• Show
Clear All

To all squirrels!
    Update blog on DGeek!!
    Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

8000 leaflets WOW!!! go get them Lantean Army!!!

i've also just uploaded another Video clip to Youtube this one this time is not my ugly mug its a Save Atlantis Fan clip i've put togerther.

with Both sosga.net and Save-thelostcity.com on the end credits

Keep up the fight guys!!!
      Save Atlantis: Save the lost city!!!

(by the by dumb question alert what are Squirrels? another than the animals of course )

Update: here it is have a look and sprend it about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUq0t7ORwOc
      Last edited by System_Lord_Remus; 27 August 2008, 02:35 PM.
      System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post

(by the by dumb question alert what are Squirrels? another than the animals of course )
        Squirrels are David Hewlett's Devoted Fan Force! We would do anything to help him, including some advertising for his movie "A Dog's Breakfast"

NZJ

World Famous in New Zealand!

"Shouda Got a Blue One!"

StLC

Comment

David, shortly after starting his dGeek website (adog'sbreakfastmocvie.com) once called the fans who frequented the site "squirrels" we took the name as sort of a mascot and run with it. It's all in fun and some of us even sent in signatures which were formed into a squirrel and we wear shirts and jackets with the sig squirrel to conventions to identify each other.

Oh, very nice video!

Comment

Oh, very nice video!
            Thanks and thanks for the info

Squirrels are David Hewlett's Devoted Fan Force! We would do anything to help him, including some advertising for his movie "A Dog's Breakfast"

NZJ
            Thanks to you as well i have another Question how does one become a Squirrel? i've had a look at Dgeek.com its a good website. I've already added to my favorites is that really David Hewlett behind the site?
            System Lord Remus

Comment

Yes, David really runs the site. It is largely unmoderated. The squirrels themselves try to run it on a self mod bases.

To be a squirrel, just decide you are one.

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
                Thanks to you as well i have another Question how does one become a Squirrel? i've had a look at Dgeek.com its a good website. I've already added to my favorites is that really David Hewlett behind the site?
                You just have to join in and Chatter at the Tree and we will welcome you with open arms
                yes it IS the master DH himself!! With regular blogs and sometimes even, he joins in the Convos
                But as his site was hacked about a week or so ago...wow its only been that long...it feels like MONTHS!!...we have set up a temp shop at:
                http://squirrels.friendhood.net/forum.htm

Join us there and Join in the Chatter...

DH is hoping to get the Forum on Dgeek back up soon...ooh how we squirrels love him so!

NZJ

World Famous in New Zealand!

"Shouda Got a Blue One!"

StLC

Comment

Well guess what? i can't seem to get on the petition site! i was gonna give guys an update but it seems it will have to wait....*sighs*

editted to say: Never mind!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, David really runs the site. It is largely unmoderated. The squirrels themselves try to run it on a self mod bases.

To be a squirrel, just decide you are one.
                    You just have to join in and Chatter at the Tree and we will welcome you with open arms
                    yes it IS the master DH himself!! With regular blogs and sometimes even, he joins in the Convos
                    But as his site was hacked about a week or so ago...wow its only been that long...it feels like MONTHS!!...we have set up a temp shop at:
                    http://squirrels.friendhood.net/forum.htm

Join us there and Join in the Chatter...

DH is hoping to get the Forum on Dgeek back up soon...ooh how we squirrels love him so!

NZJ
                    cool cheers for the info i'll be sure to drop by tommrow sometime but for now i've gotta get some sleep

Keep up the good fight guys!!!
                    System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                      Well guess what? i can't seem to get on the petition site! i was gonna give guys an update but it seems it will have to wait....*sighs*

editted to say: Never mind!
                      Well, at least the site is easier to use and better-looking now.
                      Save Stargate Atlantis!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ6iLrY_HkA

Comment

BREAKING NEWS (finally):

I can confirm that we had indeed broken the milestone of 7,300 signatures! Well done and thank you everyone! Keep fighting for our Lost City!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          Thanks for the reminder!! WOOHOO!! I can finally get back to updating, y'all!!
                          Do we still have all the old signatures?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike272 View Post
                            Do we still have all the old signatures?
                            Oh, never mind! If I finished reading the thread, I would know...

Great! 7,300+ signatures! Fantastic!

Comment

Hello all.

Sorry I haven't been around either, but it's been a bit crazy and the weather here is wreaking havoc on my head. OY!

I have had one thought though, This Monday (Sept 1st) is a holiday and the post office won't be open so we won't be flooding the offices the same day we hit them with the emails. Depending where you are, you may want to get your letters in the mail by tomorrow to get them there on Tuesday. That way when they come back to work, their servers will more than likely still be wonky, then the mailman will come in and hit them again.

*evil cackle* Seriously, this should not be so fun.

Stupid question though, are we hitting advertisers too that day or just TPTB? I have to get my stuff ready for the advertisers and I don't think I do that by tomorrow.....

Comment

Well, kids! I'm going to bed now! (it's just gone quarter to 1 in the morning here in the UK) I will check back in the morning.

James, Dezrai, email me about putting me on the team!!

Night night,

Keep the faith and keep fighting for our Lost City.

Kady xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X