No announcement yet.

Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some screencaps of Jill as "Crystal Smith" in Monk's season 3 episode, Mr. Monk and The Employee of the Month. She played the Wallet Model girlfriend of Lt. Randy Disher who no one else in the cast sees and think Randy has made her up. The audience actually knows he is not making her up because we see her at the end of the episode.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Here are some screencaps from a brand new Mercury Ad with Jill in it for the 2008 Milan.
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
        Here is a picspam from an episode of Quintuplets titled Thangsgiving Day Charade from Nov. 2004 that aired on Fox TV and in which Jill plays a character named Cammie. Cammie is friends with Olympic gold-medal swimmer Amanda Beard who Bob's (Andy Richter) brother
        Steve (Jason Priestly) is trying to get to sign with his management agency for endorsement deals. A few funny things happen at the bar where Bob, Steve, Amanda and Cammie meet and when they are playing quarters with Bob's wedding ring, Cammie accidentaly swallows it. She later returns it to Bob at his house after puking back up. Her exact line as depicted by the last photo was: "Oh, hi Bob! Good news. I puked up your wedding ring!!"

Here are some screencaps of Jill as "Crystal Smith" in Monk's season 3 episode, Mr. Monk and The Employee of the Month. She played the Wallet Model girlfriend of Lt. Randy Disher who no one else in the cast sees and think Randy has made her up. The audience actually knows he is not making her up because we see her at the end of the episode.
        Spoiler:

Here are some screencaps from a brand new Mercury Ad with Jill in it for the 2008 Milan.
        Spoiler:

Love the pics Redhooks thanks for posting them.

Comment

Here are some screencaps from the movie Junebug where Jill had a small part in the baby shower as Millicent, a friend of the pregnant woman played by Amy Adams.
          Also, the next to last pic is the first scene with Jill in it from the Blade: The Series pilot and the last pic is from the end of the season finale where Krista is fighting with Chase. In the US, Spike TV is running a marathon of the entire BTS show at 9AM this morning to 7PM and continuing tomorrow from 9AM to Noon.
          OT for size:
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Here is the only good screencap of Jill I could get from a scene that has not been shown before:
            Spoiler:
            Last edited by Redhooks; 19 October 2007, 11:45 PM.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Here are some screencaps of Jill from Blade: The Series episode 5, The Evil Within. There are the only ones of Jill in sunlight after the pilot when she is in a dream sequence talking with her dead fraternal twin brother.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Don't say I never think of the boys.

*drops off the drool bucket*

Travelers Pix
                Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Travelers Pix
                  Spoiler:

Enjoy!
                  Thanks Peggy! I was going to do more capping today on the episode, but now it looks like I won't have to!
                  Here is one of the few that I did make compared to one from BTS:
                  Spoiler:

Here are couple more from the store room.
                  Spoiler:

I see that this thread has attracted a lot of views over the last day or so and I'm glad that someone else besides Wraithlord and myself posting pictures of Jill.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Were you feeling a bit lonely hon? If I spot anymore i'll send them over for you. Since you've been so good to the whumpers.

I don't remember seeing the BTS one before! Oh my goodness that could have been fun. not to mention the damage those bad boys could do.

Comment

Were you feeling a bit lonely hon? If I spot anymore i'll send them over for you. Since you've been so good to the whumpers.

I don't remember seeing the BTS one before! Oh my goodness that could have been fun. not to mention the damage those bad boys could do.
                      Thanks for thinking of me Peggy! I'm going to watch T again with the iTunes version I have and try to get some more caps.
                      If you want to see the damage those bad boys can cause, click below! Beware of the blood,
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

No probs hon! You're watching it again? I read you didn't like it. Are you trying to see if it gets better after a couple of viewings? I think Larrin was really believable in this, and she's very sassy. All good qualities.

Comment

Travelers Pix
                          Spoiler:

Enjoy!
                          Here are couple more from the store room.
                          Spoiler:

WOW!!!!
                          Gorgeous pics thanks for posting them Pegasus_SGA and Redhooks i can't wait to see this episode.
                          I see that this thread has attracted a lot of views over the last day or so and I'm glad that someone else besides Wraithlord and myself posting pictures of Jill.
                          Well it was mainly you who was posting pics i just kept saying thanks for the pics like a broken record.

Comment

No probs hon! You're watching it again? I read you didn't like it. Are you trying to see if it gets better after a couple of viewings? I think Larrin was really believable in this, and she's very sassy. All good qualities.
                            I think I hyped it up too much in my head (probably due to too many preview/spoiler video clips released and all the interviews where the Travelers were hyped up) and was disappointed with what little info there was about the Travelers. I caught a little more info the second time watching it, but I kept expecting more. I thought this could have been a two-part story (if they had added another sub-plot) in order to flesh out the Travelers more. The worst part I think with a lot of SGA is that TPTB don't do a better job of tying things together. That is why I originally stopped watching it in season 2 because I thought it had nowhere near the intelligent writing of a show like Babylon 5 which I thought was great. The best part about this episode for me is no Replicators and only small mentions of them from McKay and Sheppard. I have never liked that whole storyline.
                            I am also seeing all the negativity towards Larrin and some towards Jill that I am trying not to respond to because everyone is entitled to their opinion. I know Jill is not the best actress and she has even said so in an interview last year before BTS came out. She said:
                            The pilot was fun. The most interesting part of my life has been when I was shooting this. It is like nothing I have ever experienced. I am like a sponge right now, trying to take everything in and just get better at it.
                            I know right off the bat that I won't win any awards for my acting, (laughs) but I definitely want it to get better and I want to keep on working with coaches. You have to learn and practice, practice, practice. Hopefully people will give me a chance, but I have to say that I held my own in the pilot.
                            Link for entire interview: Jill Wagner Interview with comicmonsters.com
                            But she seems to be honest and real without all the Hollywood-type drama of some actresses.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA

Travelers Pix
                              Spoiler:

Enjoy!
                              better make it a bathtub :|

Comment

Space is cold, you'd think a practical side effect of this would be wearing warmer clothing if you spend a lifetime on a space-faring ship. Then again they probably don't care too much about their heating bills and crank the heaters up on their ships.

She's a good actress though and the character as well as her people are at least interesting enough to see more of.

Comment

Working...
                                X