Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shockwave posted a list, adn I was simply trying to add to it...

Comment

Alright, listen up everyone, David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay) said in an inteview that for the first part of season one, the Atlantis team would have no way to get back to Earth. But eventually, it would be no problem to gate back and forth. My guess is that in this episode, they can begin gating home again. It's also my assumption that in the following two-part episode, when they evacuate the city, they head to the good ol' SGC!
      Rocky

Comment

Actually from what I have heard, in the two parter they evacuate to Athos.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

I haven't read any Atlantis spoilers, but it seems exciting, but i'm still more excited over at SG1...
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

My guess is they get to return to Earth at long last and can dial between the two. That would be the right sort of title for it though
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              Alright, listen up everyone, David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay) said in an inteview that for the first part of season one, the Atlantis team would have no way to get back to Earth. But eventually, it would be no problem to gate back and forth. My guess is that in this episode, they can begin gating home again. It's also my assumption that in the following two-part episode, when they evacuate the city, they head to the good ol' SGC!

From what I heard they don't evac to Earth, which would make the most sense if they could get there.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

When I read the spoilers again I can't help think that there will be some kind of problem between the connection of what happens. Like they return to Earth but can't dial back
                __

__

Comment

That does make sense. Atlantis is super tech mega land, they should be able to get back to Earth, but earth doesn't have lots of super tech (yet?) so then they can't return back.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                    That does make sense. Atlantis is super tech mega land, they should be able to get back to Earth, but earth doesn't have lots of super tech (yet?) so then they can't return back.
                    The humans that go to Atlantis will probably have the same technology as the SGC.

Comment

Nice to know I'm making sense! lol
                      __

__

Comment

I understand you perfectly Anubis

Comment

Even better, but the question is . . . do I understand myself? lol
                          __

__

Comment

Good Question... Ok, i think we should sway the conversation back to the topic

Comment

Here we go again . . .
                              __

__

Comment

Pehaps if they evac to Athos, in this ep they will move back into Atlantis. I would guess that they won't be able to gate home until the end of the first first season during the finale. That's how I would write it.

But who knows.
                                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                                Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                                Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                                Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                                Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                                Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                                Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                                X