No announcement yet.

Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jill is now on Twitter. Here is the link.

Also, Jill's official website (two years in the making ) should be up very soon.

Ford released info on the airing times for the new 2010 Milan Hybrid TV ad. Here are the stations, shows, and dates:

2010 Mercury Milan TV Ad

AETV
    Sopranos 4/17, 4/24
    CSI Miami 4/22, 4/24, 4/25, 4/29

Discovery Channel
    Deadliest Catch 4/7, 4/14
    Core Discovery 4/18, 4/25
    How its Made 4/28

ESPN
    Sportscenter 4/8, 4/10, 4/22, 4/24, 4/25, 4/30
    MLB 4/8, 4/15
    NBA Playoffs 4/18
    Baseball Tonight 4/18, 4/19

TNT
    Law and Order 4/13
    Without a Trace 4/13, 4/20, 4/27
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Out on DVD today is Jill's horror movie Splinter that had a limited theatrical release last Halloween and has also been shown on the Sci-Fi Channel Saturday night movies twice in the last two months.

I got it today at Wal-Mart for $14.98 which is the lowest price I have seen it either online or in a local store. Jill is among the people doing a commentary along with the movie. Also, the clip that was released on YouTube last October showing Jill demonstrating how to make a Splinter-themed pumpkin for Halloween is included on the DVD.
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

The 2nd season of Wipeout featuring Jill as an on-field co-host will debut on Wednesday, May 27 at 8 PM on ABC.

Not much else happening in the world of Jill Wagner except she just got back from a vacation to the Bahamas which she made some posts on her Twitter site about.
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

From Jill on Twitter yesterday:
          If u live in LA there will be a splinter DVD signing may 16th at 2 pm at dark delicacies 4213 west burbank blvd in Burbank. Come see me!
          about 24 hours ago from Tweetie
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I reinvented the LJ community SGsecondary and it is now back in business.

Secondary Women of Stargate
            The place to be where recurring becomes regular, and regular becomes recurring.

This community exists to make sure the recurring women of the Stargate universe aren't forgotten. All the female characters that ever appeared on Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and soon Stargate Universe, and who were never in the opening credits and thus not considered regular, are welcome here.

Regulars are welcome too, but have to take a backseat for the recurring/guest/secondary characters. The rules explain everything.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I reinvented the LJ community SGsecondary and it is now back in business.

Secondary Women of Stargate
              The place to be where recurring becomes regular, and regular becomes recurring.

This community exists to make sure the recurring women of the Stargate universe aren't forgotten. All the female characters that ever appeared on Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, and soon Stargate Universe, and who were never in the opening credits and thus not considered regular, are welcome here.

Regulars are welcome too, but have to take a backseat for the recurring/guest/secondary characters. The rules explain everything.
              Good idea,will join

Comment

Originally posted by Star_Climber View Post
                Good idea,will join
                The more, the merrier.

I'm planning on running a ficathon but it will have to wait until after I'm through with my Little Bang entry which is due this month, and I'm still a few words short.

Comment

The more, the merrier.

I'm planning on running a ficathon but it will have to wait until after I'm through with my Little Bang entry which is due this month, and I'm still a few words short.
                  I don't read fan fiction as a rule, but I read one about Larrin written last year. If the stories are as negative towards this character like that was, why should I even bother?

On another note, it is nice to see someone else post on the this thread besides me.

Last year I posted screencaps of Jill from her hosting job on Wipeout, but I dislike that show so much that I may not do any from this seasons shows. That show is such a waste of her talent and she doesn't even seem to realise it.

I guess I will have to wait until she has another real acting job before I will post much in this thread anymore.
                  Last edited by Redhooks; 02 June 2009, 08:38 PM.
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                    I don't read fan fiction as a rule, but I read one about Larrin written last year. If the stories are as negative towards this character like that was, why should I even bother?
                    Be assured that I do not tolerate character bashing in my community. In fact it's a zero-tolerance rule even.

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                    On another note, it is nice to see someone else post on the this thread besides me.
                    I'll try to be more regular then, though I'm not too big a fan of Larrin.

But I saw screencaps from something, Wraithlord (Goddess, rest his soul) posted some on the Secondary Women of Atlantis thread (a thread I try to keep alive as much as possible - not always succesful though), and I have to say that I'm quite curious to see Jill in other stuff than SGA.

Comment

Oh and about John and Larrin...i'm a big shipper so i opened on livejournal with my friend Teyla1 from there a group...
                      http://community.livejournal.com/john_larrin/
                      and have a group also on facebook...
                      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...id=77101459577
                      so if u want join,would be cool

Comment

Oh and about John and Larrin...i'm a big shipper so i opened on livejournal with my friend Teyla1 from there a group...
                        http://community.livejournal.com/john_larrin/
                        and have a group also on facebook...
                        http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...id=77101459577
                        so if u want join,would be cool
                        Maybe an affiliation with secondary women?

Comment

Maybe an affiliation with secondary women?
                          yes,of course would be cool

Comment

yes,of course would be cool
                            Yay... Will get it done right away.

Comment

Below is a picture of Jill from a new Mercury TV and online ad campaign. TV ads should be starting any day now.

Here is the link to the site where I got this: link
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay... Will get it done right away.
                                ok,we have put sgsecondary under friends

hope ur communities get many more members

Comment

Working...
                                X