Funniest Atlantis moments? S1-S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoindeJ View Post
    My all-time favorite funny Stargate Atlantis moment is at the end of Season 4's "Harmony" when the portrait of McKay and Sheppard is revealed. Oh man...the first time I saw it, SO priceless. If somebody made that into a poster, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    You mean this one?

Honestly i thought it was pretty stupid, but you're right, it's DAMNED funny

Comment

Rodney do something!!!!!!!
      It's not a Volkswagen Carson!!!!!!!!!

(While trying to escape from a hive, in a dart, in Outsiders)

I also loved it, when Zelenka fall from the ceiling into the power room, and his Czech talking all the way there....(the guy who translated it in Greek made sure that it was hilarious, though i know that it was all his translation and not what Zelenka truly said..)
      Last edited by Ikaros; 28 July 2009, 03:36 AM.
      Spoiler:
      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
      (YEAR 0 - 100)
      "O thou Sun,
      send me as far over the earth
      as is my pleasure and thine,
      and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
      but never hear anything of bad ones,
      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
        Rodney do something!!!!!!!
        It's not a Volkswagen Carson!!!!!!!!!

(While trying to escape from a hive, in a dart, in Outsiders)

I also loved it, when Zelenka fall from the ceiling into the power room, and his Czech talking all the way there....(the guy who translated it in Greek made sure that it was hilarious, though i know that it was all his translation and not what Zelenka truly said..)
        Greek? What'd he say!? Come on! Do an english translation of the greek translation of the Czech!

i think it's supposed to mean something like "Oh great, nice going Radek, 'Yes i'll do it!" god... she(Sam) must think you're an idiot...' Then it goes onto more cursing and then when he sees the whole it's something like "Oh crap... here we go again..." and the slowest fall into a hole ever conceived of for a TV show

Oh god, i saw teh special feature on that and seeing David Nyki do it without the context of the vent is ridiculously hillarious!

Comment

myy two frarourite moments from SGA are

"YOU CANT SHOOT AN UNARMED, UPSIDE DOWN MAN!!"-the runner

and

i cant remember the name or the episode but its the one where a wraith hive ship is heading to earth and Mckay and Ronan are traped in cocoons. The banter between them is so funny

Comment

I have so much to list... but these are just the ones on top of my head from every season!!

The Rising, Part 2 (SE1EP02)
            BECKETT (wistfully): How come I never make friends like that?

McKAY: You need to get out more.

BECKETT: We're in another galaxy -- how much more out can you get?!

The Hive (SE2EP11)
            McKAY: I don't know exactly, but I think I can figure it out. (They start to walk towards the Control Room.) I told you Ford's alive.

WEIR: Well, you told me, but I didn't believe you.

McKAY: The man is nothing if not resilient. He's been busy, too. He's gathered himself together a little gang, doped them all up on the enzyme. (He reaches his station in the Control Room and sits down.) They're the ones that caught us, drugged us, and coerced Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon to join them on a mission to destroy a hive ship.

......................................................................
            HIVE SHIP. WRAITH CELL. John is standing at the cell door looking out at the control panel.

SHEPPARD: Last time we were on one of these ships, McKay was able to open the door by cutting right into the wall.

(Aiden reaches into the collar of his jacket and pulls out a small knife.)

FORD: You mean like with a knife?

SHEPPARD: You have a knife?!

FORD: One for them to find, one to keep. Everybody knows that.

SHEPPARD: Right! Forgot all about that rule.

FORD: Well, it's a good thing I'm here. (HHAHAHAHA...his the one who lead them on the ship..)

Later in the episode...

NEERA: You have fought the Wraith before?

SHEPPARD: Lots of times. Won some battles; lost some. War's not over by a long shot, but we're managing to hold our own.

NEERA: And the clowns?

SHEPPARD: “The clowns”? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too -- entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!

Misbegotten (SE3EP02)

TEYLA: All railgun positions are manned and operational, and Doctor Beckett is in the drone Control Chair.

WEIR: Patch me through to him.

(In the Chair Room, Doctor Carson Beckett is lying in the Control Chair. Various scientists are in the room checking readouts. The Chair has reclined and is active. Carson has his usual look of dread and fear on his face. Elizabeth's voice comes over the comms.)

WEIR: Carson?

BECKETT: Elizabeth.

WEIR: How are you doing?

BECKETT: Oh, just peachy, thanks(!) You?

WEIR: I'm sorry to put you in this position but you are the only person besides Colonel Sheppard and General O'Neill who've actually fired a drone from that Chair.

BECKETT: Ironically, they're the two people I nearly killed when I did that.

Travelers ( SE4EP05)
            SHEPPARD: Sure you wanna go through with this? If you don't make it, I'll feel responsible and, well, I really don't need the guilt.

LARRIN: I'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too early. (She smirks.) I'm sure that's not the first time you've heard that from a woman.

SHEPPARD: On the other hand, I might be able to live with it.

Outsiders (SE5EP12)

McKAY: What are you doing?!

BECKETT: I'm gettin' in.

McKAY (high-pitched in indignation): We can't both fit in here!

(Carson squeezes in beside him.)

BECKETT: You're damn right I can! Now shove over!

(There really isn't enough room but somehow he crams his way in beside Rodney, who glares at him.)

McKAY: Comfy?(!)

BECKETT: Peachy!

(Rodney takes hold of a lever and presses the top of it several times.)

BECKETT: What are you waitin' for?

McKAY: Well, it should just fire up.

BECKETT: Well, it didn't.

McKAY: Yeah, I know that, but it doesn't make any sense. I mean, a canopy should form over our heads. Maybe there's some kind of a weight limit.

BECKETT (indignantly): What's that supposed to mean?

McKAY: I mean because there's two of us!

