No announcement yet.

The Tomorrow People (CW) NEWS/DISCUSSION/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, another week down and a pretty decent episode. I really feel for the 'people' being hounded like that, and what was with that super telepath being a "silent partner" in Ultra?

Personnaly i would also like to know WHY only the 3 T's exist for mutant powers here..
    Where is clairvoyance? Precognition? Pyrokinesis, or any others for that matter.

Comment

This week episode was the first descent episode of the show and first time it showed some improvement. Hopefully we will start seeing more in the future.

The voice at the mason has got to be someone he would already know, or why would they hide their identity from him. His Dad? his mother?

Comment

Interesting, in several deaths and that there was a trap... but i didn't like it.

Comment

Parts of episode 5 were interesting, but I thought ep 4 was better.

I like the show, but some of the character interactions(mostly the ones between John, Stephen and Cara) seem a bit off, they don't seem to grow/change from episode to episode; they just seem to repeat.
          sigpic

Comment

CW gave full season pickups for Regin, The Originals & The Tomorrow

YAY for The Originals & The Tomorrow People, i Don't watch Reign
            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 November 2013, 05:51 PM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

YAY! I'm glad it's getting a full season.
              sigpic

Comment

Did anyone watch the original series before the remake(s)

I had a love/hate relationship with this show. Sometimes I liked it, other times I thought "what the flap is this pile of dren?"

And then there was the remake of the series which was in my words a short lived abortion of a show. It was terrible.

Always thought that and Dr. Who could have done a cross over...... They seem like they could.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Did anyone watch the original series before the remake(s)

I had a love/hate relationship with this show. Sometimes I liked it, other times I thought "what the flap is this pile of dren?"

And then there was the remake of the series which was in my words a short lived abortion of a show. It was terrible.

Always thought that and Dr. Who could have done a cross over...... They seem like they could.
                  To your other post in the new thread you made, yes I am still watching. But I ain't enjoying it yet., The characters are just so plain and predictable and the stories are to. Watch Misfit an it oozing original stories, characters, in Misfits I actually see characters that feel and act more realistic teenangers, okay I know Tomorrow People powers are a lot more limited but still characters themselves could be more original, have more emotions and thought behind them, a bit more omp in the acting performances. So everything is just so plain, bland and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    To your other post in the new thread you made, yes I am still watching. But I ain't enjoying it yet., The characters are just so plain and predictable and the stories are to. Watch Misfit an it oozing original stories, characters, in Misfits I actually see characters that feel and act more realistic teenangers, okay I know Tomorrow People powers are a lot more limited but still characters themselves could be more original, have more emotions and thought behind them, a bit more omp in the acting performances. So everything is just so plain, bland and boring.
                    If you find so much fault with the show, why watch it? I don't watch things I don't like.

Tomorrow People, I happen to like and I'm glad that the CW has ordered a full season of episodes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      If you find so much fault with the show, why watch it? I don't watch things I don't like.

Tomorrow People, I happen to like and I'm glad that the CW has ordered a full season of episodes.
                      Because I hope to see it improve. I actually like bits of the last episode where we saw Stephen and john having some fun with there powers an act their age for once.

I didn't like Smallville for the first few seasons either. So there always hope that they will drop more of the melodrama and add more sci fi content, and add some characters with some character and some characters that act like teenagers would act.

I am still not 100% on board with Arrow but again I see a chance for improvements and some of the stories I happen to like. An it shown continual improvement.

CW have so of the best concepts for shows around, one day they will learn to make them good from season 1.

Comment

Hmm.. So we finally get a face to put to the 'voice' of the founder. BUT why would the founder what his kind killed or stripped of their powers? Jealousy or something else?

Comment

Anyone else think John and Astrid should get together? Just sayin', since it's obviously going to be Cara and Stephen, which means both of them will be alone. They could be an interesting influence on each other.
                          sigpic
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

I've just seen the first episode..

Why are all American teenagers in their mid 20s/early 30s?

Comment

Prob cause the producers didn't want to actually GET teens to play the roles?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Prob cause the producers didn't want to actually GET teens to play the roles?
                                Child labor, problematic. Short hours, absolutely no overtime, impossible to carry a lead role in a TV show. And if they're older by default, it's the experience that counts, probably.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X