Daniel/Janet SG1

Sam/Jack SG1

McKay/Keller SGA

Sheppard/Weir SGA

Mal/Inara FireFly

Beka/Dylan Andromeda

Jack/Allison Eureka

Will/Helen Sanctuary

Some of them I like because they were only ever implied or never had a chance Daniel/Janet, Mal/Inara (forever the hopeless romantic )

Others I like because they are sweet together, are good for each other but only if they don't take over the show Jack/Allison, McKay/Keller.

Will/Helen only because I just can't get my head around her being with Nikola or John. (however much I love Jonathon Young andChristopher Heyerdahl)

I think they are my main SciFi ones (I've got other from different genre's but that's another story!)
    Last edited by Madness reigns; 20 August 2011, 09:02 AM.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

This could be a looooong list.

SG-1: Daniel/Vala (I liked that she put him on his toes)
      SGA: John/Elizabeth (the thread where I spend 90% of my time here - they have chemistry, they flirt, they have each other's backs, they're equals)

Farscape: John/Aeryn (pretty much the perfect sci-fi pair who actually had a happy ending)
      X-Files: Mulder/Scully, before it got ridiculous
      Star Wars: Han/Leia
      TNG: Picard/Crusher
      Voyager: Janeway/Chakotay (omg how I hated Seven/Chakotay), Paris/Torres
      Pretender: Miss Parker/Jarod
      Firefly: Mal/Inara

forgot one! BSG: Adama/Roslin (looking back on this list, it seems I enjoy first/second in command pairings)

I can't think of any others right now. So, not too long of a list after all. I was only saved by the fact this is only sci-fi shows.
      Last edited by JT-2; 20 August 2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: didn't include the why

Comment

There's really only one definitive scifi couple and that's Jon and Aeryn from Farscape. No one even comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
          There's really only one definitive scifi couple and that's Jon and Aeryn from Farscape. No one even comes close.
          So very true.
          sigpic

Comment

John/Aeryn (Farscape)

Sam/Jack (SG-1)

Roslin/Adama (BSG)

Mulder/Scully (X-Files)

Ten/Rose (Doctor Who)
            Last edited by shipper hannah; 23 August 2011, 08:23 AM.
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

John/Aeryn (Farscape)
              It's hard to say why. Maybe just they both pleasant to me more than others?
              "I come like Water, and like Wind I go"

Comment

Odo/Kira

Now DS9 knew how to write ships A lot of other shows could learn a thing or two from them.
                sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack from SG-1, because they're epic and wonderful together. Nuff said

Comment

Farscape: John/Aeryn
                    They went through so much together and grew tremendously from the naieve, lost people they were into the loving, understanding, never-give-up-on-you, couple. They complete each other.

SG-1: Sam/Jack
                    Sam loves Jack. Jack loves Sam. But they never act because of their positions. Even though we, the audience, never see anything actually happen, you know, in the end, they're together. They support each other through anything.

BSG: Roslin/Amada
                    Honestly, I think these two are the cutest couple! They have a wonderful understanding of each other and once they fully embraced their relationship, they didn't care what anyone thought about it.

TNG: Picard/Crusher
                    A relationship both wanted so bad, but were much too afraid to feel for quite a while.

Sanctuary: Magnus/Druitt
                    They go back so far. No matter how screwed up and dangerous Druitt seems to be, Magnus is always willing to help him or accept his help. Their bond is one that's not easily broken.

Comment

Trip/T'Pol Enterprise : best couple ever!, and should have lasted but did'nt I blame the producers and writers
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                        that might work, was having trouble getting beyond Xena/Gabrielle...... or Xena/Callisto........... or Xena/Gabrielle/Callisto

i need to lie down

I think Callisto also impregnated Xena too , whew!!
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Favourite ALL time?

Xena + Gabrielle

OF COURSE, how couldn't they be?!

Others on the list:

BSG: Cain/Gina
                          Why? Because its so tragic!

Stargate SG1: Sam/Janet
                          IM SORRY all Sam/Jack shippers.. I JUST DONT SEE IT
                          And I love them, they already have a kid together so why not

Sanctuary: Magnus/Druitt
                          Again tragic (what IS it with me and impossible love Im a sucker for it)

Resident Evil: Alice/Claire
                          Bonding during a zombie apocalypse

Underworld: Selene/Michael
                          They're hot, admit it!
                          sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

I don't take the show anywhere near as seriously as any of the other ones I mentioned, but recently I've become something of a big fan of the "Bo and Lauren" pairing from Lost Girl.

image5.jpg image3.jpg image10.jpg
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I have to go old school and say Captain James T. Kirk and Edith Keeler. Yes she was only in one episode, but it was obvious Kirk had never loved anyone more, nor would love anyone as much again.

A beautiful and tragic pairing.

Comment

Definitely Sheridan and Dellen. It was one of the most beautiful and unusual couples on sci-fi. He fell for her immediately after she walked into his office, you could tell because of the way he was looking at her. They loved each other long before they admitted it and I enjoyed even the first half of Season 5 thanks to them.

John Crichton and Aeryn Sun from Farscape, as many people mentioned - same as with Sheridan and Dellen but their relationship was much more complicated because Aeryn wasn´t used to emotions and feelings so she had to change first.

Trip and T´Pol on Enterprise - first human/Vulcan relationship that couldn´t work simply because of the future Sarek/Amanda story. They were also an interesting couple, especially later, when T´Pol started to trust Trip and thought about him as about more than a friend.

Non-romantic way (and not slashy at all, cos I don´t like slash) - Bashir and O´Brien or Sheppard and McKay. I have a weakness for male friendships
                                Last edited by Klenotka; 06 December 2011, 09:23 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X