Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get your SGA fix these days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch the DVDs and Youtube clips
    sigpic

Comment

I often feel that I could write decent fanfiction if I put the effort and time into it. I have the time now, since I just moved countries and don't have much else to do, but lack the confidence to make some ideas of mine come to life.
      For the moment, I content myself with rewatching Atlantis from beginning to end, but pretty soon I'm going to have to find something else to do. rp maybe, if I could find a good community to do it with.
      sigpicIn Soviet Russia, sig read you.

Comment

I set up a foundation for my own SG fanfiction that I'm going to be working on next year.

One more re-watch & a note taking operation and I'm all set.

Comment

Re-watching the episodes, reading Atlantis Rising - the Virtual series (season 6), reading fanfics, watching clips on You Tube.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Watching the Episodes and Clips on Youtube....
            Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Comment

I own the Seasons so i still watch them now and then also Space Channel in Canada still plays them sometimes
              sigpic
              Kenton Canada

Comment

I get my fix through fics and by watching one or two episodes a week. Right now Amazon Prime has been great for watching.
                sigpic
                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I just read the novels. Pretty interesting really.
                  Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...WACKO!

Comment

Right now, in my current re-watch, I'm up to the episode where Sheppard is inside a tower that looks like Atlantis's gateroom from the inside.

Comment

Well I was watching it on Amazon prime but they pulled it from prime todAy.

Comment

I have all the DVD discs, so I can watch any episode any time I want to.

Comment

I was so mad because I haven't watched the whole series yet. I am new to stargate and was 1/2 way through season 4. Now I have to buy it and can't until payday ??

Comment

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
                            I was so mad because I haven't watched the whole series yet. I am new to stargate and was 1/2 way through season 4. Now I have to buy it and can't until payday ??
                            Try some 2nd hand stores, that's how I got my TNG collectors edition for around 6 bucks a season.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gifford2006 View Post
                              I don't think the sets will be that expensive after all these years.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have all the DVDs. I bought them a number of years ago. I wait for quite awhile and then I rewatch them all again, in a sort of marathon. I had some interruptions but basically "this month" I've been doing the marathon again. It's interesting to see what I remember and what I've completely forgotten.

I've never really looked for a fan forum before about any franchises I'm interested in. Stargate: Atlantis is definitely one and I do like it better than the other Stargate stuff. I think I like the writing and the character relationships better.

I'm not unfamiliar with SG-1 but I definitely haven't folllowed the whole series start to finish. SGU I started watching when it aired, but I didn't appreciate the dark and gloomy sentiment of it. It was like they were trying to copy Battlestar Galactica writing. Which I didn't think all that much of, because I watched the original Battlestar Galactica, with Daggit and so forth. Maybe SGU had some redeeming features to it, I wouldn't call it junk, but I lost interest and moved away from having a TV while it was airing. I haven't subsequently revived the interest.

I'm also a Star Trek fan, particularly The Original Series. I seem to have a problem that I like old franchises. I am wondering if they have viable communities attached to them, that don't talk about stupid things. Like, I really can't imagine fawning all over some actor or whatnot. I'd certainly be interested in actor interviews and what they thought about the work they were doing. Or the writers. Or the set people. All that "making of" stuff, I find interesting.

I suppose The Lord of the Rings as well, but that's getting old now. Didn't dig The Hobbit movies as much, kinda thought they were rewarming the plot lines they did in LotR. I've rewatched some Hobbit recently though and I guess they're not as bad as I first thought. I own the LotR DVDs and have watched them to death in the past, but I don't see myself doing the same thing with The Hobbit stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X