This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    I'm afraid if I say the words, "plot bunny" then that horrid pancake rabbit will make another appearance.
    Ask and ye shall receive!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
      It raises a lot of things.

I don't want to know

Don't you just love inuendos?
      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
      The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
      Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
      Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

It raises a lot of things.
        Too much information!. . .I'm taking my plot bunny and going to a different thread!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Desperately finds another pic before this rabbit and the previous one start reproducing and we have an outbreak on our hands.

The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

What show/movie is that pic from Cronus
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              What show/movie is that pic from Cronus
              It is from Cleopatra. Here is the full advert

Comment

Here's another for you:

Comment

yeaaah whoo hoo new pictures !!!!!!!! that is what we need !!! She looks such a lady so classy in that picture !!
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

where did you get such a smillie???,
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Time for a new pic:

Comment

Hywel, very nice pic. She looks like a ballerina (sp?).

She does actually have a very good range of photographs; some like a lady, some in leather, some from sga. The one similarity is that she is extremely sexy in all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                          I leave to watch the Derby County football game and this is what happens.

Oh well, if you can't beat them you might as well join them. Chaya/Weir/Teyla would make for an interesting situation. I sense a fan fiction coming on here, anybody feel like writing the script.
                          Indeed they would *ponders* I could defo do a fic based on Chayla. As for a love traingle bewteen Teyla/Chaya/Elizabeth? *Shrugs* why not? It'll be interesting...*smirks* Like I tend to say I love finding any excuse to write femslash....*laughs*

Of course it means looking into the ancient history, but, heh, I could always make some of it up....

Unless smeone else was planning to do a fic based on the cutie of the ancient/Teyla/Weir? *Pauses* mind you even if someone is...it's not going to stop me...you see once these bunnies root themselves into my brain they will stay there until I put pen to paper.

I wonder about these plot bunnies, are they a curse or a blessing?!

When I watched Sanctuary...I did notice chem between Chayla...it wasn't as obvious as John/Chaya,but it was still there...*laughs*

I love that black and white shot, then again given the choice of black and white prints or colour prints...I'd op for black and white.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
                            I love that black and white shot, then again given the choice of black and white prints or colour prints...I'd op for black and white.
                            Here is another black and white pic:

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                              Time for a new pic:

ooohh sexy picture !!
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                                Here's another for you:
                                You've got good sources mate!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...