wass
                                Are you telling us your Bi
                                *Laughs* Yes. Yes, I know, an Indian who bats for both teams *look of horror and loud gasp* what is the world coming to?

Y'know Leonor is hot *Laughs* But, we can all dream....speaking of dreaming, I had a dream about John and Teyla the other night and I couldn't tell you why, I dreamt what I did *giggles*. If I was to bump into Leonor I seriously would ask her about her scar....*looks at pics again* I can't see her scar on her chest......*grins* it's like play the maze/mind map game....

Mand

Comment

Working...
                                X