Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps we should start mailing people at NBC UNIVERSAL to bring back Atlantis:

NBCUNI.COM FEEDBACK
    100 Universal City Plaza
    Universal City, CA 91608

They seem to "own" SciFi. But their high enough up, so if we annoy them they might listen. And here's their email page: http://www.nbcuni.com/About_NBC_Universal/Contact_Us/
    but it's not working for me (my comp), so can someone give me their email?? PLEASE?
    Thanks!

Comment

Hey All,

Fans can make a difference!!! If any of you heard of the show 'Jericho' you will know what I mean. Fans rallied with amazing support, and the show was renewed for another season before going out...

We need to show our support for SGA. Please sign this petition and pass it around to EVERY FORUM that deals with Stargate! If everyone does a small part in passing this around we can make a difference!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-atlantis.html
      http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...-atlantis.html

Also please sign this one.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA

Comment

Morning!
        Great to see the ideas still rolling!!

Remember you can also visit www.sosga.net and join the vlog campaign as well as sending out the lemons!

See you guys later!
        Save Our Stargate Atlantis!!

www.SOSGA.net

sigpic

Comment

count me in... i love alantis
          sigpic

Comment

hey to all

And a warm welcome to all you new guys heres a list of the email address's you'll need if you'd like to email your views.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I think theses are the emails of the head boss of both Sci-Fi and MGM but i'm not 100 percent sure (thanks to the guys here on this forum who posted them early on in the thread)

The Campaign is growing stronger everyday its AWSOME!!! to see keep up the good fight people we can do this we can

Save Atlantis: Save the lost city!!!!
            System Lord Remus

Comment

Now we are on the Tracks, lets not get lost!

Furthering Fraggle and Little_McKay's success in the advertisement of the campaigns I have been in correspondence with Armageddon and we have our first Convention Advertisement!

Armageddon have said they can help with the Campaign and screen our Adverts before the Stargate Guests come on to the Stage at the Auckland and Melbourne Expo's

This has prompted us to work harder on our VLog's and we ask that everyone do the same! We plan to incorporate some of the VLog's we receive into the Advert, so if you get in quick, yours might be one of them...

We thank Armageddon Expo and Bill for letting us screen our Advert and we hope that this brings more NZ and Aussie fans to our cause.

So Dial the Gates and step through as we continue to gather sub-light speed and make our VLog's!

SOSGA

World Famous in New Zealand!

"Shouda Got a Blue One!"

StLC

Comment

We've Broken 7,700 Signatures on the Petition and Counting... Well Done Everyone. Keep it Going!!!!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                  Can i just say wow look at all the new people joining the forum ... that explains why the site is so slow
                  Yep it certainly does!! Im going to be speeding up the system shortly

Just a quick update with regard to
                  Statistics on Save-TheLostCity.com;
                  • We have achieved nearly 150 user registrations. (140 Users)
                  • We have recieved over 100,000 hits in 4 days. (112,528)
                  • We have had 10,558 unique hits.
                  • Since the forum was installed we have went from an average of around 25,000 page views (27,914) - to an average of around 85,000 page views (84,614).
                  • We more than doubled the pageviews with the installation of the forum; shown above.
                  • We have achieved a decent level of updates to the sites pages; with only 27,847 out of 112,528 hits not detecting any changes on the site. We aim to improve this shortly with the addition of new users to our team.
                  • I can also happily report that we have raised £118.39 GBP / $218.58 USD for the Send Lemons Fund. Thank you to all contributors!

So as you can see the site is going strong so far
                  - onwards and upwards!
                  I dont have any data for SOSGA to report to you however, as we havent had our daily 'natter' yet
                  Last edited by jamesgilfoyle; 28 August 2008, 05:10 AM.
                  Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. - Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I really think we're going to do it. It's just TPTB we need to work on, mainly SciFi and MGM. Suggestions have been made about contacting NBC which I will do shortly. Keep up the lemons!
                    sigpic
                    Save Atlantis! Season 6 and Beyond!

Comment

Btw, if people don't know me, I am Jackie, the other, other, other member of SOSGA...hehe loljk

NZJ

World Famous in New Zealand!

"Shouda Got a Blue One!"

StLC

Comment

I was talking to my mother about the cancellation and the campaign, basically i told her what has been happening. Even though she doesn't like stargate atlantis herself, she was very shocked to learn of its cancellation and she brought up something that we really haven't considered and i must admit that if you look at it this way, it answers alot of questions. Is there even the slightest chance that this whole thing could be a huge publicity stunt to bring about Stargate Voyager?
                        sigpic

Comment

Highly unlikely, since the cast and crew have been posting about it, and official sites etc. Not only this, but I don't think they're allowed to do that are they?

Nevermind, we'll keep fighting to save Atlantis!
                          Lantean Army!
                          sigpic
                          Save Atlantis! Season 6 and Beyond!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

I can confirm that the petition has broken the milestone of 7800 signatures!!! Thank you everyone and well done!! Keep on fighting for our lost city!!
                            sigpic

Comment

just signed it... it is soooooooo wrong

all the good shows get cancelled and all the crap and reality shows stay

Is there anything people in england can do apart from e-mails
                              sigpic

Comment

Had a fun idea the other day and sent TPTB a snail-mail letter in Ancient with a load of 'Save Atlantis' pics. and notes (in english, so they know what the hell i've sent). Downloaded the Ancient font type from here:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/fonts.htm

called 'Anquietas' by the remarkable Joseph Spicer!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Working...
                                X