Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like them: they are futuristic without be extreme, and they seem comfortable and suitable for all activity.
    SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
    MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
    SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
    MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
    SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
    Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

Ya but not very durable??
      sigpic

Comment

I like them. Especially the dark-grey with coulorful differences between sections. Little Trek-like I know but I think there isn´t another possibility fo scientific expedition.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I agree they have to form to the whole star...... standard.
          sigpic

Comment

The uniforms looks good in my opinion. BUt they are kinda like marines and the uniforms look liek marines/swat.

But well for me they couldn't of made better uniforms to fit the role i don't think.

Comment

The unifroms are cool, i really like to get the dark blue with the black pockets. in a way it does look like it has a trek color ID, here is what i can ID:

RED-leader? (weir) (don't know since Teyla wears red too)
              BLACK-military (sheppard)
              GREEN-tech (gateroom officer)
              BLUE-scienist (Mckay)
              TAN medical (beckett)
              so anyways these unifrom are cool, i wonder if the SGC might consider doing the color ID for the SG teams?
              "Daniel?"
              "For crying out loud!!"
              "Roddney?"
              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

I think red is for women.
                sigpic

Comment

Red is for civilian members. Those without a true activity in scientific research.

Originally posted by captain jake
                  Ya but not very durable??
                  Why? They could be made of the same material for extreme expedition (like Everest Climb): light but strong.
                  SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                  MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                  SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                  MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                  SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                  Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

Well i'd have to agree about the uniforms, they would be able to move in them. Because if they've mastered using the gates, building ship and whatsoever i'm sure they've master the art of making strong yet manoverable suits.

Comment

A bullet would disagree.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the uniforms... It's a nice way to designate and give it the "international feel" of it.

Mattathias

Comment

I agree.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't like the uniforms. They appear to be too rigid. I don't mind the one that Sheppard wears though. But the uniforms that McKay wears are just totally horrid. I don't like a lot of what Teyla wears either. Too native!! Weir seems to dress nice most of the time. I'm probably too picky but hey you asked!!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

What do you mean by rigid?
                              sigpic

Comment

Bit boring and unremarkable, nowhere near as good as Trek uniforms despite the colour coding. Plus they need to cling a bit more and/or show more flesh. Apart from that I'm happy.
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X