Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    I'm sooo glad Beckett will be in the movie. Maybe he'll get his old job back and Keller can go home and have babies and we never have to see her again.
    LOL, poor Keller, she gets no love at all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I'll say it since red no longer exist. Keller is 10x a better doctor then Beckett could ever hope to be

*runs out of thread*
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I actually really liked the BSG ending. I did not like what happened with Starbuck, that was a little over the top with how that played out for my taste.
        'Over the top'?? I thought it was actually very subtle (no explanation, just gone) and it was a nice exit for her. This 'loose cannon' had accomplished something great in life before she left. I liked it quite a bit.

Heh. Probably because Beckett is the better character/doctor (imho).
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

So, is the movie confirmed? Yes? No? Maybe? Maybe not? Whatever?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I'll say it since red no longer exist. Keller is 10x a better doctor then Beckett could ever hope to be

*runs out of thread*

RED!!!!

Originally posted by Descent View Post
            'Over the top'?? I thought it was actually very subtle (no explanation, just gone) and it was a nice exit for her. This 'loose cannon' had accomplished something great in life before she left. I liked it quite a bit.

Heh. Probably because Beckett is the better character/doctor (imho).
            When I mean over the top, I really mean that is was way off to how I wanted her fate to end. I really thought she would be together with Lee again and they would live on and make lots of babies, lol.

As per Beckett, yeah he rocks! I am glad he was back in some capacity last season but he still was better as CMO.
            sigpic

Comment

Really? From how the discussion goes in this thread, I'd say Rodney was the one who was getting "no love at all". It saddens me to see all these comments about him, but I have to know what's going on with the movie, so I keep reading...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                Really? From how the discussion goes in this thread, I'd say Rodney was the one who was getting "no love at all". It saddens me to see all these comments about him, but I have to know what's going on with the movie, so I keep reading...
                Welcome to my world for the past two years. I got tired of all the troll comments about Keller but still see them none the less.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Welcome to my world for the past two years. I got tired of all the troll comments about Keller but still see them none the less.
                  My biggest issue here are the cheap shots at SGA getting cancelled. As per characters never really had issues with someone discussing characters. You like Keller, I like Carson as CMO no big deal it is just our opinions.

I hope the movie is Mckeller light.
                  sigpic

Comment

My biggest issue here are the cheap shots at SGA getting cancelled. As per characters never really had issues with someone discussing characters. You like Keller, I like Carson as CMO no big deal it is just our opinions.

I hope the movie is Mckeller light.
                    I wasn't talking more about the cheap shots like people trolling around saying should be convicted of malpractice. I can't think of anything you have ever said

The less McKeller the better but I know their will be some.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

My biggest issue here are the cheap shots at SGA getting cancelled.
                      Yup.

I freely admit to hating Keller, but this is for purely selfish reasons ( she gets the man I want ) and I never talk about killing her unless somebody talks about killing Rodney.

Comment

I wasn't talking more about the cheap shots like people trolling around saying should be convicted of malpractice. I can't think of anything you have ever said

The less McKeller the better but I know their will be some.
                        Oh ok yeah it got pretty heated. Yeah I was never Anti-Keller. She does not take away or add anything to the show for me.

I don't care for Mckeller but if it's there can take a little lite Mckeller in the movie. I just want to see the movie be a glorified mid-season ep with something even more epic.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh ok yeah it got pretty heated. Yeah I was never Anti-Keller. She does not take away or add anything to the show for me.
                          I feel the same way. She's just kinda... there, I guess. I'm not crazy about her, I'd much rather have Beckett back... but I don't hate her either (no real reason to I think, Jewel does a decent/good job with what they give her).

It's just that Beckett was a part of the show from the start and really, he should have never left.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Indeed. It's pretty unnecessary (and slightly trollish) to take cheap shots like that. Some people enjoyed these past two seasons so why go out of your way to upset in a thread about the SGA movie and not SGA itself? Alright? Alriiiight.
                            Slightly?

Comment

I feel the same way. She's just kinda... there, I guess. I'm not crazy about her, I'd much rather have Beckett back... but I don't hate her either (no real reason to I think, Jewel does a decent/good job with what they give her).

It's just that Beckett was a part of the show from the start and really, he should have never left.
                              Yeah Beckett was great from the beginning. Sunday hit me hard as a fan, and although the reason why they axed Beckett was bad, how they did it was very well done, imo. I also liked how they brought him back but sadly Season 5 forgot about it until "Outsiders". I did like how they went full circle with his character in "EatG" with him in the chair. The series started out with him in the chair accidently firing a drone at Sheppard and O'neill.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Beckett was great from the beginning. Sunday hit me hard as a fan, and although the reason why they axed Beckett was bad, how they did it was very well done, imo. I also liked how they brought him back but sadly Season 5 forgot about it until "Outsiders". I did like how they went full circle with his character in "EatG" with him in the chair. The series started out with him in the chair accidently firing a drone at Sheppard and O'neill.
                                Must we go in it again how crazy it sounds that out everyone on Atlantis Beckett is 2nd most capable person to fly the city
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X