Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
    Oh god... NOVAK!

I forgot all about her... I use her all the time in my fics for comedy in the wrong situations.

That time in SG1 where she can't stop hiccuping and then just mutters "Oh kill me now." Priceless.
    When Walter pushes the glass of water towards her and she tries drinking it upside down during the briefing.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I love SGA humor...one of the best things about the show...

- Love the entire Rodney-high-on-morphine scene from Sateda. Also loved John's ever increasing tally of kills.

- Elizabeth pretending to be a WOW fanatic to steal a jumper under Dr. Lee's nose in The Return.

- John's yelling at Rodney in Echoes when they're in the infirmary:
      J: "The Canadian Football League's a joke...Celine Dion is overrated...Zelenka is SMARTER than YOU!...Okay...Meredith." In fact, the entire sequence where their eardrums are busted is hysterical. I have no idea how Torri and Paul maintained straight faces during the first hospital scene where Joe and David are just yelling their lines.

- Ronon calling Rodney "Fatman" in Tao of Rodney

- For some reason, the conversation Rodney has with the chick from The Game where she's eating blue jello always makes me laugh.

-The "Lieutenant Colonel Errand Boy" line from Coup d'Etat. Most of John's interactions with Ladon had such a nice snappy quality to them.

- The 'ninja' scene from Vengeance. I just watched that episode and I had to rewind it a few times to hear what everyone was saying I was laughing so hard at the dialogue.

- One of my all-time favorites has already been mentioned and that's John staring at Hermiod (and remarking on his lack of clothes) in Intruder. I think it makes it funnier for me in that the commentary mentions that Joe was about as wigged out as John about the puppet they used for Hermiod, so part of that expression on his face is real.

Those are ones I remember randomly off the top of my head. Generally anytime Rodney's stressed out, or when John is at his snarky best, are wonderful. Ronon had some great one-liners, and though Weir and Teyla were less over-the-top, they also had some great moments. I loved most of Torri's expressions when Elizabeth was amused.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Teyla rolling her eyes at the boys - it's the eyeroll of doom.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Rodney arguing with the reception boy in Brain Storm. "Dinosaurs?Because I'll only sign this if they keep Dinosaurs back there..."
          and Carson remembering his "turtles".
          sigpic

Comment

I like the part in spoils of war when the team is searching the cloning facilitie and i think their trying to find the exit:

McKay: Don't worry, I got an excellent sense of direction.

Sheppard: Didn't you say you got lost in a garden maze once?

McKay: I was ten, plus I was running from a bee.

Plus! I love the whole Space Trout line from Carlson in Sunday.

SHEPPARD: I think we’re gonna pass.

BECKETT: Alright -- but don’t be jealous when I return with a record-breaking space trout.

(He holds his hands out in front of him to indicate the size of the fish he’s going to catch, then widens the gap between his hands before clicking his fingers and looking triumphant.)

BECKETT: Thank you!

Basicaly he does a cool clicking thing and says Thank you in the cutest Scotish way. =D
            OK, but don't be jelous when i return with a record breaking Space Trout ... THANKYOU!

SAVE ATLANTIS!
            Go Red, Go Mad!

Comment

See my signature when the team are discussing timetravel.
              "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
              "That he is concealing something."
              "Like what?"
              "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
              "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
              "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
              "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Originally posted by Control_Chair View Post
                See my signature when the team are discussing timetravel.

