This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kady View Post
    I think what is probably gonna happen is the both networks (Scifi and MGM) will probably point the finger at each other but what i've heard is that the stories are blaming MGM this time, not Sci-fi!!
    Yeah that's the impression i've been getting from folks....I justed want to be sure i'm pointing the finger at the right one's before i start pointing
    sigpic

Comment

Oh i really like the slogan Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!! does anyone think that we should have that be our slogan?
      and as for who is to blame....i don't know what to think. Some people are saying mgm....others are saying scifi...who knows until they officially give the press release
      Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
      :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yeah that's the impression i've been getting from folks....I justed want to be sure i'm pointing the finger at the right one's before i start pointing
        I don't understand this whole fracas. if whoever cancelled the show lost interest in it, surely wouldn't the logical thing be to sell the rights? I'm sure they wouldn't have any trouble finding a network. I mean, i bet alot of networks would KILL to have such a popular and record-breaking show.

I think the reason the fans are especially angry is because of all the conflicting stories; they're confused!!
        sigpic

Comment

I think that lemons are a good symbol for this. So I say, if you want to pay to send lemons, go ahead, but as soon as someone gets an address, I'm going to start working on making a big paper lemon card with "BRING BACK, SGA!"

I think everyone should send something. If we can get enough support, they may take us seriously, but too few people and they won't pay any attention.

Tell everyone who loves and enjoys watching SGA to get involved:
          ~ Sign the petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/
          ~ Send a lemon (paper or real!)

Anyone else have some good ideas about how to help the cause? Quote this post, delete the [/QUOTE] marks and the rest of the post and add an idea!
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Hey Fans....There IS a petition to save Atlantis!! It's really easy to do and it takes only a few seconds to sign your name!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

The more signatures we get, the More likely it is to happen!

Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!!

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok guys so how about this for a slogan: Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city!!!
              I think if we all work together that we could really make something happen...or at least make mgm and scifi rethink their idea to cancel SGA

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok guys so how about this for a slogan: Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city!!!
                I think if we all work together that we could really make something happen...or at least make mgm and scifi rethink their idea to cancel SGA

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys!

Outraged at the news, I've been posting on all of the SAVE SGA threads. But instead of people making new threads for every little thing, I think someone should start a thread for a combined effort from all fans.

For example: I'm part of MOP, a "family" of fans dedicated to everything Sam/Jack. Right now, I think we need to start a "Save SGA" kind of club, where all fans can get all of the information they need. That way, we can easily post all ideas about how to join the fight and get involved, instead of having to look though half a dozen threads.

I'm not really sure how to do this, so someone else would have to step up to the challenge.

To make TPTB take us seriously, we need to group, set up one thread that would be like our headquarters, and get as many people as possible interested.

With enough support, we may be able to make this happen, but it's going to be a group effort. Anyone with me?

That being said, if someone would like to do this, we need a name for the club and a slogan (I'm in favor for SGA: Save the Lost City).

I hope someone will agree with me on this and set this up (or at least tell me how to).
                  sigpic
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

Stop being such children... the show is over. It's been decided, they don't care about us at all. "save this or that" campaigns haven't worked since star trek TOS, and even there it only got them one more season. It's a huge business and we have no say whatsoever, and it's going be the same until science fiction finds it's way into the "open source, community, public domain" movement so that it doesn't have to worry about idiotic corporations killing them all.
                    My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Save SGA!! View Post
                      Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      Hey guys!

Outraged at the news, I've been posting on all of the SAVE SGA threads. But instead of people making new threads for every little thing, I think someone should start a thread for a combined effort from all fans.

For example: I'm part of MOP, a "family" of fans dedicated to everything Sam/Jack. Right now, I think we need to start a "Save SGA" kind of club, where all fans can get all of the information they need. That way, we can easily post all ideas about how to join the fight and get involved, instead of having to look though half a dozen threads.

I'm not really sure how to do this, so someone else would have to step up to the challenge.

To make TPTB take us seriously, we need to group, set up one thread that would be like our headquarters, and get as many people as possible interested.

With enough support, we may be able to make this happen, but it's going to be a group effort. Anyone with me?

That being said, if someone would like to do this, we need a name for the club and a slogan (I'm in favor for SGA: Save the Lost City).

I hope someone will agree with me on this and set this up (or at least tell me how to).
                      Ooooh, you like my slogan then? Nice!! As for the name we call ourselves. We could take it from the show? My guess is we could call ourselves The Lanteans! It's up to you guys!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                        Stop being such children... the show is over. It's been decided, they don't care about us at all. "save this or that" campaigns haven't worked since star trek TOS, and even there it only got them one more season. It's a huge business and we have no say whatsoever, and it's going be the same until science fiction finds it's way into the "open source, community, public domain" movement so that it doesn't have to worry about idiotic corporations killing them all.
                        Please don't put us down like that. All we're doing is trying, we've got no garantees on anything. We understand that this would take a lot of interest and response to get anything out of this, but the whole point is simply to not go down without a fight!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                          The thing is we need to do this. If we don't succeed in the end afterall, we'll feel better knowing we tried our best! Plus...

WE'RE NOT GOING OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            Ooooh, you like my slogan then? Nice!! As for the name we call ourselves. We could take it from the show? My guess is we could call ourselves The Lanteans! It's up to you guys!!
                            I like that!

Name: The Lanteans
                            Slogan: Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!

Any other ideas? I'm going to go and find out how to start a new thread. I hope other people will take some interest in this.
                            sigpic

Comment

To Samjack i love your idea of one hugggge thread that is like our headquarters to save atlantis!!!!

alright we need ideas on getting our Save Atlantis club together...and i like the slogan: SGA: Save the Lost City!

Alright so we need a thread, tons of fans protesting against the cancellation of Atlantis, and ideas........

LETS DO THIS!!!!

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by save sga!! View Post
                                to samjack i love your idea of one hugggge thread that is like our headquarters to save atlantis!!!!

Alright we need ideas on getting our save atlantis club together...and i like the slogan: Sga: Save the lost city!

Alright so we need a thread, tons of fans protesting against the cancellation of atlantis, and ideas........

lets do this!!!!
                                i'm so in this time!!! We need a voice so lets do this!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X