No announcement yet.

Favorite Sci-Fi Couples (& why)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is kind of an obvious one, but Mulder and Scully from The X-Files. They're just the cutest together! And they've been through so much!! I just love how they went from barely being able to stand each other to growing into this amazing friendship that eventually came to be something much more. What I loved was how gradual it was. It wasn't like this "AND SUDDENLY THEY KNEW" sort of thing. It felt very natural. (:

And of course there were all kinds of fantastic pairings in Star Trek (spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the entirety of these series), but these were my faves:
    - Odo and Kira Nerys, from Deep Space Nine. I might say they're the most adorable couple in sci-fi. So different, yet so in love with each other. It broke my heart when he left to return to his people.
    - Jadzia Dax and Worf, DS9. At first I found their dynamic really strange but it really did work. However, I'm glad he didn't end back up with Ezri... she and Julian Bashir were better in that respect.
    - (This'll sound strange, but..) Rom and Leeta, DS9. I just thought it was a really funny pairing but I loved watching them. Such awkwardly hysterical characters!!
    - Will Riker and Deanna Troi, TNG (and movies). I'm just happy they ended up married. The whole imzadi deal made it really a neat idea.
    - Trip Tucker and T'pol, ENT. Probably my second-favourite couple in 'Trek. The only shame is that the series was canceled just as their relationship was really taking off. (Thank god for those relaunch novels!)

Comment

Sanctuary:
      Helen Magnus/Nikola Tesla, because they are so cute when they're together, I also find the relationship exciting and full of history!
      Will Zimmerman/Declan MacRae, no comments, i don't know why i love their relation...We often see Will and Declan together, so my side shippeuse who decided to put them together ..
      Helen Magnus/Craig Addison, I know, i'm crazy, but i love this ship! No questions please

Republic of Doyle:
      Malachy/Rose, forever!
      Jack/Leslie

Caprica:
      Clarice/Amanda
      Clarice/Jordan, i'm crazy...

Star Wars:
      You all know I like Darth Vader and I see him always with Palpatine x) Okay, i'm not serious...Han/Leia! And...Luke/Yoda

(sorry for my bad english )

Comment

The Doctor & Romana

sigpic
        Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Working...
        X