That reminds me of the line from "The Storm" where John, Elizabeth and Rodney are talking about how to split up the disabling of the grounding stations:

McKAY: Like I was saying, there are lightning rods – a lot of them – placed all over the city. Now, as it stands right now, all the energy they capture is routed into four main grounding stations. In turn the stations ground all that energy into the ocean below.
                SHEPPARD: So instead of sending all that energy to ground ...
                McKAY: ... we use it to power the shield.
                WEIR: How?
                McKAY: By directing it right down the corridors of Atlantis and into the shield generators.
                WEIR: The city can handle that?
                McKAY: Yes – theoretically.
                SHEPPARD: Like dinosaurs turned into birds theoretically, or theory of relativity theoretically?
                McKAY: What?! Uh, sort of between. Elizabeth – you take grounding station two; I’ll take grounding station one; Major – you take stations three and four.
                SHEPPARD: Woah, woah, wait a second – where are stations three and four?
                McKAY (indicating two points on a map of Atlantis): Here, and here. (The two points are at the edge of the city.)
                SHEPPARD: And we are ...?
                McKAY (indicating a point in the centre of the map): Here, yes. I need to get done quickly so I can start working on the subroutines, and Elizabeth was complaining about her knee the other day ...
                SHEPPARD: Wait, wait, wait a second. Are these things even close to a transporter?
                McKAY: Uh, yes, Elizabeth’s is.
                SHEPPARD: And mine?
                McKAY: Uh, it’s a brisk walk away.
                SHEPPARD: And by ‘brisk’, you mean ... ‘far’.
                McKAY: By ‘walk’, I mean ‘run’.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

ronon "shepperds on the list, mckays on the list why arnt teyla and me?" weir "what, your feeling left out?" ronon "i just want to know who thinks im not a threat, and give them a chance to change their minds" Coup D'etat
                  Last edited by pookey; 16 August 2009, 08:12 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

One of my favorites is Mc Kay's reaction to taking the wraith enzyme XD

Comment

There are meany and most have been said in the above posts but I think it was funny when sheperd Refers to Ronan as chewy out of starwars, cant rember what episode this is from but.

Ronan whaks sum equipmwnt in frustation to get it working and Sheps reaction is "Take it easy Chewy" ........cracking

and also in the episode when the replicators take over atlanits and the team go to take it back , Rodny is explaining how the anit replactor gun works and then mid way threw explaining Ronan Goes " I didnt ask that" Rodney Unimpressed just looks and him and says "yes it works good". class moments
                      shal kek'nemron

sigpic:

Comment

Completley forget which season this is in, let alone which episode, but it's Sheppard and McKay. Sheppard keeps asking McKay for a number (I think in minutes because Atlantis might be about to blow up) and McKay says he can't because he dosen't know. Sheppard keeps annoying him until McKay says 7 just out of frustration. Sheppard looks at him and says something like "what kind of a number is that" Very funny moment.

Comment

They were on the Asuras planet , trying to escape, and Sheppard asked Mckay to tell him how much time they had in order to escape, before the Replicators wake and come after them.Or something like it..
                          And of course he couldn't be exact so he said a number just to get rid of him .
                          Spoiler:
                          APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                          (YEAR 0 - 100)
                          "O thou Sun,
                          send me as far over the earth
                          as is my pleasure and thine,
                          and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                          but never hear anything of bad ones,
                          nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Another one...

...although some purists might not call it strictly SGA since it was a cross-over ep, I think it does...

...the scene where Sheppard tells Mitchell he has a secret weapon for keeping McKay in line ... and tosses him a lemon...

Comment

two moments that stand out for me are sam/mckay/jeannie scenes...

from mckay and mrs miller:

Jeannie: What have you got yourself involved in here, Meredith?
                              Carter: Meredith?
                              McKay: Ouf... long story.
                              Jeannie: It's his name.
                              Carter: Your name is Meredith McKay?
                              McKay: Meredith Rodney McKay, yes, but I prefer to go by Rodney. (to Jeannie) Stick to the point here, look out the window, much more interesting than my name.
                              Carter: Your name is Meredith?

~*~

Jeannie & McKay: Sorry.
                              (Sam smirking)
                              McKay: What?
                              Carter: Well, it's just that you both said 'sorry' in that cute little Canadian way and I… Sorry. Touch base when you get back to Atlantis.
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Daniel: You can only give comliments to the dying
                                Mckay: Its something i've been trying to work on

Teal'c What is an Oprah

Comment

Working...
                                X