Funniest Atlantis moments? S1-S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 episode 4 Doppelganger

: You know, this really isn't as strange as you let me believe.
    : Oh yeah? What about that?
    (McKay shows behind him, in the boat, there is clown sitting.)
    : I hate clowns!

I laughed in tears!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSargon View Post
      My favorite part is the one in "Hide and seek" when McKay was testing the ancient body shield

Spoiler:
      McKAY: Look, Beckett's gene therapy worked. I was able to activate this. It's a, uh, personal shield: acts like a protective skin; and it must have inertial dampening properties too, because I didn't feel a thing. Watch this. (He turns to Grodin.) Hit me.

(Without hesitation, Grodin throws a punch at McKay's face. A green force shield appears in front of McKay's face and Grodin's fist impacts it.)

GRODIN: Ow, God!

(He cradles his injured hand as Athosian children standing nearby laugh.)

McKAY: You didn't have to swing so hard, (Sheppard grins) and notice he didn't even hesitate.

WEIR: I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony.

McKAY (smiling): Oh, believe me, that's not the first thing we tried.

(Sheppard grins and turns to Weir.)

SHEPPARD (proudly): I shot him. (Weir stares at him incredulously. Sheppard's smile fades a little.) In the leg!

(McKay grins and holds his arms out to the sides.)

McKAY: I'm invulnerable!
      I deffo agree with that one, loved that quote

Comment

The part in Duet where McKay is trying to tell Radek what to do in order to fix the dart and Lt. Cadmen keeps calling his name over and over until he finally answers and everyone looks at him like he's crazy. "Ok, heres what I want you to do....Rodney?.....I want you to take a......Rodney?.....naquada generator......Rodney?! Rodney?!!! Rodney?!!!!!!! YES WHAT?!!!!"

When Rodney and Beckett argue over who gets the gun in Sateda until all of the wraith are dead and Rodney asks Carson if he is Rambo.

I can't think of any more really funny ones right now that haven't been mentioned yet but when I do I'll post them.
        "If I find out your playing us I'm not going to wait for authorization. There isn't going to be any paperwork. I'm just going to kill you."

Comment

My favorite part is the one in "Hide and seek" when McKay was testing the ancient body shield

Spoiler:
          McKAY: Look, Beckett's gene therapy worked. I was able to activate this. It's a, uh, personal shield: acts like a protective skin; and it must have inertial dampening properties too, because I didn't feel a thing. Watch this. (He turns to Grodin.) Hit me.

(Without hesitation, Grodin throws a punch at McKay's face. A green force shield appears in front of McKay's face and Grodin's fist impacts it.)

McKAY: You didn't have to swing so hard, (Sheppard grins) and notice he didn't even hesitate.

WEIR: I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony.

SHEPPARD (proudly): I shot him. (Weir stares at him incredulously. Sheppard's smile fades a little.) In the leg!

Definitely, loved that bit.

Comment

I don't remember the episode, but Radik was coming back from the planet with the children, and his face was like a clown's.
            McKay: Look who is back!!! Mister Mom, How are the children?(or something like it)
            Zelenka: Don't , Don't even talk to me.....
            Spoiler:
            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
            (YEAR 0 - 100)
            "O thou Sun,
            send me as far over the earth
            as is my pleasure and thine,
            and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
            but never hear anything of bad ones,
            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

i got two carson and mckay both trying to cram into the dart on the hive ship hilarious and in sateda when rodney says something about the number of wraith that teyla ronan and john face teyla says ronan is quite angry rodney says sarcasticly oh well that evens things out
              sigpic

Comment

From Be All My Sins Remember'd:

Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines. Did I ever tell you about the time I once got a damaged Ancient hyperdrive system online moments before me and my crew were incinerated by a supervolcano?

Todd: (rolls eyes) Yes – you have.

Well, there you go. See? I work best under pressure.

Todd: Then perhaps I should threaten to feed on you if you do not complete the coding in time.

Easy, easy. He's just kidding. Just tell ‘em you were joking...

Todd: ...
                sigpic
                Sig by Dulcamara-lyrics by Don Schlitz

Comment

def the turkey sandwhich and Todds handshake but lets not forget the fruit and the farmers who grew them. But frankly all the eps made me laugh. I mean just the looks on Ronans and Todds face somtimes and the way Ronan jumped out of the way when the Todd look a like(plaid by another with the 4" high platform boots) was going to get shot buy Shepps wanna be girl freind.

Comment

from intruder

What are you doing?

I'm just checking something—I'm sure it is impossible.
                    [Types a command into a console. The numbers on the screen change to symbols]
                    Crap!

What did you do?

I just ran it through a translation program—it's Wraith.
                    [Hermiod looks at the screen, then at Dr. Mckay]
                    'Crap' indeed.

and from the real world

[staring at Beckett] What?
                    What?
                    Well, it's that look. That's the same look I get when I have a brilliant idea.
                    How would you know how you looked?
                    'Cause it's happened more than once in front of a mirror, okay?
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

This is definitely my most favorite moment from Atlantis. Plus the entirety of Duet.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I was just watching "Grace under pressure" and I lol'd at this:

-You're not spanish are you?
                        Oh yeah! Of the Barcelona Mckays!!
                        The harvest moon is rising
                        Wraith are never-ending

Comment

rodney to zelenka "my point is your point is pointless and a giant waste of time " made me laugh
                          sigpic

Comment

You are a miserable...little...man
                            The harvest moon is rising
                            Wraith are never-ending

Comment

sheppard to mckay on first seeing an asgard "is he suppose to be naked" the look on sheps and asgard faces priceless
                              sigpic

Comment

My all-time favorite funny Stargate Atlantis moment is at the end of Season 4's "Harmony" when the portrait of McKay and Sheppard is revealed. Oh man...the first time I saw it, SO priceless. If somebody made that into a poster, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X