Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To create a new petition;go down this page at left where is written''create .......website''I'm gonna have to log out I'll log in tomorrow!!!

Comment

Its time for me to send some emails, write a snail mail, and a few phone calls!
      Want More Atlantis? Call MGM 310-449-3000 Ask for Jeff Pryor or Charles E. Cohen
      Click banner to go to site!

Comment

ah damn, lost many sigs because of the maintenace

Comment

Originally posted by Mike272 View Post
          Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I just didn't want to sound too much like a 65 year-old, "the government is out to get me", "they're watching me!!", paranoid freak. (No offense to any 65 year-olds who might be lurking around GW. either. )
          Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          Unfortunately, the more I learn of this situation, the more I agree with you.
          Someone actually agree's with me!! Yay!! *Jumps up and down*

Dezrai, did you get my email's?

Gotta go kids, i'll check back later as Atlantis (second episode of S5) is on in 15 minutes and i need snacks!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M337ING View Post
            I agree. We need to start focusing on higher-ups at MGM and sci-fi...
            I second this. We should target the head-hancho, the CEOs of MGM and Sci-Fi. Send THEM the lemons as well!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I second this. We should target the head-hancho, the CEOs of MGM and Sci-Fi. Send THEM the lemons as well!
              I third this its time we stick it to the men!!!!

*has abit of deja'vu but can't think why*
              System Lord Remus

Comment

Originally posted by System_Lord_Remus View Post
                I third this its time we stick it to the men!!!!

*has abit of deja'vu but can't think why*
                I fourth this!

I've called Charle Cohen's phone 5 times already and he's so busy that I always have to leave a message. It's time we call some that will listen. And while we call that new person(s) I will continue to call the old people: Charles Cohen, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                  James, i've emailed Dezrai, but i also cc'd it to you as well!
                  Ive recieved no email...

Originally posted by Drewski1138 View Post
                  I surely hope that movies will continue to be made, but from a logical point of view, all we are guarunteed is ONE SGA movie. After that, the odds are against us fans. With all the cast moving on to other things, it'll be a miracle. So talk of carrying on in movies sounds like Mr. Howe trying to throw us fans a bone. We have all seen in recent days that MGM/sciffy have nothing in mind other than their own greed. Yes, we should support our SGA to the bitter end, but we must fight for a better end.

I believe we should be gracious, kind, and civil with MGM/Scifi in our fight, BUT we must not have the attitude of going along with Brad Wright/ Dave "Drug Lord" Howe's way of thinking. Fight or die, black or white. Win or go home. Let's take our stand people.

**THIS CONCLUDES DREWSKI'S RANT FOR THE DAY **
                  Nicely ranted

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                  Agreed!!
                  Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. - Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda limited what i can do living in the UK but i just donated money to the cause a moment ago
                    sigpic

Comment

Mmmkay... a little googling and this is what I came up with.

List of MGM executives can be found here http://mgm.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=20
                      We are already mailing Cohen, but I think we should target Harry Sloan as well. He's the big man in charge.

And for NBC/Universal here is the list of their Executives:
                      http://www.nbcuni.com/About_NBC_Univ...xecutive_Bios/

From there these are the names I think should be great for targeting:
                      JEFF ZUCKER - President and Chief Executive Officer
                      JOHN ECK - President, NBC TV Network and Media Works
                      JEFF GASPIN - President and Chief Operating Officer, Universal Television Group
                      MARC GRABOFF - Co-Chairman, NBC Entertainment and NBC Universal Television Studio

Also, I just saw on the GW homepage this, http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ss_mckay.shtml
                      I think we should try and contact some of the Actors themselves and see if they would be willing to endorse/support the campaign.

Comment

Mmmkay... a little googling and this is what I came up with.

List of MGM executives can be found here http://mgm.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=20
                        We are already mailing Cohen, but I think we should target Harry Sloan as well. He's the big man in charge.

And for NBC/Universal here is the list of their Executives:
                        http://www.nbcuni.com/About_NBC_Univ...xecutive_Bios/

From there these are the names I think should be great for targeting:
                        JEFF ZUCKER - President and Chief Executive Officer
                        JOHN ECK - President, NBC TV Network and Media Works
                        JEFF GASPIN - President and Chief Operating Officer, Universal Television Group
                        MARC GRABOFF - Co-Chairman, NBC Entertainment and NBC Universal Television Studio

Also, I just saw on the GW homepage this, http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ss_mckay.shtml
                        I think we should try and contact some of the Actors themselves and see if they would be willing to endorse/support the campaign.
                        Well i dunno how you'd get in touch with the actors.....I have Rachel's website link....If you haven't already got it..I guess you could leave her a message on that!
                        sigpic

Comment

A lot of the Actors have fanmail addresses and Agent contacts. One would most likely have to contact their Agent, and in turn the Agent would talk to the Actor.

Comment

A lot of the Actors have fanmail addresses and Agent contacts. One would most likely have to contact their Agent, and in turn the Agent would talk to the Actor.
                            Ah right...Now i get ya!
                            sigpic

Comment

Has anyone thought of e-mailing the official stargate magazine, and posting more threads on SciFi?
                              sigpic
                              Save Atlantis! Season 6 and Beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantean_rain View Post
                                Has anyone thought of e-mailing the official stargate magazine, and posting more threads on SciFi?
                                I haven't, but that's a great idea. Our campaign needs to get some media attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X