No announcement yet.

Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a small interview/article with/about Jill in USA Today answering a reader's question about who is the girl in the Mercury ads. The bit is at the bottom of the page.
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/advert...s_N.htm?csp=34
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Here are a couple of pictures of a partying Jill:

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

great pics Redhooks Jill looks gorgeous in them mind if i ask you were you got them?

Comment

This is what I get for not reading spoilers. No clue who she is.
          Hope she does well!

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            great pics Redhooks Jill looks gorgeous in them mind if i ask you were you got them?
            Sorry, I can't remember!! I was looking through a Google search on images for Jill yesterday and I got to this page (after going through a couple of links) that had about 10 pictures on it most of which I had not seen before although I had seen the outfits she had on but they were all different poses than the pictures I had already. I saved the pictures and then I thought today I should have bookmarked it so I could put the link up on here. I just got done looking for the past hour and a half and I can't find it!!

These pictures look like they came from a personal or phone camera and not a professional one. They are small and you can't make out much detail. But, to me it looks like she has on a too long cape or maybe even a tablecloth around her neck after having a few too many drinks that she has in her other hand. I do think this would be a good representation of how she would look in a Wonder Woman costume since she has on a short skirt and those great looking black leather high heeled boots. Her legs look GREAT!!!

Edit: I found the link! http://www.geocities.com/bumplb/jillswagner.html
            Last edited by Redhooks; 04 August 2007, 12:51 AM. Reason: Found Link!!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              This is what I get for not reading spoilers. No clue who she is.
              Hope she does well!
              So do I!!!
              Jill will be in the fifth episode of season 4 of SGA entitled "Travelers." She played Krista Starr last year in the short-lived Spike TV show Blade: The Series based on the comics and the Wesley Snipes' movies.
              I think people who haven't seen her yet will be happy when that episode airs in October.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Here is a website that has a lot of Red Carpet, Party Arrival, and other type of photographs of celebrities where there is a page with photos of Jill.
                http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...tval=4d&qckv=y
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

thanks for the link Redhooks

Comment

thanks for the link Redhooks
                    Your welcome!
                    There was some discussion on Jill's IMDb board about whether or not Jill was in a couple of TV commercials or not and Jill replied today that she was in a TGI Friday's and an Old Navy commercial. I never saw the Old Navy one, but I didn't think she was in the TGI Friday's one since I had seen it. It was before I knew who Jill was so I guess I just wasn't paying attention.

Jill also said she just got back to LA from Oklahoma City where she was filming "Splinter" and she would keep us updated about when it is to be released.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Here are a lot of screencaps of Jill in SGA Comic-Con extended trailer.
                      Spoiler for size:
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        Here are a lot of screencaps of Jill in SGA Comic-Con extended trailer.
                        Spoiler for size:
                        Spoiler:

thanks for posting these Redhooks
                        Jill looks great in them can't wait to see this episode

Comment

Jill has said on her IMDb board that she is filming 6 new Mercury commercials this week. We can probably expect to start seeing them sometime in early September.
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

A pic spam for my 500th post:

Spoiler for size:
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

love the pics Redhooks and congrats on 500 posts
                              if you don't mind me asking where is the first pic of Jill from?

Comment

love the pics Redhooks and congrats on 500 posts
                                if you don't mind me asking where is the first pic of Jill from?
                                I don't remember, but I was looking thru a Google search I did on her for images a few weeks back (when I also found those pics of Jill partying) and happen to snurch these pics from a website. The first three look like they are from a photoshoot she did with Brett Williams a few years back and that first pic looks similar to the first pic on this post without the sweater. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....00&postcount=4
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X