X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Petra View Post
    Wouldn't you be?

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/a...g1_406_690.jpg

Here he went from envy to full-on shock and jealousy!

Oh, and if we are including books, I second Paul & Chani and add Bean and Petra from Shadow series (part of Enderverse).

I second Bean and Petra, too.
    sigpic
    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

^Yo^

Yep, I'm on a bit of a Farscape kick, so I'll start with that.
      D'Argo and Zhaan had potential from the start, in fact, the first time I watched it, I thought they would get together. I wish they did instead of him and Chiana. Me no likey Chiana. She didn't deserve him! *shakes head*
      Although the slash lover in me likes some D'Argo/Crichton too...

In Babylon 5, I like the idea of G'Kar and Lyta. I actually almost wrote a fic about them, but never got round to it.. I'm not much of a writer anyway!
      I just mentioned somewhere else earlier today that I think their story after they left the station together would have made a good spin-off series: The Adventures Of G'Kar and Lyta.
      I did say I like slash, and the first pair I liked in B5 was, and it was kind of influenced by stuff on DeviantArt and FF.net and the like, G'Kar/Londo! But I moved away from that a while ago in favour of G'Kar and Lyta.
      And I gave Londo Vir..

Of course in SG-1, some already know that I'm one of those who love the Jack/Daniel stuff.
      Although at one point, I was a little interested in the Teal'c and Vala potential too. Or Teal'c and Cam! (Almost forgot!) I have read some fics of them. They do seem to get quite close..
      I recently read this weird cool fic about Teal'c and Cam having a pizza and Farscape marathon and Cam thinking something like "I don't know what he's talking about, I look nothing like this Crichton guy!" XD Then Cam has this freaky Stargate/Farscape crossover dream were Teal'c is D'Argo, just like in 200! The others aren't the same as in 200 though, IIRC.

In Star Trek: DS9, I can never decide between O'Brien/Bashir or Garak/Bashir...
      I also quite like Worf and Jadzia, one of the very few (actually the only one I can think of atm) canon pairings I do like. They usually bore me. Not at all interested in Jack/Sam, Crichton/Aeryn, Sheridan/Delenn or Marcus/Ivanova.
      And I don't think there's any from any other Star Treks I'm really interested in, although I will admit to looking up some Data/Geordi from TNG.. I blame that one on curiousity...

But now I'm babbling!
      I'm sure there's a few that I've forgotten, but I'll get back to you..
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

JeanLuc Picard and Beverly Crusher - Just nice
        sigpic

Comment

I liked Wash and Zoe from Firefly. They had a great relationship and wonderful lines!
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Wow, when's this pic from? I love it

Sam/Jack are my all-time favourite pairing

Others would be Daniel/Janet from SG-1
            John/Weir from SG-A
            Magnus/Will from Sanctuary
            Picard/Crusher from ST:TNG
            and Lee/Starbuck from BSG

If we're allowing crossover pairings, it would have to be Carter/Starbuck
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 August 2011, 05:27 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

kes_and_neelix_rejected1.jpg cutest couple!!!
              sigpic
              Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
              "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              etc.....

Comment

sam and jack, my fave all-time sci-fi couple!!

sally

sigpic

Comment

John & Aeryn from Farscape - favorite pairing ever.
                  Zoe & Wash on Firefly - still my favorite married couple on TV I think.
                  Chuck & Sarah on Chuck - They did the warrior/geek pairing very well (IMO).

Er. I keep thinking there should be more on my list, but I can't think of them at the moment.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

I would definitely go with John Crichton and Aeryn Sun from Farscape. In the beginning, I never thought their relationship would blossom into what it did. They went through so much together over the years, both good and bad. Their love for each other made them both stronger and better people.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Amy Pond & Rory Williams (Dr Who)- they travel with the doctor that makes them awesome in and there of itself

Chuck & Sarah (CHUCK)- awesome pairing of geek and the warrior

Lois & Clark (Superman)- do i really need to say anything here? they worked pretty well on SV too

Buffy & Spike (Buffy) - i liked this couple, much better than Buffy & Angel or Buffy and Riley, it was more than one dimensional great pair here

Jack and Sam (SG-1) - only existed in alternate universes..... but i wish they hooked up in the main universe

Sheriden & Delenn (b5) - Together they raised an army
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Stargate Atlantis

Teyla/ Ronon
                        Weir/ Sheppard

Firefly

Inara/ Malcolm
                        Kaylee/ Simon

Star Trek- Voyager

Janeway/ Chatokay
                        Torres/ Paris
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Oh, yeah....I forgot about Amy & Rory, definitely them.

And Lois & Clark from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman was the first couple I probably ever shipped. Still probably my favorite version of that couple.
                          Last edited by Killdeer; 12 August 2011, 03:02 AM. Reason: spelling :(
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Sheppard/Weir - Stargate Atlantis

Beckett/Cadman - Stargate Atlantis

Daniel/Vala - SG-1

Aeryn/John - Farscape

Helo/Sharon - Battlestar Galactica

Lee/Kara - Battlestar Galactica

Lois/Clark - Lois and Cark

Leia/Han Solo - Star Wars

Eli/Ginn - SGU

TJ/Varro - SGU

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I suppose I should also include Mal & Inara

And Sheppard & Weir

And I'll probably think of more later....
                              sigpic
                              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

sarah-connor-chronicles-05.jpg Conner and Cameron.....thought the tension was gettin a little weird before he was thrown into the future.....
                                sigpic
                                Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                                "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                                Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                                Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                                etc.....

Comment

Working...
                                X