BECKETT: Well, maybe you need a key or something.

McKAY (angrily): It's not a Volkswagen, Carson!

Comment

The Shrine:

McKay to Sheppard: "You're a good friend, Arthur."

Sheppard spits beer over the side of the pier, laughing.

Loved it....

Comment

Originally posted by kimbo1893 View Post
                I think my favorite funnies moment in stargate atlantis has got to be the very awsome quote from john sheppard in rising.

when sheppard and ford are in the jumper and sheppard says he wish he knew where to go and a navigational system on the puddle jumper screen opens and then he wishs he has some weapons and so weapons appear to shoot the wraith dart, then he says to ford know i feel like a nice turkey sandwhich, ah well worth a try.

gotta love that moment.
                true that was hilarious
                This might as well say Bing-Tiddle-Tiddle-Bong! It's complete gibberish! - Rodney Mckay

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  sheppard to mckay on first seeing an asgard "is he suppose to be naked" the look on sheps and asgard faces priceless
                  omg i crapped myself laughing wen i saw that
                  This might as well say Bing-Tiddle-Tiddle-Bong! It's complete gibberish! - Rodney Mckay

Comment

A funny moment for me is from the Tower when Mara(that one girl) comes to Sheppard"s room after dinner.

SHEPPARD: Oh, wow! I ... I never see this coming!

MARA: You don't find me pleasing?

SHEPPARD: No, no, it's not that -- it's just ...

(Mara grabs him and kisses him passionately.)

MARA: What you said at dinner, did you mean it?

SHEPPARD: Absolutely!

(They kiss again.)

SHEPPARD: What did I say again? (He starts kissing her neck.)

MARA: About the villagers. My brother thinks it's a sign of weakness, but I know that it means you'll be a great ruler some day.

SHEPPARD: Right! (He grins and kisses her again, then his eyes open and he pulls back.) Ruler?! Wh-wh-what are you talking about?

MARA: My father has promised that if we are married, the succession will fall to me!

(John stares at her, aghast. Mara laughs delightedly and shoves him backwards onto the bed, following him down.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mckay221 View Post

i cant remember the name or the episode but its the one where a wraith hive ship is heading to earth and Mckay and Ronan are traped in cocoons. The banter between them is so funny

it's No Mans Land, I love that too every time I watch it I can never stop laughing.
                      Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

There are a lot of amusing moments for me:

1. Beckett and Rodney crammed into the Dart in Outsiders--Rodney's expression makes that scene!

2. At the end of Midway, when Ronon leans right up to the mike and says...drumroll please..."Yes."

3. Doppelganger--Rodney is rowing the boat, Sheppard says something which I can't remember, and Rodney bellows, "Well, then, what's that?!" and out of nowhere, there's a clown in the boat!

4. Scene from Sateda that goes something like this:

Ronon: If you kill him (the Wraith King), I kill you.
                        Sheppard: What if he kills you?
                        Ronon: Then you kill him.
                        sigpic
                        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Here's another -

When McKay has the female soldier (can't remember her name just off the top of my head) stuck in his head. He goes to sleep and a few moments later wakes up as her. The body language and the look on his face are just priceless... I laughed until I fell off the couch...

Comment

Looks like all you guys can remember are the boys... I wonder why that is. *shakes head*

Cadman and Beckett joking about Rodney's date in Duet:
                            "You have a date, Rodney, with a woman?"

Teyla kicking Ronon's ass in Echoes, after he has fallen asleep during their meditation. The smile afterwards is priceless.

Radek crawling through the vents of Atlantis, and falling through the shaft. I usually giggle when he mutters in Czech. It makes him look adorable.

Ford drinking the moonshine in Underground, and Teyla's and Sora's reaction to it, enjoying his surprise.

Keller's response to Woolsey in Enemy At The Gate when he informs her they could explode if Zelenka's calculations are off. A very dry "Oh, okay".

The painting in Harmony - the only good thing about that episode.

"They're heading straight for divorce." Carson to Caldwell and Rodney in The Long Goodbye.

Cadman taking over Rodney's body in Duet.

Golfing with Ronon and Sheppard in Sunday.

Teyla giving birth on the Hive ship, with Rodney trying his very best to be the brave little boy that he isn't.

Novak - anything with her - like in Critical Mass where she's interviewed by Weir.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh god... NOVAK!

I forgot all about her... I use her all the time in my fics for comedy in the wrong situations.

That time in SG1 where she can't stop hiccuping and then just mutters "Oh kill me now." Priceless.

Here's a new one, there was supposed to be a scene in Search and Rescue where Alicia Vega was supposed to ask Dr Keller out on a date. I can imagine it already seeing as the romance in SG usually sounds like it's being performed by teenagers.

Vega: Hey Doc...

Keller: Oh hey... i remember you. Vega right?

Vega: That's right... but call me Alicia.

Keller: Okay... Alicia... is something wrong?

Vega: No no no... i was just wondering if you wanted to grab a bite.

Keller: Uhh... okay. is there something medical you need to discuss?

Vega: No not really... just wanted to get to know you a little better.

Keller; Oh... uhh... okay... *looks at Vega eyeing her seductively and stammers* oh wait...! You mean...??

Vega: Well... yeah.

Keller: Uhh... ohhh well see the thing is i'm... well i don't really... Oh God!

Cue really awkward yet oh so hilarious explanation from keller that she isn't interested in women... or is she?

Comment

I loved the end of Harmony with the picture that shows Rodney as the hero, me an my family couldnt stop laughing an it still makes me chuckle even now. Also I liked the Rodney/Sheppard banter cant think of specific ones but most for me were quite amusing though the reference to Sheppard being Kirk also tickled me. And the fact that Sheppard refered to Star Wars references always made me chuckle 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X