Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get your SGA fix these days ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you keep rewatching old eps or have you only come to the fandom recently - at the end?
    I have all five seasons, and rewatch the first four frequently, but haven't ventured heavily into season 5... too disgusting. I watch a lot of SG1 on dvd these days,

Do you read or write fanfic?

Yes to both and I also read the SGA (and SG1) Novels that are out.

Do you hang out here to discuss episodes and lament that it's all over?

Sometimes, more moaning about not getting the movie we were promised....

Do you make avatars/sigs/art and enter the contests over on LiveJournal?
    absolutely NOT, I have no artistic ability....

Or perhaps you've found yourself drifting away from fandom to focus on something that's still alive?

Nope- there is nothing on tv that i am "into", too much dreck and drivel out there. I will cling to my stargate dvds forever. Actually most of what we watch at our house these days is dvds... we are gateheads & trekkies.

Comment

I keep coming back in here.............
      Spoiler:
      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
      (YEAR 0 - 100)
      "O thou Sun,
      send me as far over the earth
      as is my pleasure and thine,
      and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
      but never hear anything of bad ones,
      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know (and I had nothing to do with release dates, I've been waiting as anxiously as anyone) that Stargate Atlantis: Brimstone - by myself and Patricia Lee Macomber - is finally available on Amazon. The delays were insane, but it's there. We both hope you'll love it. We are big fans of the show, have watched every episode...and we've become pretty big fans of Universe as well. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of the novel.

David Niall Wilson & Patricia Lee Macomber

Comment

fanfictions
          sigpic

Comment

Don't need SGA-fixes anymore... I've moved on.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Don't need SGA-fixes anymore... I've moved on.
              Me too
              sigpic

Comment

I rewatch old eps whenever I get in the mood for some SGA action. I also come here sometimes to read the new posts and talk about the show.

Comment

I just watch old episodes, from all seasons, then again, I have just finished re-watching all of SG-1 and now I'm moving onto Atlantis...
                  I am particular to Vegas and The Daedalus Variations however...

Comment

I either catch the show in syndication on the weekends or I will put in a DVD and watch an episode here and there.
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
                      Just wanted to let you all know (and I had nothing to do with release dates, I've been waiting as anxiously as anyone) that Stargate Atlantis: Brimstone - by myself and Patricia Lee Macomber - is finally available on Amazon. The delays were insane, but it's there. We both hope you'll love it. We are big fans of the show, have watched every episode...and we've become pretty big fans of Universe as well. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of the novel.

David Niall Wilson & Patricia Lee Macomber
                      well that goes on the christmas list.
                      All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Actually just finished a rewatch with my Dad, all seasons (including SG-1 and SGU) are on our computers.

Do I write fanfics? Yes! I'm actually in the processe of writing one now titled ''Stargate : Lucian'' which I am still deciding whether or not to post here as my last few fics haven't seen the light of day

Comment

I am still waiting and hoping that all episodes would be released in BluRay format. It was broadcast in HD, so technically they should have the material...

Comment

I just stick on a Genii ep or the Siege parts

Comment

My Atlantis fix comes from watching my DVDs again, and reading the novels.
                              Occasionally I'll take a look at the season companions.

ttyl
                              Starfist
                              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                              To thy own self... Be true
                              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Well, I get my fix by writing and reading fan fic, re-watching old eps (currently in S4 and have not seen all of S5 yet), and playing with pretty pictures (although they're mostly used for sighing at and contributing to the descriptions of characters). I used to read the books, then stopped when I ran out of SGA books to read; now that there are more of them, I may get into them once more, but my fav character (Lorne) may not be in them as much as I like. Hence my writing and reading fan fic. I've never done any RPG--just something that never crossed my mind, but that could be fun. My son and I both think it would be great to have a game for the PC or the Xbox or something, but haven't found anything. I also try to follow my fav actors (Kavan Smith & David Hewlett in particular) on other shows. Kavan's a hoot in "Eureka", as was that pretty girl who played Cadman and whose name is currently escaping me. Am going to order "The 4400" on Netflix to help ease my Lorne-less burden as well.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X