No announcement yet.

The most sad episode of SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which makes me wonder.. if that other wraith was also stranded, why did he not know about Todd?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Which makes me wonder.. if that other wraith was also stranded, why did he not know about Todd?
      I'm guessing he did since Todd did seem to have a pshychic connnection to him and I assume those goes both ways, but what could the wraith have done about that? Too much guards and etc where Todd were.

Comment

Vegas was sad, poor Todd and Spike.

Poisoning the Well was also really really sad. It was horrible what the humans did to Steve.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably Vegas. Just the fact that this John Sheppard had a really sad life, even though he still had the strength of character that 'our' John had. And then he finally decides to do something about it by making a difference in the world, and he gets killed! With Johnny Cash playing in the background!

Sunday was quite sad too, but I was mostly just angry after that episode since I really liked Beckett.

Comment

The Shrine and Vegas were sad episodes.

Comment

Loved Vegas, pretty sad.
              sigpic

Comment

The shrine...that stuck with me for days after. Especially the part when McKay talks to his sister...breaks my heart. I still can't really watch it.

However the brain surgery under the waterfall part was just stupid.
                sigpic

Comment

Sunday
                  sigpic

You got nothing on my smileys

Comment

"The Shrine" was sad with Rodney loosing his mind & recording his last days & saying he loves Keller & when he wakes up screaming for John, that was so sad to see him like that. "Tao Of Rodney" was moving for me, as he's acting very nice to every one, especially Zalenka & he heals Ronan's scars. John's heroic death scene in "Vegas" was very sad, though I didn't know he had died at first, I thought he would be ok, that he'd wake up later in hospital... But the saddest of all would be "Sunday" - I bawled my eyes out & just could not believe it! Why would they do that?! How could they kill off the 'Heart of Atlantis'?! How could they do that to his fans?! It just wasn't fair! I wouldn't believe he was dead, like John's death, I thought no Carson will be ok, that he'd wake up later in hospital, until Rodney was packing up Carson's things & picks up the photo of the two of them, that's when I bawled & realized it was true - my Carson was dead! Then Rodney blames him self which makes it sadder & then they bring out the coffin with the Scottish flag on it... by this point, my head was hurting from crying, then the scene where Rodney says goodbye to the ghost of Carson... oh my god So sad!! oh god, now im tearing up from just remembering that dramatic death scene & Rodney's goodbye
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

I will admit the funeral scene was a lot more tear jerky than the one they did for Doc Frasier in heroes.

Comment

I will admit the funeral scene was a lot more tear jerky than the one they did for Doc Frasier in heroes.
                        Or the service held for Daniel in season 1... Fire & Water episode there.

I think the only three characters in the entire franchise to get a service, and all three returned in some capacity later on.
                        A sign, I'm telling ya, a sign...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

In a way the series finale, Enemy at the Gate, was the saddest episode because the series ended so poorly. Other than that, Sunday.

sigpic

Comment

Sunday made me cry, for obvious reasons...

But that bagpipe music, as a Scot, made me cry...because it was so awful. I wince when I hear it.

Seriously, couldn't they have re-recorded it in post?
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Or the service held for Daniel in season 1... Fire & Water episode there.

I think the only three characters in the entire franchise to get a service, and all three returned in some capacity later on.
                              A sign, I'm telling ya, a sign...
                              It is ironic that all 3 who have had proper shown memorials have come back from the dead.

Comment

It is ironic that all 3 who have had proper shown memorials have come back from the dead.
                                Dr Fraiser didn't come back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X