X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,we won't give up without a fight
    sigpic

Comment

OH yea you had BETTER believe that i am not just going to go quietly on this one...
      Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
      :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

This situation is absolutely disgusting! I don't understand! Atlantis gave Sci-fi it's highest rating when it first aired in 2004. I may be from the UK (we only got the first episode last tuesday!!) but both Sci-fi and MGM will be receiving a very angry letter off me which will also be forwarded to the shows creators so they know what the fan are thinking!! Can someone provide the addresses and emails for all parties i have stated please?

I AM NOT GOING QUIETLY THIS TIME!!! THEY'RE MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they realise what a hornets nest they've opened up....And they are gonna get stung something rotten
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate Atlantis Forever!!!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yea wow...if you want to complain to scifi then go to scifi.com and find the "feedbacks" button at the bottom: it allows you to send an angry email to scifi...as for mgm...i have no idea....and i think that both scifi and mgm will be thinking twice about their decision when they see how many fans are protesting (evil laugh)

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why cancel one of the most popular sci fi programs ever its just not right

Comment

Hi all,

My very first post here and I'd like to say first that English is not my native language, so please don't look at the mistakes i write. (I'll do my best to keep them to a minimum ) And second: maybe this (or some of this) has been said before: just ignore it then

Allthough I'm not going to loose any sleep over the cancellation of SGA, I am a fan of the show (what else would I be doing here) and I do hope there will be a season 6.

I don't know weither an effort of the fans could bring back the show, but if you don't try, you're never gonna win! And what's there to loose?

As I said: I'm not devistated by the news, but seeing all the replies on this forum thread, I know some (maybe a lot) are.

Personaly I think some people are acting a bit to emotionally. Nothing wrong with that offcourse (and completely understandeble) However: if you really want to do something about it, that is not the right way... Saying how shocked and hurt you are may let you feel a bit better (letting of some steem) but it will not change a lot. Neither is pointing finger at who is or who is not responsible for this, or sending some random mails.

I don't want to offend anyone by this, but reading this forum thread I was more than once reminded of a bunch of little chicks whose mother they just took away: al running without any direction while cheeping and clucking together but saying something different so nobody really understands what they are trying to say.

What I'm trying to say is that if you want to do something about this decission, you should work together. One giant action will do a lot more than thousand little ones. To stay with the animal metaphores: we should be like wasps One wasp can easily be smacked and killed, but an entire army of organised wasps can do a lot of damage!

So what i'm saying here is that we should organise! And get as many people involved as possible. And I might have a few ideas

- Very important: Stay polite. Sending hatemails or calling people names is not going to work! They won't take you seriously when you start ramping about it. On top of that you might risk them taking other actions not seriously as well.

- A slogan. Short but powerfull, directly to the point. Like (I read it somewhere else on this forum) Stargate Atlantis: The Gate is Still open! Or, Stargate Atlantis: Still rising. I'm sure someone (who speaks a lot better English) can come up with something. Anyway: it definantly should have 'Stargate Atlantis' spelled in full and you have to make it known! And that's where the following is for:

- Send emails. This could work, not on it's own, but it can be part of bigger project After creating the slogan you have to use it. And this is the perfect way! Everyone should send mails with the same slogan in the subject. So even if the big bossen don't take their time in opening every mail (what I think is the case) they will get the message (what would you think of your inbox was filled with dozens of emails, each the same subject) But again: stay polite in your mail

- Youtube. That's the next step. Make videos, a lot of videos. Not fan or music videos, but a short vid that - ofcourse - starts (or ends) with the slogan. And then... use your imagination - as long as you get the message across. You could just say something to your webcam, or use screenshots of the show... As long as you show everyone how much you like SGA. I'm not really into Youtube, but maybe someone can create a channel? Or watching eachothers vids might work, so they become quite popular!

- Wikipedia, and other popular sites. Create a new subject on wikipedia, about the slogan perhaps -if that is possible? :-) And other websites: get yourselves known as much as possible.

- Other media: Once the action gains enough attention online, other media are next. Send mails (with again the same slogan as the subject) to tv-magazines, radios etc. However! Do not overdo this. Remember: these people have nothing to do with SGA. You can try to get some help from them, but if it doesn't work, don't try to force yourselves upon them.
                  I remember when Michael Shanks left SG1 there once was a add in a tv-magazine from fans. Maybe something like that can be done again? Ofcourse then you need money, and that is not so easy...

Oweew... I'm overdoing myself here. Starting to sound like some schoolteacher... Anyway, these are just a few ideas. Anyone should try to think of something fans can do. As long as jou make it a joined effort, and let them know how many fans love this show! Because in the end it all comes down to numbers.

Comment

Hey you have some great ideas...another thing is that people sign this petition at this website:http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

There are alot of things that we can do...and i think we SHOULD come up with a slogan...so people...give us some ideas for a slogan...it could be anything: SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS, or anything like that...lets come up with something!

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Save SGA!! View Post
                      Hey you have some great ideas...another thing is that people sign this petition at this website:http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

There are alot of things that we can do...and i think we SHOULD come up with a slogan...so people...give us some ideas for a slogan...it could be anything: SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS, or anything like that...lets come up with something!
                      Yep already signed it.......What about sending scifi or MGM emails.....Do we know for sure who was to blame for this.....I don't want to send emails to them if they had no say in it
                      sigpic

Comment

I signed it! I agree:

We won't go down without a fight!

sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

signed.

Comment

Hmmm! A slogan? *scratches invisible beard* mayyyyyyyybbbbbbeeee.......

Stargate Atlantis: Keep it Rising
                            Or
                            Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City
                            Or
                            Stargate Atlantis: Keeping the lights on!
                            Or
                            Stargate Atlantis: Saving the Pegasus Galaxy one city at a time!

What do you guy think?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Yep already signed it.......What about sending scifi or MGM emails.....Do we know for sure who was to blame for this.....I don't want to send emails to them if they had no say in it
                              I think what is probably gonna happen is the both networks (Scifi and MGM) will probably point the finger at each other but what i've heard is that the stories are blaming MGM this time, not Sci-fi!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice the more signatures we get the better the chance of Atlantis not getting canceled!!!

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X