Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    Wiki's are notoriously inaccurate.
    True again.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      Just because we haven't "met" them yet doesn't mean they aren't there.
      It does, however, mean that we don't know that they're there.

Comment

I remember hearing that there is a couple hundred of us in atlantis from more than 12 diffrent countries.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
          I remember hearing that there is a couple hundred of us in atlantis from more than 12 diffrent countries.
          Kavanaugh says in The Gift something along the lines of "200 people, most of whom are scientists"...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
            Kavanaugh says in The Gift something along the lines of "200 people, most of whom are scientists"...
            Yeah, and there're probably a lot more now that they have the ZPM and the Daedalus.
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I doubt however that the expedition includes people from countries who are antagonistic towards the US. North Koreans would certainly not be in Atlantis... no offence to North Korean nationals it's just politics.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR
                BEHOLD!

Now I have On thing to say.

FRANCE IS ON THE LIST!!!
                and in French
                FRANCIA ESTA IN LA LISTA!!

okay! its spanish but French class is so hard I just managed to make a b-.
                La France est sur la liste.

It's a little bit surprising
                I have never seen any french flag.
                Achillles with only one i like O'neill, There's another Achillles with two i, and he has no sense of humor at all.

E.U. team in SGC and SGA not the flag team but an other one

Comment

Originally posted by Achillles
                  I have never seen any french flag.
                  Me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley0
                    The flag in the screencap looks more like the New Zealand flag than the Australian Flag.

Hey! don't get on your high horse just yet. The flag in the above pic has the six-pointed Federation star, unique to Australia. And the stars are white!
                    Sometimes the truth........
                    Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                    Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                    - General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Ace-Ventura

[...]

Portuguese flag:

[...]
                      Sure looks like a Portuguese flag but cant see it that well.
                      But a soldier??!

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova

Hey! don't get on your high horse just yet. The flag in the above pic has the six-pointed Federation star, unique to Australia. And the stars are white!
                        How can you see that?I cant even see a flag in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Harlan
                          Hi everbody !

I'm French ( ),
                          I'm sorry... lol

1 / How many people are in the Atlantis Team, seen in "Rising" ?
                          Not completely sure but I would say atleast 50. At the end of the episode there were less. Now there are possible a hundred maybe two hundred(hell even 300) on the base.

2 / Do we know exactly (official source or others) how many Countries are engaged in this Mission ?
                          Well We know for a fact that the countries that fund it are in it lol. That episode I believe it's called Full Disclosure(im not sure tho) in which 5 other nations are told of the program. Each one has men over there. But it isn't really about what country is there, because I'm sure alot of countries do not know of the program. It's more of the best and brightest.

3 / Do we know the numbers of persons for each country ?
                          For Example :
                          - United States = XX Soldiers + XX Scientists + XX Archeologists + XX Ingeneers ...
                          - Canada = XX Soldiers + XX Scientists + XX Archeologists + XX Ingeneers ...
                          etc ...
                          America has the largest amount of people there, mainly due to the American Military. And thats all we can really say, because people are being brought in each day, like i said Best and Brightest.

4 / We have seen differents Atlantis uniforms ... what do they mean exactly ?
                          - Blue on Light Uniform (Example : McKay)
                          - Yellow on Light Uniforme (Example : Beckett)
                          - Red on Dark Uniform (Example : Weir)
                          I believe Blue is Scientist, Yellow is Medicine, Red is command, Black is Military.

Voil?* ! C'est tout pour le Moment !
                          Thanks to those who will answer all my questions !
                          Last edited by Major Tyler; 20 July 2006, 06:35 AM. Reason: Fix quote tags
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                            Sure looks like a Portuguese flag but cant see it that well.
                            But a soldier??!
                            Um...I'm pretty sure the Portuguese have soldiers. Why does that surprise you?

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                              I believe Blue is Scientist, Yellow is Medicine, Red is command, Black is Military.
                              Here's my theory of what each uniform color means...

1.) Red Panels on Charcoal Uniform = Command Civilian/Non-Scientist

2.) Blue Panels on Tan Uniform = Civilian Scientist/Non-Command

3.) Blue Panels on Charcoal Uniform = Command Civilian/Scientist

4.) Green Panels on Charcoal Uniform = Military Technician/Military Scientist

5.) Black Panels on Charcoal Uniform = Tactical/Military

6.) Yellow Panels on Tan Uniform = Medical

7.) Yellow Panels on Charcoal Uniform = Command Civilian/Medical

And here's why I think this...

1) and 2) makes the most sense to me because it appears that all of the civilians that wear tan and blue are scientists, and anyone else that is a civilian wears charcoal and red (excluding medical).

3) makes sense because Rodney does seem to have some authority in Atlantis, but he is also a scientist. In "The Long Goodbye" he told Caldwell that he was the next highest-ranking civilian after Dr. Weir.

To address 4), I think that the charcoal and green is military because, at least to me, the only people we've seen in that uniform acted very military and were put in more military-esque situations. Asian-American Technician (Edmond Wong) and Anglo-Canadian Console Guy (especially in The Siege, Part Two) come off very military to me. Anglo-Canadian Console Guy (aka Chuck) is also referred to as "Sergeant," which substatiates my claim.

I imagine my reasoning behind 5) and 6) is clear.

7) Beckett is Chief Surgeon, and so far the only one to wear this combination.
                              Last edited by Major Tyler; 20 July 2006, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Well i think every country who has a part in the SG program probbily sent a few representatives and the USA filled in the rest of the gaps.

--Gaz--

Comment

Working...
                                X