X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home is 108, the evacuation is in the mid-season two-parter, 110 and 111

Comment

Everyone here seems to be saying that they think the Atlantis Team will evacuate to Athos, but in the episode "Suspicion," we learn that the Athosians are displaced and living in Atlantis. This indicates that the events in "Rising" caused them to leave their world. And since they haven't gone back, why would the Atlantis team?
      Rocky

Comment

Perhaps they learn some useful information about the Wraith or find more weapons!?
        __

__

Comment

Well if the Athosians are living in Atlantis, maybe they will move back to their original home?
          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

What is their original home? Earth? Or somewhere else nearby?
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They might move back
              __

__

Comment

Move back from where (i'm kind of lost, and i didn't really care to read above the previous posts)?

-How was Tru Calling Anubis?

Comment

Tru Calling wasn't too bad. Not that great however
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    Tru Calling wasn't too bad. Not that great however
                    Thats exactly how i feel about the show, haha... Anywho, back to topic

Comment

Enough with the Tru Calling stuff, let's just focus on the topic at hand. The Athosians are from a planet called Athos. And since they evacuated, they're probably not going back anytime soon!
                      Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        Enough with the Tru Calling stuff, let's just focus on the topic at hand. The Athosians are from a planet called Athos. And since they evacuated, they're probably not going back anytime soon!
                        Hence the 'back on topic' mention i said in my last post

And yes, i also dont think they will be comming back anytime soon as well, haha...

Comment

No, not necesarrily. If they evacuated because of a Wraith attack, then they could very easily move right back in after things settle down.

Think about: the Wraith move through villages to feed. If all the food is gone, are you going to stick around and wait until when they show back up? If you're hungry, probably not, you'll just move onto the next village.

So it could very well just a be a temporary location.
                          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Depends. Just because there's no food doesn't mean there aren't other things they might like. And hey, once you find the nest, do you try and chase down all the mice, or do you sit by the hole and wait for the mice to come back?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Depends. Just because there's no food doesn't mean there aren't other things they might like. And hey, once you find the nest, do you try and chase down all the mice, or do you sit by the hole and wait for the mice to come back?
                              Good analogy. We don't really know enough about the Wraith yet to be certain of their modus operendi. Comparing them to Earth predators leaves loads of room for various attributes. Are they swift? Patient? Stalkers? Ambushers? Opportunists? Do they hunt in packs or individually? What is their Achilles' heel? Do they have one? Inquiring minds want to know...
                              Nmom
                              sigpic

Comment

I for one would like to know that information

Comment

Working...
                                X