No announcement yet.

Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the link to what I think is the movie Jill will be in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1031280

There isn't much info on it yet, but it looks like this is the Director's first full-length movie which doesn't give me confidence that this will be a good movie.
    I looks to be a grade-b slasher movie. I hope I am wrong and will be pleasantly surprised by it.
    I wish she could get a good role in a comedy or drama TV series or movie.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the link Redhooks i too hope it turns out to be a good movie
      I wish she could get a good role in a comedy or drama TV series or movie.
      i hope she does as well

Comment

here are some more pictures of Jill
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
          here are some more pictures of Jill
          Spoiler:

Great Photos!! I have never seen any photos like #1. Where did you find it at?
          The other two I have seen. The second one is from the premiere of Final Destination 3 in early 2006. Jill, Jessica Gower, and Neil Jackson were there somewhat promoting Blade: The Series at another project produced by New Line who also produced BTS. The third one of the BTS cast, was taken at last year's Comic Con.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

i don't know where i got it from i was tiding up my files on my computer and i found those pics

Comment

A little bit of pic spam for my 300th post and no better place for it than in this thread.

Spoiler:

One of Jill's fans made up this pic when there was talk of Jill starring in Wonder Woman.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

congrats on 300 posts Redhooks and gorgeous pics of Jill as well

Comment

Here is the plot for the movie "Splinter" that Jill is shooting right now:
                  Spoiler:
                  Story is set in and around a quiet gas station on a lonely freeway, where a terrifying virus-like monster inhabits the bodies of its victims and drives them with a relentless lust for blood.
                  Full Link:
                  http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks for that Redhooks i wonder if the movie will be any good?
                    and i hope Jill has a big part in it

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                      thanks for that Redhooks i wonder if the movie will be any good?
                      and i hope Jill has a big part in it
                      Unfortunately, I am not holding out much hope for the movie, but Jill should be the lead female in it. Its not like it is a big movie, but there is not much info out on it right now.

I tried to make a respectable signature for this site, but all I have right now is MS Paint and this was my first attempt. Tell me what you think. Thanks!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        I tried to make a respectable signature for this site, but all I have right now is MS Paint and this was my first attempt. Tell me what you think. Thanks!
                        i love it Redhooks especially the text great job on it and thanks for the congrats
                        Last edited by wraithlord; 10 July 2007, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Just saw a new Mercury Mariner commercial on the Letterman show with Jill in it. It is the last of three commercials with a lot of SFX in them she has said she filmed in March and it is titled, "Mariner Attraction." Jill spins the Mercury grill logo in her hand and pieces swirl around off the ground and from her necklace to form up as the Mariner. I think if it was played in reverse, it would look like Human-Form Replicators from SGA being destroyed.
                          You can see the clip at http://www.mercuryvehicles.com
                          Last edited by Redhooks; 19 July 2007, 08:16 AM.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to an interview with Jill about SGA, "Travelers," and her character Larrin.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Saw this great behind the scenes video on Danny Ducovny (brother of David) who has directed a lot of Jill's Mercury commercials. A lot of great bits with Jill in it. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yETJrRc6AYY
                              This video has been pulled off of YouTube.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to an interview with Jill about SGA, "Travelers," and her character Larrin.
                                thanks for the link Redhooks nice interview i wish she could of said more about the episodes she will be in

Comment

Working...
                                X