Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm as outraged as the rest of you but I think we need to realise nothing we do will make any difference. The only way we could results would be to boycott the series but I think we know we're not going to do that and Sci-Fi know that too. I'm not in the US but I think a lot of you have the right idea cancelling your Sci-Fi, it might do something.
    Last edited by Frontastic; 22 August 2008, 07:13 AM.
    sigpic
    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Can the 50 or so guests de-lurk and help us do something? You wouldn't be here if you didn't care!!
      sigpic

Comment

I signed the petition early this morning and I am so mad at those idiots at Sci-Fi. Why they would cancel one of their most popular shows is beyond me. The first indication that a bunch of monkeys was running the network was when they decided to add wrestling to their line up. SGA and reruns of SG1 are the only two reasons I even watch the network now.

Emails away, Atlanteans! Let's save this show!
        Member of The Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        Sigs by Csom, Luci and Pip2

Comment

First of All, to Lord Remus, your enthusiasm is awesome and we appreciate you joining the Lanteans in the fight to save Atlantis, and second to Eyeorta, I like you idea, and we should definitely play around with it and see what we can come up with!!!! Basically any idea to Save Atlantis will be discussed, as we will do anything we can to save the city of the ancestors!
          Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
          :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say: this thread doesn't just have to be about finding addresses and emailing. If you'd like, feel free to post your favorite screen-caps since a lot of people do that, talk about what you enjoy most on SGA and why you want it back.

Also, invite your GW friends to join us here and once again to all of you lurkers out there: delurk and help us! It's SO much more fun when you can voice your opinions!

Thanks again to everyone who's supporting us! ~Jess
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Save the lost city!!
              "Teal'c how many times have I told you..." "Don't get caught by the BAD GUYS!!!"

Comment

Save the lost city!!!!

PS I just looked at my bedroom wall and I've got this interesting poster it was from before the premiere of SGA in july 2004. An original series! is what it says on the poster.

SAVE ATLANTIS! We need another season!
                Last edited by jannagalaxy; 21 August 2008, 12:32 PM.
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say: this thread doesn't just have to be about finding addresses and emailing. If you'd like, feel free to post your favorite screen-caps since a lot of people do that, talk about what you enjoy most on SGA and why you want it back.

Also, invite your GW friends to join us here and once again to all of you lurkers out there: delurk and help us! It's SO much more fun when you can voice your opinions!

Thanks again to everyone who's supporting us! ~Jess

Yea guys if you just want to talk about what you like best about Atlantis and why you want it back, do it!! i mean, i want Atlantis back because 1. I love the show and the idea of it in general and 2. The characters and the interactions between them is awesome, and i would hate to see the seasons end after season 5!

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In my opinion though is that we need to get a website up like it was said earlier in the thread i think we should set that up so we have a stable launching platforn so when we do come up with a plan we can say it came from us and we would have so many people registard at the site they would have to really think about alot of stuff. 1. bring back atlantis.
                    SGA: Save the Lost City! If you want more Atlantis, please sign the petition!
                    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/
                    The base of the SGA: Save the Lost City! Movement.
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58008
                    My save stargate atlantis group
                    http://groups.myspace.com/savestargateatlantis

Comment

I'm tracking the petition and there is now over 2050 signatures!! Thank you!! Keep coming up with ideas and way to help save the show!! Help morale by posting your favourite pictures or maybe tell us you favourite episodes/ scenes/quotes etc. Maybe tell us your stories on meeting the cast etc!!
                      sigpic

Comment

ok ive just heard the new and now my heart is broken, Atlantis has so much more to give than a film! im now going off to make loads of sga vids and cry!

Comment

Originally posted by Eyeofra View Post
                          In my opinion though is that we need to get a website up like it was said earlier in the thread i think we should set that up so we have a stable launching platforn so when we do come up with a plan we can say it came from us and we would have so many people registard at the site they would have to really think about alot of stuff. 1. bring back atlantis.

Alright, i agree that if possible, we should set up an actual website to launch all of our campaign's (if you want to call them that =) ) and if ANYONE knows how to set up a website, please leave a post on this thread!

Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!!!

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Its easy enough to set up a site its getting the domain name thats the thing, I see www.saveatlantis.com has already gone. Will research some others.

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Save SGA!! View Post
                              First of All, to Lord Remus, your enthusiasm is awesome and we appreciate you joining the Lanteans in the fight to save Atlantis, and second to Eyeorta, I like you idea, and we should definitely play around with it and see what we can come up with!!!! Basically any idea to Save Atlantis will be discussed, as we will do anything we can to save the city of the ancestors!
                              thank you Stargate SG1 and Atlantis has been a part of my life forever and i'm not going to sit back and watch them MORONS!!!!! at MGM and SCI-FI axe it

i'm even thinking about putting up a video on youtube,Bebo every video site there is and give them MORONS!!! a piece of my mind
                              System Lord Remus

Comment

how about sga-savethelostcity like our moto says.
                                SGA: Save the Lost City! If you want more Atlantis, please sign the petition!
                                http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/
                                The base of the SGA: Save the Lost City! Movement.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58008
                                My save stargate atlantis group
                                http://groups.myspace.com/savestargateatlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X