Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Extinction Pre-Viewing PLOT discussion, speculation and eventual spoilers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    I'm not Joe Mallozzi or Joe Flannigan....
    Yes my point is linking a horribly put together fake trailers isn't amusing or funny.

Now a high quality spoof trailer is one thing but that isn't it.

In other words
    Last edited by Vyse99; 07 June 2009, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
      I'm ganna read ALL the spoilers before I spend money on the movie.

If the un-apealing pairing of Rodney and Keller are even mentioned I won't buy it.

So bring on the spoilers!
      *sits next to fumbles munching on popcorn* You tell'em girl!!! If there is any Mckeller in it, my sweet & innocent eyes will never view it!

Comment

I think given S5 its impossible for their to be no McKeller but I'm not as unforgiving as you Rac As much as I despise McKeller I can still watch the movie if its just a few scenes. After all for me at least its no worse then tolerating those awful jack/sam scenes on SG1
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I think given S5 its impossible for their to be no McKeller but I'm not as unforgiving as you Rac As much as I despise McKeller I can still watch the movie if its just a few scenes. After all for me at least its no worse then tolerating those awful jack/sam scenes on SG1
          you blaspheme! I am hoping for a reset button.... a BIG one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
            you blaspheme! I am hoping for a reset button.... a BIG one!!!!
            I just hate Stargate ships as a whole. TPTB just can't seeme to write a good one as it seems they go from Point A to Point D. As for a reset button you will get that when McKay dies and we know how likely that will happen
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I would be ok with it if it were all one long mckay and keller love story as they pitch woo at eachother back and forth around the city O.o

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                I would be ok with it if it were all one long mckay and keller love story as they pitch woo at eachother back and forth around the city O.o
                Stargate Ex is supposed to be a horror movie then?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  As for a reset button you will get that when McKay dies and we know how likely that will happen

*recovers usage of brain after the terribly shocking thought*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Keller's death save the same purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post

I'd be ok with Keller croaking in 'Extinction'. VERY ok with it. Can't kill off McKay. He's at least useful and somewhat entertaining.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

It was more of an analogy. I wa saying the possibility of Rac80 getting her reset button was as likely as McKay dying which is almost impossible because he is the favorite of the writers.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                        I'd be ok with Keller croaking in 'Extinction'. VERY ok with it. Can't kill off McKay. He's at least useful and somewhat entertaining.
                        Mckay dying would actually improve SGA or the SG:Extinction movie for me....he was the reason my fast-forward button saw so much use! His character was horrible but as jel said...he was the writer's fave. terrible taste that they had!

Comment

I agree about not having too much Mckeller. It really did not do anything for me in Season 5. I am hoping for something epic like EatG or any of the mid-season or season finales. I think the characters are well known that the interaction should be very natural. I just hope for a story that will not close the door where they can be no more SGA adventures. I feel once this movie gets out there it will be a success and there will be more. Folks at SCI FI are just waiting for MGM now pretty much from what I was told. So, hopefully this movie is a winner and will be the best SG movie to date. We shall see.

For those who want their Joe F fix, check out Warehouse13 which premieres this summer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                            Stargate Ex is supposed to be a horror movie then?
                            Thanks, folks. This is the best laugh I've had so far today.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

I can see the opening now...
                              (cue Meatloaf ballad) "I won't do that..." as Keller hands McKay a slice of lemon meringue pie.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                Am I the only one who doesn't want to see the "evil" Asgard or really even care about them?
                                Nope, you're not the only one.

Whatever they come up with, in the end the humans are supposed to win, so that leaves the Asgards getting blown up, and I don't think we should do that to them, after all, their species are the reason why we have ships and stuff.

Also, I'd think it'd like it if the 'Extinction' part referred to the Pegasus galaxy humans as opposed to the Wraith.
                                You can't really 'extinct' the Wraith... Unless you mess with their food supply and they don't adapt in time.

They aren't /evil/ evil per se, they just do what they have to do to get food in a simple as possible way. That involves them not having much technology to resist them.

The Peggy humans... Oh boy.

And what's this talk about the movie not being focused on the Wraith? The Wraith are to SGA what the Goa'uld and then the Ori were to SG-1. Does this mean we're getting something like Continuum?
                                I think it's difficult to focus on the Wraith when we're on Earth?

But there's been much focus on them this last year already, mostly doing nothing at all, since the retrovirus thing was done and undone again. Perhaps something else now.

Todd will still be there.

Perhaps Sheppard will take him back to his place.

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                                Also I want this movie to tie up ford, NO replicators and evil asgard and wraith (maybe its the evil asgard getting rid of the wraith cos they have become a problem for them or something...)

I could live without ford though
                                Ford has long been tied up, why some people still continue to bring him up after this long is beyond me.

It's not like everyone that got blown up in SG-1 gets to be brought up on every page starting from the second one in every thread created about SG-1, right?

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                                Thanks, folks. This is the best laugh I've had so far today.
                                Horror.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X