Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!

Just wanted to stop by to say I thought Jill was great as Larrin!

I also thought you might like to read this TV squad review of Travelers. I really agree with them!

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/10/27/st...tis-travelers/
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
      .She has a great body, but her best feature is her beautiful face and smile, IMHO.
      And her voice is her worst. I could look at her for hours, but only on condition that I don't have to hear her.
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
        She's a good actress though and the character as well as her people are at least interesting enough to see more of.
        I only have seen her in the Blade TV series and i haven't seen Travelers yet but i do think she's a great actress and i hope we see more of her and her people in season 5.
        Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
        better make it a bathtub :|
        Do you think that'll be big enough?

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot she was in that. No wonder she looked familar. The two characters weren't much alike so I wasn't sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
            And her voice is her worst. I could look at her for hours, but only on condition that I don't have to hear her.
            She has said in an interview that she doesn't watch a lot of her stuff because she thinks her voice sounds weird. Having seen some interviews with her and reading some stuff she has written, I can get past the voice because she isn't an empty-headed bimbo and has some real intelligence. I hope one of things she keeps working on for her acting is trying to lose the remnants of her North Carolinian accent. She does a pretty good job of it in the Mercury commercials, but I think some of those are ADR'd.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Here is a pic from Jill's MySpace page of her during the Splinter shoot I am assuming in Oklahoma City. The man in the middle is the director Toby Wilkins and on the right is Jill's co-star Paulo Constanzo.
              Spoiler:

Jill looking like a movie star with those mirrored aviator glasses.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Here are some screencaps from Travelers:
                Spoiler:

Above Pic: This is not Jill but her double and it took her about four hours to have the makeup applied.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                  Here are some screencaps from Travelers:
                  Spoiler:

Above Pic: This is not Jill but her double and it took her about four hours to have the makeup applied.

Awesome caps redhooks.
                  Only 1 more week before the episode airs here.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    Awesome caps redhooks.
                    Only 1 more week before the episode airs here.
                    I made a lot more, but I will wait and post more of them over the next few weeks.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice caps Redhooks. Here's one I made.

Spoiler:

And I know people don't like it but I don't see anything wrong in this.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Astraldust; 30 October 2007, 07:53 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I know I'm kinda late but I just got to say it.
                        She's smokin'!

Comment

Travelers caps

Spoiler:

More here!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                            Travelers caps

Spoiler:

More here!
                            Thanks!
                            How did you get caps that look so great? Was it from an HD broadcast? Mine never look that clear.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

You know what...I passed on Serenity, turns out to be a half decent show. Avoided "Blade: the series" like the plague...and it featured the hottest girl on TV. I gotta start giving more new shows a try.

I've never wanted a Mercury so much in my life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krash View Post
                                Avoided "Blade: the series" like the plague...and it featured the hottest girl on TV. I gotta start giving more new shows a try.

I've never wanted a Mercury so much in my life!!!
                                Well, I never thought that Blade: The Series was that great of a show, but it did get better near the end in a lot of aspects like the writing, the fight sequences, and Kirk "Sticky Fingaz" Jones' acting. I thought Jill's acting was just OK at the beginning of the series, but greatly improved by the end of it. Of course, this was her first real scripted weekly role and to me it showed in the pilot, but she got better and more comfortable every week. I still agree with Spike TV that it did not deserve a second season though.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X