Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said elsewhere in the BURN THE GUY CALLING FOR CALM thread, you ought to be sending them bottled water. It fits the theme of Atlantis always being on the ocean, and water mimics the event horizon appearance of a Stargate.

It won't work, given the spectacular ratings failure that was Jericho Season 2, but at least it'll give you guys something to do besides rant, rave, and seek to kill the future of Stargate by avoiding SGU.
    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Ok, so I signed it thereas already 2000 signatures, in only a day

Comment

It's a toss up between lemons or blue jello at the moment.
        sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Ok I signed it ,hope that helps

Comment

Stargate Fans out there...I am right there with you...I do NOT want Stargate Atlantis to end with season 5.....it is totally not right. If you guys wanna tell Scifi how much they suck...then go to scifi.com and find the feedback option..send em an angry email!!!! also there is a petition out to save Atlantis..go sign it. It only takes a couple of seconds and every signature counts..here is the site:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

so Fans, get out there and DO something about it

WE WILL NOT GIVE UP SGA WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!

Stargate Atlantis: Save the Lost City!!!

If you want to help save atlantis, go to this site:
            :http://www.wix.com/SaveSGA/Campaign

SEND LEMONS!!!!!!!!!

SEND SNAIL MAIL AND EMAILS!!!!

Comment

Lemons are easier to ship and you can write "Save Atlantis" or something on them with a black marker.

Comment

Yes but with Blue jelly you take it out of the packet put it in a jiffy bag and when they go to open it they get a handful of jelly.

Plus they are always eating blue jelly.

Oh and if any of you are in the MGm or Sci Fi neighbourhood feel free to throw lemons and blue jelly.
                sigpic < Look what happens when you cancel stargate atlantis.

Mirror Mirror is a great maybe a little complicated but great.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
                  Lemons are easier to ship and you can write "Save Atlantis" or something on them with a black marker.
                  I concur. The official Gateworld "Save Atlantis" bombardment object will be lemons. When the time comes, we will all send thousands upon millions of lemons to MGM. While it will probably not work, we will jump start the citrus industry. Take that, McKay!

Comment

Look no further ,I got a simpl idea, make a Stargate with the words "SAVE SGA" on it , and that could be placed on a water bottleand sent to them. And when they have piles of them laying around they will see how many fans there are!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
                      I concur. The official Gateworld "Save Atlantis" bombardment object will be lemons. When the time comes, we will all send thousands upon millions of lemons to MGM. While it will probably not work, we will jump start the citrus industry. Take that, McKay!
                      Bad timing, actually. The citrus industry is getting hammered by this most recent tropical storm. You really don't want to start paying what lemons will cost in the next few days.

Comment

Can we send lime, grapefruit or oranges instead?
                        What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
                        Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
                          Really? Where is the thread for that??? I will send some lol.

Harper and Ronon fics
                          The Runner

The Outcast and The Outsider

Comment

Try my idea above ,its cheap and it not only do they get an item they get a message!

Comment

Is Anthrax too extreme?

Comment

Dunno about limes or grapefruits, but oranges are as likely to get more expensive as lemons.

Comment

Working...
                                X