X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea sarge, enlighten us.

Comment

I actually think she is much prettier IRL than she was in SGA. TPTB seem to like doing that with their female characters.

Dumb question of the day. .for the guys. . when you are attracted to a stunning gal, who is extremely thin. . do you mind her being so skinny? I used to work with a guy who hated hugging a gal and feeling nothing but bones. My hubby seems to like a tad of extra padding as well (thankfully)

Seriously. . I wouldn't want to hug a guy who was all skin and bones.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

If I were dating a girl who was extremely skinny, I'd probably be concerned. But unless she was unbeliveably skinny, I wouldn't approach the subject - wouldn't most girls find a guy saying "I think you're too skinny" almost as insulting as "I think you're too fat"? (Not as insulting - I doubt there's anything as insulting as that! )

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
          Yea sarge, enlighten us.
          oh no YOU are not getting me again!

Comment

I personally prefer bit of meat on girl, I mean skinny girl’s scare me imagine hugging her a skiny girl (first thing that pops into a any guys head is don’t hug her to hard you may hurt her).
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              I personally prefer bit of meat of girl, I mean skinny girl’s scare me imagine hugging her a skin girl (first thing that pops into a any guys head is don’t hug her to hard you may hurt her).
              Kinda like hugging a super model. . you'd hear all the bones snapping and crackling.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Kinda like hugging a super model. . you'd hear all the bones snapping and crackling.
                The very thought of makes me cringe

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Dumb question of the day. .for the guys. . when you are attracted to a stunning gal, who is extremely thin. . do you mind her being so skinny? I used to work with a guy who hated hugging a gal and feeling nothing but bones. My hubby seems to like a tad of extra padding as well (thankfully)

Oh, that's a good question Fasting she does look nice in the pic. It's strange how when a woman (be she famous or not) gains weight people (be it family/friends) or the media make a big issue and then when she loose the weight again a big deal is made. Why?!

IMO models are just way too skinny, sad how they don't eat just to lose the weight and then when they get the shoot they're told "You're too fat" WTF?! Seriously, if they're too fat, then what does that make the rest of us women?!

Tis a sad and twisted world we live in.

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

The very thought of makes me cringe
                    the thought of hugging a super model or the bone crunching thing?
                    cause I don't generaly cringe at the thought of hugging a super model

Comment

Originally posted by sarge
                      the thought of hugging a super model or the bone crunching thing?
                      cause I don't generaly cringe at the thought of hugging a super model
                      After spending hours on makeup chair and starving your self to death any one can look like super model .

Comment

oh no YOU are not getting me again!
                        Me? Get you again? *innocent look*

Comment

Droops and Sarge are "getting" each other?

Comment

uh oh, not you too!
                            but hey, ya gotta get it where you can

Comment

uh oh, not you too!
                              but hey, ya gotta get it where you can
                              and where is that

Comment

and where is that
                                just about anywhere... it's all good

Comment

Working...
                                X